Bomb Blast That Delivered Justice To Gobind Ram

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Bhai Jugraj Singh decalared, “that bloody butcher…progeny of Meer Mannu…he’s going to fly 25 feet high when I’m done with him…"

Bhai Jugraj Singh called on Dashmesh Pita and pressed the button with full force. Like the clap of thunder, “BOOOOMMMM” the bomb exploded. Gobind Ram along with all the things in his office and the office beside his flew at least 50 feet high.

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyarai

How The Singhs Punished Gobind Ram: Part I

The Singhs & Gobind Ram Part II

Babbars & Gobind Ram III: Families Butchered

Babbars & Gobind Ram CONCLUSION: Justice

post-2114-1133307536.jpg

post-2114-1133307557.jpg

post-2114-1133307574.jpg

post-2114-1133307599.jpg

post-2114-1133307924_thumb.jpg

Bhai Jugraj Singh decalared, “that bloody butcher…progeny of Meer Mannu…he’s going to fly 25 feet high when I’m done with him…"

Bhai Jugraj Singh called on Dashmesh Pita and pressed the button with full force. Like the clap of thunder, “BOOOOMMMM” the bomb exploded. Gobind Ram along with all the things in his office and the office beside his flew at least 50 feet high.

136746[/snapback]

OHHHHH, but boo hoo hoo its sooo wrong to use a bomb, innocent shady Punjab Police coppers could have got killed, this is sooo bad. I demand an apology from someone for this riiite now.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji never ever ever ever ever used any bombs against the moghuls, so history tells us the actions of these people were wrong.

136746[/snapback]

OHHHHH, but boo hoo hoo its sooo wrong to use a bomb, innocent shady Punjab Police coppers could have got killed, this is sooo bad. I demand an apology from someone for this riiite now.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji never ever ever ever ever used any bombs against the moghuls, so history tells us the actions of these people were wrong.

136747[/snapback]

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA :TH:

136746[/snapback]

136747[/snapback]

PAJJI SORRY IF I AM SAYING THIS WRONG BUT DID THEY HAD BIG BOMBS LIKE THESE DURING GURU GOBIND SINGH'S TIME. THEY ONLY HAD CANNONS. THE GUUY LIKE GOBIND RAM WHO RAPED WOMEN KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE AND BHAI TOOFAN SHOULD NOT HAVE PUNISHED THIS DUSHT. I DONT GET YOUR POINT. PLEASE EXPLAIN MORE. no.gif

136789[/snapback]

Hmm, you know, I never thought about that. So this guy killed innocent people, raped women and I also read the articles now where it says he he used to make Amritdhari people drink his urine saying you have tasted Gobind Singh's Amrit, now taste Gobind Ram's amrit. Hmmmm, maybe the Singh's who stopped this meanace from continuing his deeds were right.

BTW, has anyone got any clue who the pig-nostril faced guy is yet. He looks an interesting chappie.

The punjabi in the picture says that basically this butcher police officer would haul Amritdhari Singh's into police station and make them drink his urine saying you have tried Gobind Singh's Amrit now taste Gobind Rams'. So the picture must be the loser Gobind Ram. He looks like a pig after my Guru's Singhs taught him a lesson. I wander what he looked like after Dharam Rai dealt with the dusht :T:.

Hmm, you know, I never thought about that. So this guy killed innocent people, raped women and I also read the articles now where it says he he used to make Amritdhari people drink his urine saying you have tasted Gobind Singh's Amrit, now taste Gobind Ram's amrit. Hmmmm, maybe the Singh's who stopped this meanace from continuing his deeds were right.

BTW, has anyone got any clue who the pig-nostril faced guy is yet. He looks an interesting chappie.

136852[/snapback]

136746[/snapback]

136747[/snapback]

PAJJI SORRY IF I AM SAYING THIS WRONG BUT DID THEY HAD BIG BOMBS LIKE THESE DURING GURU GOBIND SINGH'S TIME. THEY ONLY HAD CANNONS. THE GUUY LIKE GOBIND RAM WHO RAPED WOMEN KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE AND BHAI TOOFAN SHOULD NOT HAVE PUNISHED THIS DUSHT. I DONT GET YOUR POINT. PLEASE EXPLAIN MORE. no.gif

136789[/snapback]

136852[/snapback]

Maybe the singhs were right? Obviously they were right and what are you talking about Guru ji would have never used bombs, did you excpect rhe Khalistani Singhs to firht armed police forces with kirpana?

and the "pig snout guy" is the tyrant gobind ram

136746[/snapback]

136747[/snapback]

136789[/snapback]

136852[/snapback]

Maybe the singhs were right? Obviously they were right and what are you talking about Guru ji would have never used bombs, did you excpect rhe Khalistani Singhs to firht armed police forces with kirpana?

and the "pig snout guy" is the tyrant gobind ram

136861[/snapback]

You people have all got some mental deficiency or something refer back to my fisrt post please and look at the OVERTLY sarcastic nature. Perhaps I need to elaborate with some examples:

"OHHHHH, but boo hoo hoo its sooo wrong to use a bomb, innocent shady Punjab Police coppers could have got killed, this is sooo bad"

Is this a serious statement?? Innocent shady Punjab Police coppers???

"Guru Gobind Singh Ji never ever ever ever ever used any bombs against the moghuls"

What does the use of 4 evers suggest to you???

I think what I'm trying to say is develop some analytical skills before you go making a fuss about everything.