What Should I Do?

khalsaforce

SANGAT JIO my name is amanjit singh and i am the webmaster of www.khalsaforce.net. My life is probably different from others. i live in usa in michigan. where i live there are very less sikhs and the sikhs who live there most of them are monas. the majority of kids here are acting like american gora's talking trash messing with girls you know stupid stuff. i started to tye a dhamal last week and there are some gora people who are making fun of my dhamala not on my face but talking to others. you know how gora's are? my cousin and i are the only sikhs who follow sikhi the rest were born into sikh families. so anyways if the gora's said something to us on our face what should we do. should we beat them so badly that they will remember who we are. or should we just ignore them. today the same guys made stupid comments saying they dont like people with long hair and it looks gay. so i told them what if thats the persons religion to keep their hair and i knew that he was talking about me and my cousin. my cousin is a senior and i am a junior. SO SANGAT JEE WHAT SHOULD WE DO? because i am ready to kick there bu**. i even told them about my religion but still. have you ever heard a phrase " lato ka bhoot bato say nahi mante" ghosts of kicks do not understand words.

Mod Edited = For your own safty your picture is removed from the post

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

veerji really i dont think u want to start a fight or encourage one either.

making people accept your way of life should not be done by creating fear in them lol or hurting them.

all they are doing is saying things behind your back, definitely do not follow any sayings lol, why not jus be friends with them and teach them abt sikhi.

if ur going to get angry then they hardly going to listen.

if u want them to respect our beliefs then don do something that will make them dislike u hunna?

:lol:

Guest [TheSim]

Ha. SSM you arent in his situation and thats why i believe you gave bad advice.

Now i dont have much time to write on this as i have tons of homework, but ill wirte something short. First of all, From what i've learned it says dont attack as the first thing, or as a alternative to resolution, As from your post i can see this has been done to you a few times, its their opinion, leave it to them, now must they continue, you should definatley defend your religion and your religious physical apperence. Why? they will stereotype sikhs and say there "fags" and are "gay" as mentioned in your post. Not only you are lettng them get to you, you are openign a door for them to go and move o from you to other sikhs. Do not beat the <admin-profanity filter activated> out of them, but talk to them once again, and do threaten, with thee fact "you diss my religion one more time im gonna kick your <admin-profanity filter activated> and im not <admin-profanity filter activated> joking" That's what i would do, they should stop, if not. kick their <admin-profanity filter activated> into a bloody pulp. lol.

maybe you should stick with a smaller turban instead of a dumalla...just considering the situation you're in...

before engaging in battle, take note of your opponents strengths.

in this case i think you can avoid a fight. those goreys don't seem brave enough since they haven't said anything to you directly face-to-face.

as a singh you need to be prepared for a battle, so get in training. hit the weights, do some boxing (kick boxing is the ultimate by the way). just be prepared for an eventual fight. until you are physically prepared, don't think about a fight, because a whooping will be shamefull for you.

practice with your cousin what you would do if you needed to fight. have it all planned out so you aren't caught off gaurd.

keep a heavy kara on you at all times as it's a good substitute for knuckle dusters. plus it's less dangerous to carry than a knife.

if they ever talk smack to you face-to-face, then by all means give them a whooping. use your heavy kara, because iron's harder than bone anyday!

remember, don't start a fight, ever. But if someone confronts you head on with hate language, then do teach them a lesson. But remember, if they approach in a group, then think of your safety, attack one of them and flee.

get a nice heavy kara, preferrably one with a pointed outer edge instead of those rounded kinds.

goodluck in battle ( if the need ever arises)

1st of all, dont b racist. not all gore are bad, simply ignorant. u teech em bowt urself & relijun and theyll probly stop bovering u. & dont ever make the hit first. Dats agenst our relijun. A tru warrior never makes the first attack, or starts the problem. Jus ignore fur a wile. if dat dont wurk den ask what there problem is - tell em to deal wid it/take care of it, jus remind em if they lay a hand on u youll tell ur mom and shell come wiv a belna. No, ust kidding. Beat em up, but only if dey try it on u first. Try 2 get sikh coalition in with this 2. But remember, u still have ur tru mom and dad - Waheguru. I sure dont want a piece Waheguru's belana or karhsi.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Hey brother where in michigan you from? Im from Chicago, not to far from there, if you really having serious trouble let me know through PM, Ill come up there, and let them call me gay, im 6ft 220lbs of gayness ready to whoop some <admin-profanity filter activated>.

Note - Watch your language next time.

keep a heavy kara on you at all times as it's a good substitute for knuckle dusters. plus it's less dangerous to carry than a knife.

if they ever talk smack to you face-to-face, then by all means give them a whooping. use your heavy kara, because iron's harder than bone anyday!

remember, don't start a fight, ever. But if someone confronts you head on with hate language, then do teach them a lesson. But remember, if they approach in a group, then think of your safety, attack one of them and flee.

get a nice heavy kara, preferrably one with a pointed outer edge instead of those rounded kinds.

137322[/snapback]

What a fool you are!!!!!!!!! How dare you say that someone should use their kara as a weapon!! Out of the panj kakkar, the kirpan is what is used for defence NOT a kara!

The stupidity of some people!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

137322[/snapback]

What a fool you are!!!!!!!!! How dare you say that someone should use their kara as a weapon!! Out of the panj kakkar, the kirpan is what is used for defence NOT a kara!

137322[/snapback]

WOH I REALY GOT NEW IDEAS FROM THE GREAT SANGAT OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JEE, BUT NO NEED NOW. WE ALREADY GOT IN TO THE FIGHT.

TODAY I WENT TO MY SCHOOL WITH EXCITEMENT, YOU KNOW AS USUAL I WILL DO SOMETHING COOL IN MY CLASSES AND I LIKE THAT. I WENT TO MY 1ST PERIOD CLASS TWO OF THE SAME GUYS WERE IN MY CALCULAS CLASS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IN MY CLASS THAT I AM A BAPTIST SIKH EVEN THE TWO GORAS. MY COUSIN WAS IN ANOTHER CLASS BUT SAME FLOOR. I HAVE ONE DESI FRIEND, SHE KNOWS ME VERY WELL THAT I DONT TAKE CRAP ABOUT MY RELIGION. THE CALCULAS CLASS HASN'T STARTED YET AND LIKE 90% OF STUDENTS WERE IN THE CLASS EARLY. I WAS CHATING WITH SOME CLASSMATES AND SUDDENLY THE SAME TWO GORA CAME AS USUAL MESSING WITH THEIR GIRL'S AND THE GORA STARTED TO MAKE DIRTY SEXUAL COMMENTS ABOUT MY FRIEND DEEP KAUR AND I GOT MAD AND I TOLD WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT. THEN HE SAID FUC* YOU, YOU SON OF A BI*CH. I WAS OUTRAGED WITH ANGER AND I GOT UP SMILING AT HIM AND I KNEW THIS MUST HAPPEN TODAY AND HE STARTED TALKING TO THE OTHER GORA AND SAID LOOK WHO IS GOING TO FIGHT, HE THOUGHT I AM ONY 5FT 7 IN. AND I WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING BUT HE FORGOT THAT I DRANK KALGI DHAR DA AMRIT AND WE ALWAYS RETURN "BHAJI"(FAVOR WITH INTEREST). I TIED MY DHAMAL VERY TIGHT AND I KEPT SMILING AND HE THOUGHT I GOT SCARED. WHILE I WAS GETTING MY SELF READY. HE PULLED MY KHANDA AND I PUNCHED HIM INTHE STOMACH AND HE FELL ON THE FLOOR WITH ONE PUNCH AND I GOTHIM ON THE FLOOR THE SAME 6 FT GORA AND HE WAS UNBELEIVABLY CRYING LIKE A BABY AND PUNCHED HIM ON THE MOUTH AND BLOOD CAME OUT FROM HIS LIPS AND HE WAS SAYING LET ME GO BUT I TOLD HIM SAY SORRY 10 TIMES AND I WILL LET YOU GO AND HE DID THEN I SAID SAY SORRY TO DEEP TEN TIMES AND HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY SORRY THE STAFF CAME AND THE STAFF WAS HOLDING ME AFTER I WAS ALMOST FINISHED WITH HIM. HE SAID SORRY TO HER ONLY ONCE AND STAFF CAME AND GOT ME DOWNSTARS AND I EXPLAINED MY PRINCIPAL EVERYTHING AND I AM NOT IN TROUBLE. THEN THE SAME GORA STARTED TO SAY LOL.gif "I AM GONNA BRING MY FRIENDS 2 MARROW" AND I WAS LIKE OK BRING THEM, BRING WHOMEVER YOU WANT TO OK AND I WILL BRING GOD WITH ME" LOL.gif AND THE KIDS IN MY CLASS WERE LAUGHING AT HIM. IF HE BRINGS HIS FRIENDS TOMARROW ITS OVER I AM BRINGING MY GURUDWARA GATKA JATHA. IF AGAIN THE GORA FIGHTS ME I WILL TELL MY FRIEND O TAKE PICTURES AND I WILL SHOW YOU.

PAJJI I ASKED LIKE ALL THE SIKH BOYS IN MY SCHOOL WHY ARE THEY DONT COVER THEIR HEADS LIKE SIKHS AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID, BECAUSE I DONT CARE. THATS WHAT THEY SAID. BUT DEEP KAUR MY FRIEND WE TALK ABOUT RELIGION IN LUNCH AND I ASKED IF SHE IS GOING TO BE AMRITDHARI.

SHE SAID IF I BECOME AMRITDHARI, NO BOY WOULD LIKE ME AND I WAS GOING TO SAY YES THE GUYS WOULD LIKE YOU BUT I DIDN'T. NOW SANGAT JEE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I TELL THE MONA SIKHS ABOUT SIKHI THAT MIGHT GET THEM INTO THE PATH OF SIKHISM?

Admin Note - Do not use all caps in your posts.