Sikh Officer Helps Killers Flee Abroad

jvc

This is a true story that I heard in Canada, the Greek boss of a company based in scarborough once had a pakistani g/f after he got divorced with his first wife. After spending a long time going out with her, he expressed the desire to marry her. And she took him to her family, her parents first opposed the whole idea, being orthodox blah blah an all that. But her father soon pretended to come around on the condition that her Greek boyfriend would convert to Islam. He asked the girl's father to sod off.

End of story.

Moral of Story: Go out with whomsoever else you want, plz do not go out with pakistani muslims (esp of the punjabi variety).

137814[/snapback]

My apologies for straying from the topic. However, I feel that speaking up against comments that put down people because of their race, gender, caste etc is important on sikh forum. Raju I don’t understand you, you seem intelligent, yet you consistently put down all of islam or muslims for nothing more than being muslim. Your comment does not address any particular issue. This is not an intelligent critique of a faith, but a simpleton hatred. One example does not validate a racist “moral of story”.

I feel this is completely unacceptable on a Sikh forum. If there is a relevant intelligent criticism of a faith or faith group including sikhi, that is fine. However posts such as the above puts down all Pakistani muslims for no reason beyond being Pakistani muslims.

If there are any muslims who read this, there are things that about islam, that I do not understand. There may even be things that I will speak up against. However, I will have some basis and still respect you as individuals rather than spew racist hate against an entire group. I am sorry that this is on sikh forum.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed buddasingh ..as you say Islam is a religion of peace and peace only. But that is for gullible people who need other people to instruct them about life and can rarely get around to think for themselves.

My words are fashioned by 'my experiences'. And I will not discredit them.

And I do not hate pakistani muslim (there are indeed many reasonably good people amongst Sindhis, pashtuns, balochis, and many toiling punjabi muslims as well) I just feel sorry for them for bearing the cross of their religion which will surely put them on the glidepath to their doom and eventual extinction.... the real bunch of nasties are the 'rich and anglophone pakistanies esp from punjab' (the same genotypes who populate U.K.) who IMO are a bunch of scumbags.

They can speak in grandoise & sophisticated english and pretend to be the epitome of polished behaviour and the next instant carry out the most dastardly act known to humanity.

Be warned !

I use "jatt" sikh because they are the majority and often see themselves as proud bastions of Sikhism. But anyways what ever caste a girl is from, if she is Sikh she should realise what sacrifices her forefathers and mothers made to give her the rights today. If she feels in Islam she will get a better deal then fine go off to Islam and change the name imediately without bringing further shame to her family or milions of shaheeds who gave up their lives not for these <admin-cut> to jump into bed with the enemies of humanity and Sikhism.

i just had to skip a couple of posts after i read the first few sentences.

the language was again disgusting, call these women what u want but not on a forum especially when it was not even a thread on a sikh woman dating outside her religion!

give it a break, let ur anger out on the wall.

and what makes any person here think that she was a sikh.

i did not see the name ''KAUR'' used in between her first and last name, did u?

137796[/snapback]

I don't think it takes a genious to work out she's from a Punjabi Sikh family do you?

Read the article again it clearly says she was the muslim murderer's girlfriend. How is she not dating outside the religion?

Are you defending this witch? If so then that is more disgusting then any language you seem to find offensive.

Sometimes, I think I am living in a dreadful world - first of all for an apni to associate with a Muslim criminal, not only to associate with him but to be a qualified police woman and therefore corrupt, and then to help him after they MURDER??

Where is the conscience where is the morality?

Please VaheGuru guide us through the darkness bring peace to the soul and the family of the murdered and bring peace to the family of these criminals for their sins.

What the hell is going on in Slough?

This is from a story in the same newspaper:

Murderer on run stabbed sister's lover

A MAN has been jailed for life after stabbing his sister's boyfriend to death in a frenzied 'honour' killing - while on the run for another murder.

Waseem Afsar, 32, and his flat mate Nisar Khan, 31, of Rochford Gardens, Slough, were given life sentences for the brutal slaying of Ahmed Bashir, nine years ago, at the Old Bailey on Friday.

The court also heard that Asfar was given a life sentence at Reading Crown Court in October 1997 for the murder of another man, Amarjit Sangha.

He killed Mr Sangha a year before Mr Bashir.

But he was arrested in jail in June 2004 over the latter's murder when police carried out a 'cold case review'.

+++++++++++

Why are so many Pakistani Muslim men being convicted for murders left, right and centre?

How many Sikhs are being murdered by Muslims in Slough?

What the hell is going on?

You know what i didnt want to reply to this forum topic coz its just full of sick language by a lost soul....BUT i have to because the comments are becoming dumber and dumber....... :lol: @

NOW directly to "Sikh Supreme"

1. What gives you the right to judge anyone, leave that Vaheguru, supreme Guru!

2. Shes panjabi, shes panjabi....SO...she is not a SIKH...She sure wasnt Amritdhari

3. Spend more time on your spirtuality because with ThAT foul Mouth I me thinks you need to....mith bolra ji......!!!

4. Everyone does things they regret and im sure this girl will go through hell...if she does guru kirpa karn....Vaheguroooooo......

Take Care....

Learn the real meaning of Chardikala...which is understanding, humility, righteuosness, humbleness and seva simran.....

deep Kaur KHALSA

the language was again disgusting, call these women what u want but not on a forum especially when it was not even a thread on a sikh woman dating outside her religion!

137796[/snapback]

I don't think it takes a genious to work out she's from a Punjabi Sikh family do you?

Read the article again it clearly says she was the muslim murderer's girlfriend. How is she not dating outside the religion?

Are you defending this witch? If so then that is more disgusting then any language you seem to find offensive.

137885[/snapback]

ur not getting my point, jus cos she was born into a family that is from punjab, and her parents have the surname Gill does not make her a sikh. ok the muslim classes her as a sikh but gosh she aint one.

She doesn't use Kaur or at least it has not been used.

As far as I can tell, and it does not take a genius to work out that she isnt lving according to sikhi so she aint a sikh, end.

it says she is a muslim guys g.f., dont mean she is dating outside her religion but that he is dating someone outside his religion.

as far as we know she may be atheist.

she doesnt fall under 'witch'.

am a defending her? no.

am a saying she is not sikh? yes.

gosh that wasnt too hard to figure out now was it

137796[/snapback]

Dont forget SSM veer that the girl belongs to a jat caste and if u see these days jat girls never prefer using kaur and jst simply put their first name and then the surname as i observed this around 90% during my university and college teaching. and sorry to say i hope nobody is offended with this but I am really very hurt by the way of jatt peoples and their attitude towards their religion especially in India and this has put the wrong affect on other communities also and they are jst following them and what happened is that in Punjab people are jst going away from sikh stream... thats a very sad aspect of the present day punjab

You know what i didnt want to reply to this forum topic coz its just full of sick language by a lost soul....BUT i have to because the comments are becoming dumber and dumber....... :lol: @

NOW directly to "Sikh Supreme"

1. What gives you the right to judge anyone, leave that Vaheguru, supreme Guru!

2. Shes panjabi, shes panjabi....SO...she is not a SIKH...She sure wasnt Amritdhari

3. Spend more time on your spirtuality because with ThAT foul Mouth I me thinks you need to....mith bolra ji......!!!

4. Everyone does things they regret and im sure this girl will go through hell...if she does guru kirpa karn....Vaheguroooooo......

Take Care....

Learn the real meaning of Chardikala...which is understanding, humility, righteuosness, humbleness and seva simran.....

deep Kaur KHALSA

137933[/snapback]

Maybe your right but then again your judging me, what gives you the right lol. I don't usually use that kinda language except for people like the girl in the case. I make no apologises for it she is what she is.

See what im saying if you believe only Waheguru can judge then lets all sit back let people these kinda people do as they please and watch our community fall apart like christianty has.