Laptop...

Balait_da_Sher

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

compaq laptop/desktops are <admin-profanity filter activated>!! I'd buy sony instead of compaq. My uncle bought a compaq laptop 3-4 years ago .. I know its slow because they didn't make it that fast back then anyway. but I have had to fix compaq desktops too. I can't stand compaq. btw the the their customer service sucks... and Bikramjit Singh veer don't get it from Fry's watever you do. they suck at customer service.

dude...i juz gotta dell pc :) ...but looking for a good monitor :'(

the cpu is pentium 4...2.4 ghz...128 ram which i have to upgrade to 256 :( ...its like 7 months old...bought from a cheena tongue.gif ...umm...for less than 300...lolzzzz...oye vicky find me some good deals from ebay yaar...its 600SC :@ ...thanx wubb.gif

My old compaq desktop (2yrs old) is now piece of junk... Even after been thru the stupid desktop.. i still bought the compaq notebook.. i didn't wanted to buy this brand, but seeing the package 16" screen and 60gb.. i couldn't resist :( i still got time to return the notebook within 15 days which will be over soon.. the reason i started thread it cauz it already kinda gave me trouble.. twotime i was working on this computer.. and it shut down for no reason.. Just like whoosh blank ! i checked and i didn't do anything.. So now im thinking of returning it cauz i don't want to take risk.... and even though someone told me not to buy from fry, but still got it from there :@ (hope they take it back without asking tooo many questions :) )

so... sony mite be the gud choice though...

Guest balwinderkaur

okiez ppl im gonna get my laptop pretty soon.....so what do yall suggest i get??????? These are the brands i have in mind based on features,weight and AFFORDABILITY tongue.gif

DELL, HP,COMPAQ,NEC,ACER,PACKARD BELL......i dunno which one to choose so help me out. Thankz.