Shoe House Sewa

Next you will be saying no need for Chaur de sewa as this serves no purpose.

I am sure you are aware that Guru Amar Das Ji used to fetch water for Guru Angad Dev Ji from a river many miles away. In the pitch darkness they used to walk backwards all the way to the river so as not to turn their back on their Guru, this is pure sewa.

Would you also say that this was irrelevant as it was not “practical” ?

141049[/snapback]

Why is the fetching or water irrelevant? As for walking backwards....who says Guru Amar Das walked backwards? I have not read that anywhere in Bani?

Why are you putting words into my mouth I have not said? Really Bundha, you should know better.

Jeeeeeez

Looooook if you wish to do joriaan de seva then do it – if you do not want to then don’t

If you want to do langar di seva then do it – if you do not want to then don’t

If you wish to clean the toilets then do it – if you do not want to do then don’t

If you want to do karah parshaad di seva then do it - if you do not want to do then

don’t

If you want to give £ to charity then do it - if you do not want to do then don’t

If you want to do chaur sahib di seva then do it – if you don’t want to then don’t!!!!!!

It’s not rocket science!!!!!!!

Like what happened to the love and sharda in people who do this seva for the right reasons – if others are doing it for dekhava then like fine up to the, Guru ji knows all but

Seva is seva live and let live!!!

‘Life’ is to short!!!

Seva nu meva and all that

Jeeeeeez

Looooook if you wish to do joriaan de seva then do it – if you do not want to then don’t

If you want to do langar di seva then do it – if you do not want to then don’t

If you wish to clean the toilets then do it – if you do not want to do then don’t

If you want to do karah parshaad di seva then do it - if you do not want to do then

don’t

If you want to give £ to charity then do it - if you do not want to do then don’t

If you want to do chaur sahib di seva then do it – if you don’t want to then don’t!!!!!!

It’s not rocket science!!!!!!!

Like what happened to the love and sharda in people who do this seva for the right reasons – if others are doing it for dekhava then like fine up to the, Guru ji knows all but

Seva is seva live and let live!!!

‘Life’ is to short!!!

Seva nu meva and all that

141069[/snapback]

Penji...You Go Girl!!!!! :TH:

Nobody could have put it better!

Vaheguroooo.