Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

LOL, this is again to do with water :@ , this time at the rehnsbhai and by accident. I was walking in the langar hall at the Bebe Nanaki Rehnsbhai and I was in my Nihang chola (H) anyway so there I was and I coulda swore I saw someone I knew. I stared and quickly turned back and some Nihang droped a full glass of water over me :o :o and his answer 'Dekho Babiyo' :@ I walked upstairs and my jatha saw me all wet :( :( AGAIN!!!! But it dried quick, hopefully...

LOL, this is again to do with water :@ , this time at the rehnsbhai and by accident. I was walking in the langar hall at the Bebe Nanaki Rehnsbhai and I was in my Nihang chola (H) anyway so there I was and I coulda swore I saw someone I knew. I stared and quickly turned back and some Nihang droped a full glass of water over me :o :o and his answer 'Dekho Babiyo' :@ I walked upstairs and my jatha saw me all wet :( :( AGAIN!!!! But it dried quick, hopefully...

haw, lol! your lucky i didn't see you there, hehe, i would've laughed ahhhaha