What's Been The Highlight Of The Year For U!?

Dukh Sukh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEETING SOOO many chardi kala sikhs... exchanging veechars and learning more n moreee about sikhi :@

But.. what I;ve seen in this year has changed my views on life.

From 7/7 bombings to all the antural disasters including asian earthquake, tsunami, flooding and tornadoes in amrikka.. coldest ever winter in UK..

Wow, I feel Waheguru Ji is showing us, to all of us who doubt is presence, that he DOES exist. I mean, people are scared of natural disasters, but then run to science for the answer. Why don't they see, that if you fear only a natural disaster, it makes sense to fear Akal Purakh Waheguru Ji, who does this with a twinkling of an eye!

By being in fear of Waheguru, we will stop committing sins, and this world would be a far beter place :@

Sorry for goiing on a bit blush.gif

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, one one side the last 18 months has seen alot of pyare Gursikhs leave this world.

On the other side, many new Gursikhs are realising their Guru. This year I have seen about 60 Gursikhs who I personally know take Amrit.

Khalsa camp was good, plus the smagams. Hopefully next year, we will see alot more good parchaar via Naam and bani.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh