Rang De Basanti.... Gurbani In.....

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

THAT MOVIE RANG DE BASANTI.....

Is to do with Sikhs as we figured out from one of the Sikh bro/sis's other topic!

Check this out!!

Gurbani... IK ONKAR SAT NAM.....

IS IN THE TOP 100 MOST REQUESTED SONGS IN MUSIC INDIA ONLINE!!!

:@

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/ut/s/17/100/

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

look at the details when playin it

look who apparently wrote the lyrics......thas just a joke.....i question wut the movies about........i dunno if id be too happy.....seems like theres always a hidden agenda and ulterior motive

"Lyrics : Prasoon Joshi"

143005[/snapback]

Lyrix under Gurbani ? ? ? ? ? ? ? WHAT ? ohmy.gif Has anyone seen the film yeT?

The lyrics of the rest of the songs (9 others tracks) on the album may have been written by Prasoon Joshi, contact the website to let them know where the ‘lyrics’ to the Ik Onkar track by Harshdeep Kaur are from.

Before assuming someone is claiming to have written it make sure the person is actually making the claim instead of it being a case of the website not providing full information or something. If it’s a mistake then all it takes is education to correct it.

Bollywood has just taken sikhi as fun in the movie!! Few sikhs are in favour of such movies, because they see sikh promoting that way, but they dont promote. remember they r all hindus behind the scene. they r just tryin g to befool us. slowly tracking our minds to involve in such media. that enjoyment in movie attracts more and more, and this time attaking SIKHS!! result will be, hair cutting, drugs addiction, sex, adn all that crap. huh!!

bollywood is going to suffer a lot one day. dont protest now against all this. let them grow there branches a more big, so that sikh can be aware what's happening. huhuhuhuh!!

i am very frustrated,!!

ok i just heard it...its moolmantar followed by the 1st 2 pauris of japji sahib...please tell me whats wrong with that? ages back when maachis was released there was mild usage of Gurbani being sung in Gurdwaras...it had such a profound effect on the mind of a hindu that he went on to take amrit after a couple of years...so whats wrong if people get to listen to Gurbani in this movie? who knows how many more non-Sikhs feel that sweetness and love and turn to Sikhi?

ps: the hindu i am talking about used to be me :@