The Desert Island

Ive got the best idea ever!!! Swim at night!!!When the sharks are all asleep il quietly sneek out wearing my shark costume and did you know sharks hate an electrical current and theirs these special suits that ommit a small current that scares the sharks away

1st prize thank you very much and to show im not that selfish all i need is

1) Swim kashera

2)Electrical shark scaring suit

143706[/snapback]

hmmmmm... grin.gif

i will consult with the panel and get back to you on that one...we may need to look at ur previous comments (if any on this thread) and if the solution is actually viable And whether there is such a suit?!! Do not worry we will be fair in our research...patience.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:@ maaaan sangat been so busy today having to watch a manmati engagment film that some close relatives bought down from kent, of their son in india last month...they still here though, gota rush back downstairs.

The songs are getting to be too much but amazingly they have no effect thus far on me.....ohh mahia ve sajaan....

uh oh! no.gif

it amazes me what peeples gte up to in films these days, money putting for an hour, ladoo feeding for an hour, Everyone HAS to do that, then ....dancing with all girls and guys i there....maaaan! girls/penjis what ya doing .......gota admit though they wearing really nice suits! :@

it was getitn too much so ive come here......

see ya...wish me luck!

LOL hahahahhah man penji u make me laff LOL.gif im suprised the admin hasnt clsoed this thread yet..

Ok, i say..

a) Matches

b) Firewood (just incase)

These 2 will be used to start a fire.. the smoke will go up, will be noticed from far away. also the light of the fire will also be visible.

c) If we allowed, use those light flares thingy.. like a firework.. actuali use fireworks.. lyk rockets! and attach lots of pieces of paper with msg of help on it.

when the rocket blows up into a firework display.. this will b seen frm far away, and the papers will scatter all over the place (when the rocket blows up for the dispaly, some parts r stil intact lyk the wood peice, so the paper wil stay intact too)

LOL hahahahhah man penji u make me laff LOL.gif im suprised the admin hasnt clsoed this thread yet..

Ok, i say..

a) Matches

b) Firewood (just incase)

These 2 will be used to start a fire.. the smoke will go up, will be noticed from far away. also the light of the fire will also be visible.

c) If we allowed, use those light flares thingy.. like a firework.. actuali use fireworks.. lyk rockets! and attach lots of pieces of paper with msg of help on it.

when the rocket blows up into a firework display.. this will b seen frm far away, and the papers will scatter all over the place (when the rocket blows up for the dispaly, some parts r stil intact lyk the wood peice, so the paper wil stay intact too)

143807[/snapback]

close thread...no ways...me and admin go way baaack! lolllll....... :@

newaysss.....hmm good plan k singh pajee....good news u wont be thrown to the sharks...coz u were on the list but not anymore.

whether ur idea is feasible...hmmm.....lollll i can see uve really put thought into this one..awwww.... i think yeah okay this will only work if someone like sees it while they flying past or something otherwise there is little chance....

watch this space.....u may come in second.

:@ ohhhhh vaheguroo cant sit to write yet...ate soo many samosa and barfi.... (ohh maan!)

ive changed ma pigeon post, its much better now.

143812[/snapback]

what?!! lollll :@ @ ....pajee as uve most probably gathered u are in the lead ....lines(postings) close tomorow 3pm......

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

i would take:

1.) My laptop (which would have internet connection, and built in speakers :@ ) so i can look up anything. and read my baania(n) online pray.gif and i can email people for help to get back home.

2.) All extra clothes (including Dastars of course!!)

and last but not least

3.) lots and lots of contact lenses so that i can see well...

lol

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

i would take:

1.) My laptop (which would have internet connection, and built in speakers :@ ) so i can look up anything. and read my baania(n) online pray.gif and i can email people for help to get back home.

2.) All extra clothes (including Dastars of course!!)

and last but not least

3.) lots and lots of contact lenses so that i can see well...

lol

143838[/snapback]

havent the time to explain the rulez again!...... no.gif