The Desert Island

1. a homing pigeon

2. a pen

3. paper

id write a note to tell sum1 where i am and tie it on pigeons leg with sum twine i wouldve found on the island. and the pigoen wud take it home and id b saved

143533[/snapback]

d_oh.gif

got to admit amarjeet pajee iz in the lead now....he has definately beaten my mirror idea.....lollll

can anyone do better??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and no tryna goin round the rules poeple.....im watching ya.....the rules are there not to be broken (read previous if unsure).....they can be changed and new ones introduced at anytime by the supreme rule maker ME.....lolllllllllll

continue :@

nothing better than do it yourself :e:

i think penji's making up all sort of rules to stop any loopholes :@

143448[/snapback]

lolllllll.....too right...

environmentlly friendly rules....cant saw down trees!

cant take a boat ...read previous rules s pajee...

you have to be saved, hence some signal or sumthing!

Guru ji iz good......will give us a chance to have more time to pray....

but think of a way of getting off that island without all of this!!..

so far MY (hheheh homai sets in!) mirror idea iz by far the best....who wants to beat that?

and disguised sis..food...kool but it'll run out definately after two weeks....hmmmmm.....theyre may be wild berries etc on the island....

nobody get any ideas though ( khalsa fauj?!?)

143452[/snapback]

lol what are we, friends of the earth LOL.gif

1.global positioning system (battery powered)

2.cant take mobile phone soooooo duracell powered laptop with wireless internet connection to make a phone call and also keep updated with sikhsangat.com :@

3.again like in castaway take a football so if i start getting bored like tom hanks did, i can draw a smiley face on it and talk to it....(k people i haven't got any sanity issues LOL.gif but anyone would go crazy otherwise)

penji don't make no more new rules cus then it wont be fair lolzz

1. a homing pigeon

2. a pen

3. paper

id write a note to tell sum1 where i am and tie it on pigeons leg with sum twine i wouldve found on the island. and the pigoen wud take it home and id b saved

143533[/snapback]

d_oh.gif

got to admit amarjeet pajee iz in the lead now....he has definately beaten my mirror idea.....lollll

can anyone do better??

143548[/snapback]

yeh lol, LOL.gif but the pigeon can go in all sorts of directions, maybe it'll drop the letter in the sea ! :@

hmmm....and what bout if div dastardly and muttley come by...catch the pigioen doo dooo dooo........ahhhh cartoons, so not real.. blush.gif

naaah pajee amarjeet singh surely in lead so far....

lets see who can beat him!

k it wasn't powered by electricity but some amazing intergalactic force from outta space LOL.gif

hhmmmm grin.gif

143566[/snapback]

theres no such thing...

and if there is ....its not allowed in my rule book.....rule #110 No intergalatic force is in existence for any assistance.

k it wasn't powered by electricity but some amazing intergalactic force from outta space LOL.gif

hhmmmm grin.gif

143566[/snapback]

theres no such thing...

and if there is ....its not allowed in my rule book.....rule #110 No intergalatic force is in existence for any assistance.

143568[/snapback]

Penji ur rules ARE annoying ! :@

LOL.gif nah jokes !