Protein Powder

some singh

too much soya isn't good for guyz as it has some of the female hormones stuff.. if u limit it its all good.... my brother used creatine for a while... it was okay... but if ur gonna use them supplements u got keep ur workout schedule constant... otherwise that stuff don't work...

i still think the best way to go is all natural stuff.. i.e. daal or saag... btw.. how big do u wanna get?... most people that use creatine are people who are into body building.. do u wanna get BUFF or jus solid toned?

vjkk vjkf, well heera singh ji, i kinda want to be both. i want to be a big singh, not too buffed either cuz that just looks nasty. mahraj has blessed me with a "double frame body" (wut eva that is, my mom says thas wut i got),so i just wanta take advantage of that. vjkk vjkf

vjkk vjkf, thnx sangat. after a lil reasearch, i thought i'dd buy some creatine(forgive me for spelling mistakes). it reccomends that i should thake about 5grams for when i work out, but iam only going to take half of that. thnx everyone. vjkk vjkf

145719[/snapback]

creatine causes to water to go into your muscles

vjkk vjkf. sangat ji, i was wondering if one should take protein powder before working out, or after working out. thnx. vjkk vjkf

145677[/snapback]

Hmm Interesting.

Been training for mainy years and took many supplements. Never steroids.

The conclusion I have come to is a Good Balanced diet outweigh's the benefits of any protein shakes and that.

For Vege's, balance up the Carbs with protein and be aware you may need amino's to supplement your diets. Createin works but the effects are short term, however, again if you are Vege, it probably will be a good supplement because meat eaters can get creatine out of meat. With Creatine, ddrink plenty of fluids, as it can cause severe cramps. Also note their is evidence long term taking of Creatine can put strain on organs like Kidneys and Liver.

If underweight and vege dring plenty of whole milk (dont worry about the fat), your body will metabolise it. For Fatties, drink skimmed milk. Remeber supplement with the full range of amino's. Eat plenty of fruit.

For meat eaters, the above is sound advice but balance up vegetables with modest amounts of white meat. Occaisionaly have red meat (say once a month). Egg whites are pretty good.

PM me if you want any advice.