Q's About Amrit. Urgent!

Guest :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

i have some very specific questions about amrit, so please help me answer them.

correct me if i am wrong but i have learnt that

the only way to attain liberation is to take amrit, otherwise you will keep being reborn.

so does this mean that amritdhari sikhs are the only people that will ever be liberated and people from other religions will keep being reincarnated?

even sikhs who have followed the gurus teaching, and japped naam will never attain liberation?

is it possible for a non amritdhari person to attain jeevan mukhti? or even become a bhramgiani?

i am very confused at the moment, and i need these questions answered urgently, so i would really appreciate it if everyone (especially amritdhari people) would contribute.

thankyou!! :e:

<<correct me if i am wrong but i have learnt that

the only way to attain liberation is to take amrit, otherwise you will keep being reborn.>>

depends on the definition of amrit. Within the Sikh maryada amrit is necessary - though thats not to say that you wont get any benefit from simran/paath if you havent done this - amrit just makes it stronger, faster. Taking amrit does not mean you wont be reborn - but if you are reborn it will be as a human and if you gained kamai in your previous life your new life will put you in a better position to get Naam

<<so does this mean that amritdhari sikhs are the only people that will ever be liberated and people from other religions will keep being reincarnated?>>

no it doesnt - this is up to Dharamraja / Akaal Purkh.

Amrit will bring you back as a human if it is necessary to come back - if in your life when you took amrit you did plenty of seva/paath/simran and need to be born again then it will be in a position that will make your union to Waheguru easier than before - ie you'll start off where you left off.

There is not only one stage of mukti - there are v. many Khands above this one - Sikhi leads to Sach Khand.

<<even sikhs who have followed the gurus teaching, and japped naam will never attain liberation?>>

As a Sikh why would you not take amrit if you were living the lifestyle. But yes, it possible to be mukt without taking amrit - but amrit makes it easier, and more likely.

Remember - mukti is *not* the aim for a Sikh, a Sikh's aim is to be a total sacrifice to the hukam of his/her Guru. Mukti is not necessarily even desirable depending on which Khand it'll end yuo up in.

<<is it possible for a non amritdhari person to attain jeevan mukhti? or even become a bhramgiani?>>

yes, it is *possible*, amrit makes it more *probable*

<<correct me if i am wrong but i have learnt that

the only way to attain liberation is to take amrit, otherwise you will keep being reborn.>>

depends on the definition of amrit. Within the Sikh maryada amrit is necessary - though thats not to say that you wont get any benefit from simran/paath if you havent done this - amrit just makes it stronger, faster. Taking amrit does not mean you wont be reborn - but if you are reborn it will be as a human and if you gained kamai in your previous life your new life will put you in a better position to get Naam

<<so does this mean that amritdhari sikhs are the only people that will ever be liberated and people from other religions will keep being reincarnated?>>

no it doesnt - this is up to Dharamraja / Akaal Purkh.

Amrit will bring you back as a human if it is necessary to come back - if in your life when you took amrit you did plenty of seva/paath/simran and need to be born again then it will be in a position that will make your union to Waheguru easier than before - ie you'll start off where you left off.

There is not only one stage of mukti - there are v. many Khands above this one - Sikhi leads to Sach Khand.

<<even sikhs who have followed the gurus teaching, and japped naam will never attain liberation?>>

As a Sikh why would you not take amrit if you were living the lifestyle. But yes, it possible to be mukt without taking amrit - but amrit makes it easier, and more likely.

Remember - mukti is *not* the aim for a Sikh, a Sikh's aim is to be a total sacrifice to the hukam of his/her Guru. Mukti is not necessarily even desirable depending on which Khand it'll end yuo up in.

<<is it possible for a non amritdhari person to attain jeevan mukhti? or even become a bhramgiani?>>

yes, it is *possible*, amrit makes it more *probable*

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I think amrit is needed to be able to enter sachkhand but that does not mean I believe others cannot get to a heaven or where they want to go.

Taking amrit is like getting admitted into the school that leads you to qualify for sachkhand but only if you pass the exams, ie.keep rehit.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Vjkk Vjkf

This is quite a hard question to answer. I dont think you gain muktee without taking amrit. I think you have to take amrit from panj payreh and get naam then jap it to get mukthi. If however you are really religious and non amritdharee.. or your some hindu brahmgyani or what ever and do a lot of kamai, you will come back in your next life as a gursikh, take amrit.. and make your way to sachkand.

bhull chuk maaf

Vjkk Vjkf

i disagree

was raja janak, dhroo, prahlad, kabir, naam dev etc given amrit? no

Everything is in Akaal Purkhs hands, Amrit is the maryada given to Sikhs. No one can give Hukam to Akaal Purkh, if He wants to give someone mukti or allow them into sachkhnad its up to Him. Lets stop making up fantasies of a SachKhand populated only by amritdhari Sikhs. Amrit is not the *only* way. There are other ways too, imo amrit is the best way, but to claim a bhramgiani will be born again for the sake of being amritdhari is ridiculous. To be a bhrahmgiani in the first place you would have to be totally sacrificed to Waheguru - Bhramgiani aapi Nirankar.

you say 'hindu brahmgiani' do you know the meaning of the word brahmgiani?

A brahmgiani will never be born as part of reincarnation, if they are born it is not because they are caught in the cycle like us.

Bhul Chhuk dhi kema

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, many people talk about salvation and many claim to have it. Definitions of it vary.

However if we compare sikhi to other religion, Gurmat is the only one than realises a person can become jeevan mukht while alive. If all religions can get mukhti, then why do they not know about the khands and jeevan mukhti?

Any individual throughout time who through Wahegurus kirpa realised what Naam is has become jeevan Mukht. Many people around the world have realised this. Bhai Rama singh did when he was a hindu, that he needed to take Amrit. He told me a black man in Africa, who has a high jeevan, and has been given Gurmat naam.

The key is without Naam, there is no Mukhti. In fact without Naam, one cannot even leave maya. All the bhagats got Naam from Akaal. The highest religion is Naam. The highest virtue is to Jaap it.

The simplest way to get Naam is to go to the Panj Pyares.

I think before discussing further everyone should look at the sakhi behind the Gurdwara at Sontokhsar.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

The simplest way to get Naam is to go to the Panj Pyares.

146585[/snapback]

which is exactly what ive been saying - amrit is the *easiest* way, but it is not the *only* way - which is what the original poster was asking.

And ease is relative, just coz its the easiiest dont think its easy.