If Invaded..............

ParwinderSingh

WJKK WJKF!

I've got a question which is based on a scenario which might even happen in the future. So before i start, i don't want ppl saying its a bad question cos it'l never happen or something, i just wana know your ansa.

Thanks in advance for your veiws (no fighting plz lol)

If india was attacked, and was being invaded, and like all wars innocent people were being killed along with civillians who are fighting for their country and obv the india army and india looked like it was losing.

Would you (or we as sikhs) fight along with the rest of india and protect this country? (in the similar way Guru Teghbhadur Ji sacrificed himself?)

Or would we try to negotiate with the invaders to get our independance or even negotiate with india to give us independance if we fought for india in return?

Also consider what might the invaders treat us like if they won.....would we be discriminated, would we still have to fight to get our khalistan, could we trust them? and would they terrorise indian ppl who survived and treat them badly. Becos as sikhs we wud not be able to allow this and wud then have to have another war.

Bhul Chuk Di Kima

We could always make a deal with india if we thought we could trust them grin.gif . we could just say give us our khalistan and as soon as they sign any type of documents that would be required

we would then stop the invaders by fighting alongside indian forces. im sure that india would rather lose a small part of its land rather than the whole country!!

Guest militant singh
WJKK WJKF!

I've got a question which is based on a scenario which might even happen in the future. So before i start, i don't want ppl saying its a bad question cos it'l never happen or something, i just wana know your ansa.

Thanks in advance for your veiws (no fighting plz lol)

If india was attacked, and was being invaded, and like all wars innocent people were being killed along with civillians who are fighting for their country and obv the india army and india looked like it was losing. 

Would you (or we as sikhs) fight along with the rest of india and protect this country? (in the similar way Guru Teghbhadur Ji sacrificed himself?)

Or would we try to negotiate with the invaders to get our independance or even negotiate with india to give us independance if we fought for india in return?

Also consider what might the invaders treat us like if they won.....would we be discriminated, would we still have to fight to get our khalistan, could we trust them? and would they terrorise indian ppl who survived and treat them badly. Becos as sikhs we wud not be able to allow this and wud then have to have another war.

Bhul Chuk Di Kima

146734[/snapback]

NEGOTITATE WID DA ENEMY SIDING WID HINDUS HAS ALWAYS FAILD NEGOTITATE WID ENEMY HAVE OUR INDEPENDENCE

yes gud point and its true that we can't accept the gov unless it admits its wrong doings in the past. but are all hindus not to be trusted?

the fundamental aspect of the Khalsa - saint soldier to protect humanity and stand up to any wrong doers. (along the lines)

im not sure if it wud be rite to not act when ther is the loss of innocent lives

ok and i know hardly anyones replied, i duno if thats cuz its a touchy subject and no one wants to give it a go but another question i got is, if Guru Ji was here would they help india?

WJKKWJKF,

As many of you will be aware Governments and organizations around the world have think tanks that run scenarios predicting conflicts. One of these predictions is the disintegration of Pakistan as a unified nation by civil war within the next couple of decades. Pakistan is only surviving with the help of aid from foreign governments and the propping up of General Musharraf’s Military government by the United States. Now the interesting theory to come out of this hypothesis’s is that West Punjab in Pakistan opts to be part of India again and Lahore once again becomes the capital of a unified Punjab. The Punjabis of Pakistan do not get on with other Pakistanis and vice versa.

Many of you will debunk this theory but there is already an icrease in transport links between the two countries, increasing trade, a Sikh within the Pakistan Army promoted to an officer and others will follow, the cricket is back on with after many years. Powerful politicians, businessmen, religious leaders are working behind the scenes to make this a reality. There are vast fortunes to make by increasing trade, buy vast swathes of land, they have vested interests to consolidate power for dynastic rule, gain access to historical religious sites, etc.

I am interested on what other Sikhs make of this theory. Please remember in two centuries of Sikh history, the Sikhs in 1857 put down the Indian Mutiny in aid of the British, in 1919 the Sikhs got on board for Independence against the British after the Jallianwala Bagh massacre of 1919, then in 1939 the Sikhs fought for the British in World War II for Independence. In 1947 Punjab is torn between two nations, in the 1960s, Punjab is geographically made smaller as part of the Punjab Suba deal. In 1984 the Harmandir Sahib is attacked, India Gandhi PM of India is assassinated by her own Sikh bodyguards; thousands of Sikhs are murdered in revenge by mobs. Twenty years later a Sikh takes office as the PM of India and another Sikh takes charge of the Indian Armed Forces. This is just a very brief highlights of the the changing fortunes of the Sikh Nation.

Jeevan

WJKKWJKF,

As many of you will be aware Governments and organizations around the world have think tanks that run scenarios predicting conflicts. One of these predictions is the disintegration of Pakistan as a unified nation by civil war within the next couple of decades. Pakistan is only surviving with the help of aid from foreign governments and the propping up of General Musharraf’s Military government by the United States. Now the interesting theory to come out of this hypothesis’s is that West Punjab in Pakistan opts to be part of India again and Lahore once again becomes the capital of a unified Punjab. The Punjabis of Pakistan do not get on with other Pakistanis and vice versa.

Many of you will debunk this theory but there is already an icrease in transport links between the two countries, increasing trade, a Sikh within the Pakistan Army promoted to an officer and others will follow, the cricket is back on with after many years. Powerful politicians, businessmen, religious leaders are working behind the scenes to make this a reality. There are vast fortunes to make by increasing trade, buy vast swathes of land, they have vested interests to consolidate power for dynastic rule, gain access to historical religious sites, etc.

I am interested on what other Sikhs make of this theory. Please remember in two centuries of Sikh history, the Sikhs in 1857 put down the Indian Mutiny in aid of the British, in 1919 the Sikhs got on board for Independence against the British after the Jallianwala Bagh massacre of 1919, then in 1939 the Sikhs fought for the British in World War II for Independence. In 1947 Punjab is torn between two nations, in the 1960s, Punjab is geographically made smaller as part of the Punjab Suba deal. In 1984 the Harmandir Sahib is attacked, India Gandhi PM of India is assassinated by her own Sikh bodyguards; thousands of Sikhs are murdered in revenge by mobs. Twenty years later a Sikh takes office as the PM of India and another Sikh takes charge of the Indian Armed Forces. This is just a very brief highlights of the the changing fortunes of the Sikh Nation.

Jeevan

146849[/snapback]

Sounds quite credible, Pakistan is experiencing unrest in many of its provencies, Balucistan and Pakhtunistan/ North West Frontier being the most troublesome. I was suprised to learn their are quite a few underground seperatist movements who do not like the idea of being ruled by Pakistani Punjabis even though they are all Muslims.