Heaven And Hell

sat_naam18

<<< of course there are not millions of oceans (god) there is only the one and yes millions of drops (souls) will pour into or are part of that ocean, but once they merge they are no longer drops but become part of the ocean! nobody in their right mind refers to the oceans or seas as a collections of countless droplets of water do they? it is simply THE ocean or THE sea. water flowing into the oceans is not identified by its source ie that bit came from the thames, that bit is from the amazon etc. it is JUST THE ocean.

same way as when a gurmukh merges and becomes one with god, they cannot be distinguished as seperate (according to the gurbani above >>>

Excellent post AK-47, and to the point, well done!

You are absolutly right, if - as some poor souls - regard the Gurus as mere men with a lot of wisdom there would always be room for doubt. How could you be 100% sure of their actions and deeds if they were just men with a lot of wisdom ?

But if the Guru is "puran" and the Guru is "pura" then there is no doubt at all, and everything Guru Sahib Ji did and said is 100% Truth.

This notion that one can merge into the Almighty and still ONLY know of Him and His actions is a complete cop-out.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2)  I agree with Randip Singh.  It is very imporant we realize the gurus were not gods but were gurmukhs merged in god.  They were human beings like us, but the differnce was that they had become perfect (gurmukh).  They had not even the slightest of flawas which average men like me are full of.  We should respect the gurus by every mean, but not as gods but as perfect human beings whom we should model our lives after.  That is why the gurus went thru 10 generations, to show us that any human being has the inner capacity to become just like them (a full gurmukh) and compltely merge with god. 

But once we do merge into the ocean, we must not claim we have become the ocean.  We should mainatin the same level of humilty which allowed us to reach this point.  THat is why, guru nanak ALWAYS MADE SURE to distinguish himself as while being merged as one with god was not god himself.  He always called himself Gods servant.

148609[/snapback]

How so true friend.

Alas the NAB = New Age Brahmin's will always seek to drag Sikhism into the Hindu fold and will not rest untill we are chanting Hare Krishna Hare Rama and worshipping multipiled armed Goddesses and Gods with elephant trunks and moneky head! ohmy.gif

<<<< Alas the NAB = New Age Brahmin's will always seek to drag Sikhism into the Hindu fold and will not rest untill we are chanting Hare Krishna Hare Rama and worshipping multipiled armed Goddesses and Gods with elephant trunks and moneky head! >>>>

It seems you have lost the argument yaar, hence the idiotic statements phase.

But your version of Sikhism is so far removed from true Sikhi it cannot even be called Sikhi, so what exactly are you ? pesudoSikh or neoSikh or what? and dont come out will all the "I beleive in Guru Gobind Singh Ji........" because it just isn't true. It is people like this who are dragging Sikhi down and down until it is so watered down ............then Rab Rakha!

<<<<  Alas the NAB = New Age Brahmin's will always seek to drag Sikhism into the Hindu fold and will not rest untill we are chanting Hare Krishna Hare Rama and worshipping multipiled armed Goddesses and Gods with elephant trunks and moneky head!  >>>>

It seems you have lost the argument yaar, hence the idiotic statements phase.

But your version of Sikhism is so far removed from true Sikhi it cannot even be called Sikhi, so what exactly are you ? pesudoSikh or neoSikh or what?  and dont come out will all the "I beleive in Guru Gobind Singh Ji........" because it just isn't true.  It is people like this who are dragging Sikhi down and down until it is so watered down ............then Rab Rakha!

149022[/snapback]

Who says I'm talking to you? :e:

You are taking this very personally. d_oh.gif

What is this "True" sikhi you talking about? Bundha's version of Sikhi? Some Sants version of Sikhi? AKJ version? Namdharia version? Ramgharia version? Singh Sabha Version? Nihung Version? Nanakari Version.........or is it just plain Bundha's version?

Because of people like you the young Sikhs are so confused and would rather spend their time in the pub then in the Gurudwara.

People like me who spend their time taking these youngsters out of Bhangra gigs, and pubs, and into the Gym and pursue mental and physical pursuits are always beratted by "All-Knowing" Gyani's like you. I guess my work with Alcohlics and trying to stop kids fro smoking and drinking is not good enough for you?

Is there actually you physically do apart from sitting behind a computer and putting the world to Bunda's ,version of Sikhism?

I am sorry I do not know everything about Sikhism as you do, or not enlightened about it as you. I guess mere mortals like me will never reach you level or Nirvana. :TH: LOL.gif

Don't try to be too clever yaar, it does not suit you.

Previously you have called be a BRAHMIN, your last post was addressed to NEW AGE BRAHMINS, and then you say "Who says I am talking to you", even a 5 year old can see what you are doing.

The fact that you reply to my posts suggests you too are sitting on your backside at your pc.

<<< People like me who spend .........>>>

<<< I guess my work with Alcohlics >>>>

Hmmmm...... a lot of Me doing this and Me doing that and Me doing the other, nice.

You give young sikhs little credit.

Don't try to be too clever yaar, it does not suit you.

Previously you have called be a BRAHMIN, your last post was addressed to NEW AGE BRAHMINS, and then you say "Who says I am talking to you", even a 5 year old can see what you are doing.

The fact that you reply to my posts suggests you too are sitting on your backside at your pc.

<<< People like me who spend .........>>>

<<<  I guess my work with Alcohlics >>>>

Hmmmm...... a lot of Me doing this and Me doing that and Me doing the other, nice.

You give young sikhs little credit.

149028[/snapback]

Alas d_oh.gif I can not compete with your Baba Bundha Daasness! d_oh.gif

I am a worm! :TH: