Heaven And Hell

sat_naam18

Do my eyes decieve me!!!!!!!!!

Because of people like you the young Sikhs are so confused and would rather spend their time in the pub then in the Gurudwara.

People like me who spend their time taking these youngsters out of Bhangra gigs, and pubs, and into the Gym

Is this from the pen of the guy who was arguing that there was NOTHING WRONG IN SIKHS GOING TO BARS, PUBS etc?!?!!? That if you kept away from such places you were rejecting society and blah blah blah blah?!?!?!

LOL my my how i laugh!!! :)LOL.gif

Yeh myself Bundha and others have nothing better to do then convert all sikhs into hindu's!!!! yayyy you figured out our henious evil plan!!

o dhan dhan baba randip singh ji chardi kala gurmukh pyareah!!!!!

where would the panth be without you and your noble efforts to clense it of evil influences such as ours!!! lets reject everything every gurmukh has said and lets just listen to your randip-matt updesh!!

please note the sarcasm ... i thought i would point it out for you, since much of what else is clearly obvious seems to fly by your radar undetected!! LOL.gif

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do my eyes decieve me!!!!!!!!!   

149035[/snapback]

Yes they clearly do. Along with your reasoning and logic ! :@

Is this from the pen of the guy who was arguing that there was NOTHING WRONG IN SIKHS GOING TO BARS, PUBS etc?!?!!? That if you kept away from such places you were rejecting society and blah blah blah blah?!?!?!

149035[/snapback]

There is nothing wrong with that. If they wish to then that’s fine. I go sometimes to eat and do not drink. I fear lowly worms like me cannot match your high puritanical moral standards.

LOL my my how i laugh!!! :)   LOL.gif

149035[/snapback]

Yes you have a habit of laughing for no reason. First signs of insanity!

Yeh myself Bundha and others have nothing better to do then convert all sikhs into hindu's!!!! yayyy you figured out our henious evil plan!!

149035[/snapback]

So how long have you been a Hindu?

o dhan dhan baba randip singh ji chardi kala gurmukh pyareah!!!!!

149035[/snapback]

Is this another God or Sant you worship? Or is it a tree or a stub of a branch or something?

where would the panth be without you and your noble efforts to clense it of evil influences such as ours!!! lets reject everything every gurmukh has said and lets just listen to your randip-matt updesh!!

149035[/snapback]

No MR AK 47 (a very Gurmukh name). .

Which Gurmukhs are these? Gurmukhs like you? Lets put it this way, I would rather be circumcised than follow someone like you

please note the sarcasm ... i thought i would point it out for you, since much of what else is clearly obvious seems to fly by your radar undetected!! LOL.gif

149035[/snapback]

Well they say Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour, so its appropriate for someone as like you.

Best Wishes.

Note Normally as you know I don’t bother replying to you because I don’t think you are worthy of any response, but I thought I’d humour you today.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

LOL my logic!!?? dude check out what you've written again! Is there 2 randips there or just the one!? Make your mind up, either its fine for people to go pubs in which case let them be, or its not in which case you encourage them not to go!

It isnt hard einstein!!!

I fear lowly worms like me cannot match your high puritanical moral standards.

Shock horror!!!! is this humility by randip?!?! What happened to allllllll the great and mighty things you do for the panth which only exists due to your efforts!!!!???

And sorry lad, but yes these are my standards, passed down from my guru!

Yes you have a habit of laughing for no reason. First signs of insanity!

what can i say im a happy kinda guy!!

So how long have you been a Hindu?

hmmmmm its been about 4 months now, its pretty cool! LOL.gif You see what it was i have this GREAT fear that is something doesnt make sense to me, then i refer to it as HINDU-MAT grrrrr evil!!! everything that doesnt make sense to me, rather than explore it i used to js say grrrrr evil hindu's!!!! in fact even if i disagree with someone i jus say grrrr evil little hindus!!!

Is this another God or Sant you worship? Or is it a tree or a stub of a branch or something?

Nehi baba ji nahiii i only worship u!!!!!!!! Dhan dhan baba randip ji!!

No MR AK 47 (a very Gurmukh name). .

Which Gurmukhs are these? Gurmukhs like you? Lets put it this way, I would rather be circumcised than follow someone like you

Yup cheers man! loads of gurmukhs quite liked the ak-47 actually, shame u didnt meet one face to face, especially so that u could have shared ur views, on the limits of guru sahib and gurbani!!!

LOL you want a list? The list of gurmukhs has been given on this forum again and again, please do a search! and nah i aint a gurmukh, if i was id follow the gurus bachan and not argue with a fool like you!

regarding the circumcision ... good for you mate! but rather than follow me, id suggest u follow guru ji, u will get a lot further! try leaving your mat at home first though!

Note Normally as you know I don’t bother replying to you because I don’t think you are worthy of any response, but I thought I’d humour you today.

dhan dhan baba randip ji, u done soooo much kirpa on me today!!!! must have been my good karam!!!! i really am not worthy of your incredibly witty (yawn) responses!! and ur randip-mat dharam!!

doubtless this will be deleted and i will prob be warned, but oh well, just so long as you know that there are people who think you chat absolute rubbish, and in fact much of what u say regarding the 'limitations' of guru ji is pure nindia!

as i said earlier in this thread, see u in hell buddy! we can keep each other company!! LOL.gif

If not, we will be stuck in the point where we become more attached to the messenger than his message.  And then like all other previosu faiths, the value of the message will become meaningless not matter how much we recite it or respect it for we will have not understood it properly.

May waheguru bless us all, that we can step free from this thinking and let the true message of the guru resonate in our lives.

148609[/snapback]

So very true! :TH: :TH: