1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

Thousands of People surrouding the Gurdwara Sahib are currently listening to the Akhand Path Sahibs. People from all around the World have gone to witness such an amazing programme. People in and around the area have gone to visit the programme.

Now if this programme, encourages people to have Darshan of our everlasting Guru, Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, then why is it we can only Criticise?

147044[/snapback]

1313%20Paths%20(7).JPG

1313%20Paths%20(29).JPG

Simply mindblowing how many people doing "darshan" of maharaj dha saroop!

And if somebody did want to go and listen to the akhand paath, who would they pick to listen to? Pull a number out of a hat and go to that booth?

And if the point of doing 1313 akhand paath is so that each akhand paath is meaningful then it can only be meaningful if each akhand paath is ACTUALLY HEARD by the listeners. This would mean putting mics infront of each of the paathis. One can only imagine with 1000 paathis reading at once, each at a different pace, with different tones, different speeds, etc if anyone would even be able to make sense of even a single line.

But hey, it does make for a good photo-op and nice addition to add to one's CV grin.gif

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF He Was out of the Khalsa Panth they would not be here. THIS AFTER HE GOT BLAMED THAT HE RAPED A GIRL. Plus Maybe for you he is for the sikhs in the world and DARBAR SAHIB HE IS NOT.

147740[/snapback]

Sahib Singh Ji.

What do a few pictures with Vedanti etc prove ? This is the same Vedanti who less than two weeks ago attended a wedding at a marriage palace under the false pretences that the anand karaj took part in a seperate enclosure. The same Vedanti who cleared "Sant - Baba 108..." Dhanwant Su of the Noor Ruhani Charitable Sansthan of raping a young child.

If you believe that pictures say it all then please leave your comments on the pictures that karkoo4life has posted. I too can see no sangat. Also check out the first picture in between the two columns there appears to be something that resembles a chair.

FOR THESE PEOPLE HE'S NOT OUT OF THE KHALSA PANTH!!!!!!!!!!

147745[/snapback]

This is not to say that he is or isnt a member of the Khalsa panth. I just wanted to raise the point that just because there is a large gathering of people with many people being amritdhari does not serve as evidence that any person who attents that function is a member of the khalsa panth. If this argument holds, that merely being present at a function with so many hundred or thousand amritdhari sikhs makes one a full member of the khalsa panth, than wouldnt the hundreds of people in those pics, with no dastaars, or who trim their beards also have the right to be members of the khalsa panth?

One is a member of the khalsa panth not merely by donning the 5 kakaars, or taking part in kirtan samagams or akhand paaths, but by living the actually true honest lifestyle of the khalsa. And for this the only true judge is the guru/god himself.

kharkhoo for life nailed it!!!!!!

So i guess everybody who is writing books according to H4RINDER are wasting there time.... they are just stupid people who are getting university degrees, pHDs and so on.... they dont know nothing.. they can never become bhramgiani.... only people with cholai and people who stay at derais all the time are?????? How can a person who has not even done 5 grades for be a bhramgiani and a person who has done university degrees in a various studies be an <banned word filter activated>????

Khalsa Fauj

Why should we not talk about the rest of the Mahan Sants mentioned, Were they not part of our Khalsa Panth???? Mate no tactics are being used, i simply ask for a

basis of your own question!!

You say As for leaving Sikhi, sant chelas never ever had Sikhi, so what are they going to leave.

Well this simply portrays, that all the People in this world

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji enlightened

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji enlightened

Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji enlightened

Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji enlighted

Do not have Sikhi......Try starting that one off as a Forum Topic....lol

You call yourself Khalsa Fauj but please think again????

you said: H4RINDER So you are the only correct person? Everyone else is lying? I am lying? Prof. Darshan Singh, ex jathaydaar Akaal Takht is lying? Prof. Inder Singh Ghagga is lying? Bhai Sukhvinder Singh Sabra is lying? He wote his book in Punjab, Ghagga wrote this in Punjab too. Why doesn't he take them to court? They got the evidence. They wil proide it in court.

To be honest mate, YES they are lying and so are you.... all the professors etc etc you mention should post solid evidence on the internet, so we can all see....OH BUT I FORGOT THE FALSE ALLEGATION PROOF HASNT BEEN POSTED YET SO THEY WILL HAVE TO WAIT.....Brother wake up what will taking them to court achieve...Baba Ji doesnt require compensation for stupid remarks which have no justification!

you said:I can't wait for the day when these guys get summoned to Akaal Takht. If leadership and jathaydaars and SGPC wasn't corrupt. This would have happened.

If you appear to be so concerned, if you are tyar bar tyar then why not go to India and approach Baba Ji yourself?....Why not inform your fellow nindaks and start a protest?

Quite simply you are all talk, sitting behind your computer screens....But in comparison lets just forget all the SEWA BABA JI HAS DONE THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE!...... ..One for you to think about!!!!!!!!

As for mentioning Baba Ji doesnt follow Maryada, and he supposedly raped,, why is it then that he still remains in CHARDI KALA?

Why is it, he still tours the World?

Why is it he still has Sangat at his Diwaans?

Why is it he continues without any worry?

Why is it you only talk and not act?

Why is it when Baba Ji is in any country noone for that matter appears to be around to even speak?

Well the simple answers are because Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Kirpa is upon Baba Ji 100% (Listen to the Audio link and you will get answers)

Please please please provide proof before making useless statements...to this day there hasnt been any evidence, to this day noone has approached Baba Ji about the situation....WHY?

Well again there is not base behing the false allegation, the only proof we have is that Gurbani certainly didnt hesitate in kicking in on these guys...

Rememeber

"Sant ke dookan Dharam te rehit"

Sant ke dookan Mat Hoi maleen

WHY IS THIS HAVING EFFECT... WHY PLEASE ANSWER (oh yeah its a coincidence). what a joke!!!

Whether you choose to admit it or not, stop jumping on the band wagon, dont even bother with you baseless statements and please dont think you can speak for the Khalsa Panth!!!

The pictures are excellent i know, but have some sense and try to give some justification for your useless remarks!!!! IS IT THAT ONLY YOU ARE RIGHT? ALL THESE PEOPLE SHOWN ON THE PICTURES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD BY VEER SAHIB SINGH JI ARE WRONG???hmmmm...lol

The bottom line is that all people criticising cannot accept that someone is such a KNOWN PERONSALITY WITHIIN OUT PANTH, THAT SOMEONE HAS ENCOURAGED MILLIONS TO TAKE AMRIT, THAT SOMEONE HAS HAD NINDIYA ABOUT HIM BUT STILL REMAINS IN CHARDI KALA, THAT SOMEONE REGARDLESS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN CHARDI KALA AND THAT SOMEONE IS KNOWN TO THE ENTIRE WORLD AS

SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI PEHOWA WALE.

Well shame on you, because i cant wait for the day Baba Ji tours canada and slaps you in the face without the amount of Chardi Kala.

In respect of the topic starter, we have not taken any of the things into accout what so ever.. I on a personal note i do apologise and do Ardaas that such sewa will always remain in this dark age of kaljug.

upmost respect to Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, Upmost respect to Theworldofgurunanak.com and thanks so much to Sikhsangat.com for allowing such sewa to be posted!

I know the Bhog for the 1313 Sri Akhand Path Sahib Ji's is going to take place on the 28th, cant wait for the pictures to be added, Hope we can as Sikhs upheld

such Sewa being done and not start another thread upon criticism!!!!

Sorry if anything has offended you my Brothers and Sisters, Bhul chuk Maaf.

Khalsa Fauj

Why should we not talk about the rest of the Mahan Sants mentioned, Were they not part of our Khalsa Panth???? Mate no tactics are being used, i simply ask for a

basis of your own question!!

You say As for leaving Sikhi, sant chelas never ever had Sikhi, so what are they going to leave.

Well this simply portrays, that all the People in this world

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji enlightened

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji enlightened

Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji enlightened

Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji enlighted

Do not have Sikhi......Try starting that one off as a Forum Topic....lol

You call yourself Khalsa Fauj but please think again????

you said: H4RINDER So you are the only correct person? Everyone else is lying? I am lying? Prof. Darshan Singh, ex jathaydaar Akaal Takht is lying? Prof. Inder Singh Ghagga is lying? Bhai Sukhvinder Singh Sabra is lying? He wote his book in Punjab, Ghagga wrote this in Punjab too. Why doesn't he take them to court? They got the evidence. They wil proide it in court.

To be honest mate,  YES they are lying and so are you.... all the professors etc etc you mention should post solid evidence on the internet, so we can all see....OH BUT I FORGOT THE FALSE ALLEGATION PROOF HASNT BEEN POSTED YET SO THEY WILL HAVE TO WAIT.....Brother wake up what will taking them to court achieve...Baba Ji doesnt require compensation for stupid remarks which have no justification!

you said:I can't wait for the day when these guys get summoned to Akaal Takht. If leadership and jathaydaars and SGPC wasn't corrupt. This would have happened.

If you appear to be so concerned, if you are tyar bar tyar then why not go to India and approach Baba Ji yourself?....Why not inform your fellow nindaks and start a protest?

Quite simply you are all talk, sitting behind your computer screens....But in comparison lets just forget all the SEWA BABA JI HAS DONE THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE!...... ..One for you to think about!!!!!!!!

As for mentioning Baba Ji doesnt follow Maryada, and he supposedly raped,, why is it then that he still remains in CHARDI KALA?

Why is it when Baba Ji is in any country noone for that matter appears to be around to even speak?

Well the simple answers are because Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Kirpa is upon Baba Ji 100% (Listen to the Audio link and you will get answers)

Please please please provide proof before making useless statements...to this day there hasnt been any evidence, to this day noone has approached Baba Ji about the situation....WHY?

Well again there is not base behing the false allegation, the only proof we have is that Gurbani certainly didnt hesitate in kicking in on these guys...

Rememeber

"Sant ke dookan Dharam te rehit"

Sant ke dookan Mat Hoi maleen

WHY IS THIS HAVING EFFECT... WHY PLEASE ANSWER (oh yeah its a coincidence). what a joke!!!

Whether you choose to admit it or not, stop jumping on the band wagon, dont even bother with you baseless statements and please dont think you can speak for the Khalsa Panth!!!

The pictures are excellent i know, but have some sense and try to give some justification for your useless remarks!!!! IS IT THAT ONLY YOU ARE RIGHT? ALL THESE PEOPLE SHOWN ON THE PICTURES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD BY VEER SAHIB SINGH JI ARE WRONG???hmmmm...lol

The bottom line is that all people criticising cannot accept that someone is such a KNOWN PERONSALITY WITHIIN OUT PANTH, THAT SOMEONE HAS ENCOURAGED MILLIONS TO TAKE AMRIT, THAT SOMEONE HAS HAD NINDIYA ABOUT HIM BUT STILL REMAINS IN CHARDI KALA, THAT SOMEONE REGARDLESS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN CHARDI KALA AND THAT SOMEONE IS KNOWN TO THE ENTIRE WORLD AS

SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI PEHOWA WALE.

Well shame on you, because i cant wait for the day Baba Ji tours canada and slaps you in the face without the amount of Chardi Kala.

In respect of the topic starter, we have not taken any of the things into accout what so ever.. I on a personal note i do apologise and do Ardaas that such sewa will always remain in this dark age of kaljug.

upmost respect to Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, Upmost respect to Theworldofgurunanak.com and thanks so much to Sikhsangat.com for allowing such sewa to be posted!

I know the Bhog for the 1313 Sri Akhand Path Sahib Ji's is going to take place on the 28th, cant wait for the pictures to be added, Hope we can as Sikhs upheld

such Sewa being done and not start another thread upon criticism!!!!

Sorry if anything has offended you my Brothers and Sisters, Bhul chuk Maaf.

147756[/snapback]

Why do you keep on using the same useless argument?

Ashutosh has chelas too so Ashutosh = Maan Singh

Amritdharis attend Ashutosh smaagams too so Ashutosh = Maan Singh

Ashutosh has large sangats too so Ashutosh = Maan Singh

KP Gill, Brar and Ashutosh and Indira Gandhi was in chardi kala so Maan Singh = them

The fact is fake Chardi Kala doesn't mean anything! Understand? Real Chardi Kala would be if he followed Gurmat and Panthic Rehat maryada and lived a simple life and followed and preached Akaal Takht maryada and not his own.

147756[/snapback]

I am not proving or disproving the allegations against Maan Singh Ji, i do not know the facts so it would be erroneous for me to label him as guilty or innocent. However, the argument provided above is very weak.

Hundreds of rock stars, eg. Michael Jackson, Fifty Cent and hundreds of movie stars go on tours around the world and thousands if not millions of people go to see them. In fact, unlike the free diwans at gurdwaras people pay 100's of dollars each just to get a glimpse of these famouse celebrities -- the desire for one who is willing to pay big bucks to attend a function is much greater than one who attends only free functions. But regardless of the desire of the people to go see these celebrities, or the gigantic crowds that gather does serve as any proof as to the true character or moral nature of the celebrities?

Many of these celebrities have not only engaged in immoral, decietful behaviour (e.g. lying, stealing, adultery, assault) but they have even been convicted for their past crimes or addmitted about their wrongdoings. Yet does this stop the general public from going? Of the thousands who attend these live concerts or shows only a handful will every openly protest or speak out against the wrongful actions of the performers. And the people keep coming in droves to see these performers. So by the same logic above wouldnt we be forced to argue that these celebrites are also enjoying the great prestige and fame because of guru ji's kirpa?

These celebrities also appear to be in "chardi kala". Whenver we see them on tv, movies or hear them on radio they seem energetic, buzzing with energy, happy as can be. No matter the difficutties or charges they face they seem ecstatic and always in a party mood. But does this mean they are truly in chardi kala? Who knows what goes on in these peoples mind when they rest alone in their beds at home. WHo knows how many times a day they recant over their past misdeeds and feel regret and shame. Who knows how much inner pain this life of lies, deciet and treachery is actually causing to them.

The celebrites are unfortunate in that paparazzi follow them 24/7 documenting their every move and word so that when they do get caught their can be no denying it. Most of the babas and deray walay sants are lucky in that they have no paparazzi follwoing them around like this. The only photographers and journalists who do follow them and document their activities are the babays' own chailay workin only to increase and further the fame of their respective babays in this world.

This is not to say that any baba, be it Maan Singh or another, is guaranteed guilty of the alleged charges against him. But if they are truly innocent then let these babay come forth and openly talk in the presence of the accusers in an open forum. ANd if any doubt remains let their be a impartial investigation into both the charges against the babay as well the character and ability to trust the ones who are accusing.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Veer Ji

You have a valid point mentioining the celebreties, but i dont think you can really compare someone doing Panth di Sewa with other duniya de celebrities.

Anyway, regardless of what ever someone thinks or someone quotes or someone beleives/disbelives, the final issue will only be resolved by Guru Ji when everyones account is summarised....

...Further more an open oportunity with regards to anythink will be available for anyone from anywhere to ask,request or challenge Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji upon any personal/inpersonal issues they may have.

This opportuinty will be when Baba Ji is in your country of residence, whether it be Canada, UK, USA, India etc etc...Then anyone i guess can feel free to approach Baba Ji and ask what ever they want all day long!!!!

Untill then without making Pointless accusations, without crtiticsing the Great Sewa being done for SARBAT DA PALLAH, without thinking we have eveidence we do not,, lets aim to remain UNITED in Guru Ji's beloved Khalsa Panth as one.

This topic has been like a tennis ball in a tennis match, people have given there opinion and the same arguments have been thrown in to the court from time and time again. let us realise THERE IS NO PROOF, THERE IS NO GUILT!!

On a personal note if people disagree with Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji and like to criticise then why bother joining this topic which involves him? Wouldnt it make sense to not get involved if you had personal issues....I think it sure would, so as a final aim.. lets not Crtiticse Baba Ji just because some people agree whether he is a Sant or not, Let us acknowledge the Sewa and Pray that future Sewa from all Gursikhs of the Panth continues.

It is a benthi to Theworldofgurunanak.com that they post the further great Sewa (including the bhog taking place on the 28th) and maintain informing the Sangat of future events Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji organises or carries out.

Sorry for anything throughout this topic which may have offended anyone, lets remember the the Topic starters first 3 words.....

UNDERSTAND....where we are today?.......THINK........what we are doing?.......REFLECT......upon what should be done?......

Sarbat da pallah

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh