1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is jus a note too Nijjar, that baba dhandrianwala was rumured to come aain to Canada. You may not know about his. He was rumored to coem at the september nagar kirtan at malton and i heard one of the commtie members say this on the radio... but as the video came out i dont know if that played a reason for him comming or not.

but i gurentee when he comes i believe something will happen no doubt about it... as people are still outraged

this is jus a note too Nijjar, that baba dhandrianwala was rumured to come aain to Canada. You may not know about his. He was rumored to coem at the september nagar kirtan at malton and i heard one of the commtie members say this on the radio... but as the video came out i dont know if that played a reason for him comming or not.

but i gurentee when he comes i believe something will happen no doubt about it... as people are still outraged

147348[/snapback]

International Akaali Paaji,

From what I can remember and I am 99% sure, that the Nagar Kirtan had already happened before the video was released, if such an announcement was made, it was as you say just "rumoured" and there would be no chance of Baba Jee coming back so quickly every few months.

Also, I do not know what you mean by:

...as nothing can be guaranteed in this world, only Vaheguroo Sache Paatshah knows and I don't know what "something" means either but I hope you do not mean that in ways of violence...etc etc.

Hope thats cleared that up for you Paaji,

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

P.S. Oh by the way, I love your signature, do you know which Granth it is from - Sarbloh Granth I think yeh? - Always forget lol

If baba is right then why didn't he file a defamation case?

Why didn't he reply in the papers?

By making 5 piaras touch his feet, wat is dhundree trying to prove?

As for Mann Singh, he has lust and anger management issues. He needs to take classes to control them. He yells while doing parchaar.

He does do some good things such as punk the ghoan moan but that is not enough.

By saying that 5 Piaras are kachay, what is he trying to say?

His ego and anger better the better of him.

Who gave him the title of sant?

Is Maan Singh a Guru?

Sant has been used in various forms for Akaal, Guru Ji, Sangat/GurSikhs. Mann Singh can't be sangat. Can he? Is he Guru? Maybe for his followers.

Please be kind to name one GurSikh before the late 19th century to have Sant in front of his name. Even Sahibzadas and 5 Piaras didn't get this label. Is Maan Su above them?

Don't forget to mention what his profession is as Kirat is the first thing to do even before Naam Jaap!

1. Kirat Karo 2. Naam japoo 3. Vand Shako

I don't have time to translate the article to English. Read it yourself in Punjabi. If you don't know Punjabi then don't debate about the word Sant. First learn the language which uses the word Sant.

* This post is not intended towards any individual. Just in general.

I don't know why I got into this thread. People never listen anyways. People are in love with Manmat and ego and deras. Not GurMat or truth.

As for threats about shooting people, they don't work. Where they are wrong, they are wrong. Also please provide me with a historical reference of taksal being started by Guru Gobind SIngh Ji. As far as I know, Guru Gobind Singh Ji left us with 1 Khalsa Panth with 1 maryada. Not different sects with different maraydas. No wonder more deras are opening up. People take advantage.

By not following the Guru Granth and Panth maryada as available online through ww.sgpc.net, what are they trying to achieve? Are they making their own separate Panth? As for having people come to divaans, ashutosh and sirsa wala and radha swamis get a lot too. So based on numbers, are they also doing great Panthic Parchaar?

Prof. Sahib Singh never attached Sant before his name, same for Bhai Kaan Singh Nabha and not to mention other great GurSikhs who did more parchar than these babas can imagine. E.g. Giani Gurdit Singh and Prof. Gurmukh Singh of Singh Sabha. Isn't attaching Sant in front of name boasting ego?

If the Sant didn''t attach it, then the people are wrong and not following Gurmat and are doing Ninda of the GurSikh by attaching Sant to his name and doing Nidna of Puratan Singhs and Shaheeds and of Gurmat philosophy.

We are brothers, that is why we use Bhai, no one is better. All of us are the same so attaching Sant is only trying to rise above. I know that some of the labelled Sants didn't want Sant attached to their name, so don't attach it and go against their wish.

I was listening to Maan SIngh yes., he said a lot of great stuff so I did like his speech but other things need to be fixed.

Gurmukhs don't have ego and listen and change

E.g. Sant Niranjan Singh Jawadi Walay to Bhai Nranjan Singh Jawadi Walay

E.g. Sant Anoop Singh Una walay to Bhai Anoop Singh Una Walay

so if Maan Singh drops that title and does pesh in front of 5 at Akaal Takht and tells 5 everything he did and accepts the tankah, then i will support him 100%.

If baba is right then why didn't he file a defamation case?

Why didn't he reply in the papers?

By making 5 piaras touch his feet, wat is dhundree trying to prove?

As for Mann Singh, he has lust and anger management issues. He needs to take classes to control them. He yells while doing parchaar.

He does do some good things such as punk the ghoan moan but that is not enough.

By saying that 5 Piaras are kachay, what is he trying to say?

His ego and anger better the better of him.

Who gave him the title of sant?

Is Maan Singh a Guru?

Sant has been used in various forms for Akaal, Guru Ji, Sangat/GurSikhs. Mann Singh can't be sangat. Can he? Is he Guru? Maybe for his followers.

Please be kind to name one GurSikh before the late 19th century to have Sant in front of his name. Even Sahibzadas and 5 Piaras didn't get this label. Is Maan Su above them?

Don't forget to mention what his profession is as Kirat is the first thing to do even before Naam Jaap!

1. Kirat Karo 2. Naam japoo 3. Vand Shako

I don't have time to translate the article to English. Read it yourself in Punjabi. If you don't know Punjabi then don't debate about the word Sant. First learn the language which uses the word Sant.

* This post is not intended towards any individual. Just in general.

I don't know why I got into this thread. People never listen anyways. People are in love with Manmat and ego and deras. Not GurMat or truth.

As for threats about shooting people, they don't work. Where they are wrong, they are wrong. Also please provide me with a historical reference of taksal being started by Guru Gobind SIngh Ji. As far as I know, Guru Gobind Singh Ji left us with 1 Khalsa Panth with 1 maryada. Not different sects with different maraydas. No wonder more deras are opening up. People take advantage.

By not following the Guru Granth and Panth maryada as available online through ww.sgpc.net, what are they trying to achieve? Are they making their own separate Panth? As for having people come to divaans, ashutosh and sirsa wala and radha swamis get a lot too. So based on numbers, are they also doing great Panthic Parchaar?

Prof. Sahib Singh never attached Sant before his name, same for Bhai Kaan Singh Nabha and not to mention other great GurSikhs who did more parchar than these babas can imagine. E.g. Giani Gurdit Singh and Prof. Gurmukh Singh of Singh Sabha. Isn't attaching Sant in front of name boasting ego?

If the Sant didn''t attach it, then the people are wrong and not following Gurmat and are doing Ninda of the GurSikh by attaching Sant to his name and doing Nidna of Puratan Singhs and Shaheeds and of Gurmat philosophy.

We are brothers, that is why we use Bhai, no one is better. All of us are the same so attaching Sant is only trying to rise above. I know that some of the labelled Sants didn't want Sant attached to their name, so don't attach it and go against their wish.

I was listening to Maan SIngh yes., he said a lot of great stuff so I did like his speech but other things need to be fixed.

Gurmukhs don't have ego and listen and change

E.g. Sant Niranjan Singh Jawadi Walay to Bhai Nranjan Singh Jawadi Walay

E.g. Sant Anoop Singh Una walay to Bhai Anoop Singh Una Walay

so if Maan Singh drops that title and does pesh in front of 5 at Akaal Takht and tells 5 everything he did and accepts the tankah, then i will support him 100%.

147352[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Filing a defamation case would have achieved what? Compensation? Wow, no brother thats not what all this is about!!!

Replying in papers, what is the need, even without replying the majority of sangat except the fact these allegations were false!!!

You say Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji has lust and anger management problems?

He shouts whilst doing parchaar?

Well quite frankly who are you to judge.....?

Have you done as much Sewa and Simran?,

Have you been to India and honoured the families of Mahan Shaheed Singhs?, have you encouraged millions to take Amirt? (Have you encouraged one?)

Have you put been to Earthquake hit areas and provided food & shelter?

Have you donated lakhs to Shaheed Families in India?

Well i guess we all know what the answers are?????

Veer Ji , you state "Where they are wrong, they are wrong",

well surely if they are wrong then the allegations now have solid evidence of being made by people who commit very bad sinful acts themselves?....Does this not beg the question as to who may have been right all along.....?

No where has it been mentioned that Baba Ji is a Guru or anything along those lines.....No person can even be compared with Guru Ji.

But we all know Guru Ji's Gurbani cannot be a lie, Correct!

Does this not then lead to the Question, if Sant refers to Guru Ji in Gurbani,

THEN WHY ARE THUKKS IN GURBANI HAVING EFFECT UPON THE NINDAKS....? WHY IS THE 13TH ASTPADHI HAVING EFFECT UPON THE NINDAKS.....? Leave it to you?

Fair enough Khalsa Fauj Ji, its totally your opinion upon who you consider a Sant and who not! All the great Mahan Gursikhs you mentioned can never be compared with.

But the question drags, What about Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale?

What about Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale?

What about Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale?

What about Sant Baba Thakhur Singh Ji Bhindrawale?

What about Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawale?

Did the Khalsa Panth give them the Title Sant? (Or where they not Sants?)

Did they have to do Pesh in front of 5Piareh to state they were not Sants?

The answers to all questions are just as i thought!!!

Veer Ji what we have to accept is that Mahapurks do not need us.., it is in this Dark age of Kaljug that we require our Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to uphold Mahapuraks so that Parchaar for Sikhi remains!!!!

Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji will not have to be Pesh in front of 5 piareh, and if that means you do not support him or dislike the fact then so be it.

Baba Ji is obviously doing such Sewa for SARBAT DA PALLA, not anybody in particular, EVERYONE!!! If this in anybodys eyes seems to be wrong or incorrect then i guess many questions remain unanswered.

Veer Khalsa Fauj Ji, we should become one and recognise Sewa being done by todays Mahan Gursikhs including Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji as benefical to us all as an Almighty Khalsa Panth of Guru Sahib Ji.

We should not criticise such Mahan Sewa just because somebody doesnt agree with certain things, We are all entitled to our own opinion, but Sewa is Sewa reagardless !!!!

Sorry for any offence to anybody which may have been taken.

I think the debate on Sants is a just one, all we as Sihks need to do is look to our historyand find that the most promident Sikhs were named by BHAI only BHAI, a few examplels

Bhai Nand Laal Ji, From Guru Gobind Singhs era

Bhai Gurdas Ji, Gur sikh given tappi from Guru Arjaan Dev Ji

Bhai Taro Ji, Sheedh singh from the past

Bhai Kania ji, aging a sheed from the past

I could carry on wth naming such Gur-Sihks, but have no need as you are all well versed in history.

My point being that the highest status within Sihki is BHAI.

And feel any Gur-Mukhs using the name Sant should reconcider chaning it back to BHAI as there is no less status using this name.

Maaf Karna if Ive made any mistake

Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Without any doubt everybody has opinion upon all issues.

The sole purpose of this topic and the 1313 Sri Akhand Path Sahib Ji's at Gurdwara Sachkhand Isher Darbar Pehowa is for 'Sarbat Da Palla'

Please start a new thread if the topic Sant wants to be discussed!

Once again lets keep up the good work and remain upon the thought of

SARBAT DA PALLAH.

May Guru Ji Bless us all and keep us United as a Khalsa Panth.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

having read through another sant debate! .....i thought id place my thoughts on the sant title.

So who is the sant?

I actually thought id spend some time and listen to the aarth done by giani thakur singh and see what the meaning of sant is now it turns out that YES sant is used for guru ji YES sant is used for the saadh sangat and YES sant is used for an individual that has that avasta; sant is one who has tamed 5 choor, who does simran with everybreathe. I recommend to all to go download katha of sukhmani sahib from www.gurmatveechar.com

Khalsa fauj i think you need to look up the meaning of khalsa. As all i see in your posts is hate towards anyone and everyone.

Please forgive me for going of topic - it is great to see such sewa take place and the sangat here eagarly awaits baba ji coming to the uk :)