1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

We are talking about Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehowa Wale

Alot of nindiya happened in the past, but to this today we all know not a single allegation has been proved!! WHY?

Well its quite simple, they were only falsely made allegations!!

Furthermore, what has happended to the nindaks now, why have they stopped publishing articles? why have they stopped approaching the Akal Thakat? What happened to Ex Jathedar Ranjit Singh's Promise to bring Baba Mann Singh Ji Down?

The truth simply is that they've all realised there bulls**t stories didnt seem to work? TO PUT THINGS QUITE SIMPLE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE NINDAKS IN CANADA WHO PROVIDED THE FAILURE OF A NEWSPAPER WITH THE STORY, AT PRESENT THE NINDAKS HAVE CUT THIER HAIR, DISGARDED THIER 5 BELOVED K'S AND BETRAYED GURU GOBIND SINGH JI'S PAVITAR SIKHI......??? WHY???????

WELL IT SURE STATES IN SRI SUKHMANI SAHIB JI "SANT KE DOOKAN DHARAM TE REHIT" AND ALSO "SANT KE DOOKAN BIGGAR ROOP HO JAI"

THE NINDAKS WILL NOT KEEP RELIGION, THE NINDAKS WILL HAVE A MESSED UP ROOP....

WELL GURU PYARI SANGAT JI, FURTHER MORE STILL THIS IS SOMETHING I DIDNT WANT TO SHARE BUT WAT THE HELL...........

I SPOKE TO THE THE NINDAK IN CANADA TORONTO SOME MONTHS AGO, WHERE HE STATED THAT SACKHAND VASI SRI MAN SANT BABA TAKHUR SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE WAS "A SILLY OLD MAN WHO HAD F**K ALL GYAN WHAT SO EVER, HE ALSO STATED THAT DAMDAMI TAKSAL WAS A ORGANISATION FULL OF IDOTS WHO WERE FOLLOWING A PERSON WHO LIED TO THE PANTH FOR 20 YEARS ABOUT SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE."

HE FURTHER STATED THAT ALL AKJ FOLLOWERS AND KHARKOO SINGHS WERE LOST AND NANAKSAR WAS A PIECE OF FALSE HISTORY TOO.........

NOW IF SOMEBBODY CAN DO NINIDYA OF SUCH MAHAN LEGENDARY GURSIKHS AND ALSO PAVITAR ORGANISATIONS IN OUR SIKH HISTORY, THEN I GUESS GURBANI HAS ITS FULL EMPHASIS UPON THAT PERSON WHEN IT STATES "SANT KE DOOKAN KE DURGE MILEH SAJAI"

THE SLANDERER WILL BE PUNISHED IN THE DHARAM RAJA'S COURT.

ONE FINAL THING JUST TO UPDATE THE SANGAT ON THE CANADIAN NEWSPAPERS HISTORY, MR HANSRA, PREVIOUSLY HAD HIS OWN TV SHOW ABOUT KHALSITAN, (WELL DONE) BUT WHAT HE ALSO USE TO DO WHILST HOSTING THE SHOW WAS WHILST MARRIED HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH FELLOW COLLEGUES, HE WAS BEATEN UP AND TOLD HE COULD NO LONGER PRESENT. THEN HE OPENED A RADIO SHOW, GUESS WHAT THE SAME THING HAPPENED AND NOW SHAMEFULLY HE HAS A NEWSPAPER..... ILL LEAVE THE REST TO YOU.

How can we belive such corrupted people? Please think..........?

If we cannot appreciate that somebody such as Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji has organised something which is for all us reading and everybody else (SARBAT DA PALLAH) then what is the point in us becoming ONE as Guru Ji's Panth? (surely when we take Khande Batteh Da Amrit, we are told there is no more cast, so then why are we forming subsections within ourselves?)

Like i have always said Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehowa Wale has always remained in chardi kala and will always remain in Chardi Kala. The nindiya happened but Baba Ji still contiunes in aiming for Guru Ji's mission "Aap Japo Avraa Naam Japavo"

Im sorry if anything has been said, which has offended anyone, but if anything i have posted about anyone is not true, then May Guru Ji punish me first!!!!!!

Lets please not turn this topic into one where all we do is criticise one another, lets please stayed focussed and concentrate upon SARBAT DA PULLA.....

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguruji kefateh

Pyare jio, as I have said on the other forum.

I think rather than having 1313 Akhand paths in a room. It is far better to have 1 Akhand path and have 1313 people sitting there and listening to it.

I think our Guru Sahib want us to do paath ourselves and learn from it. I do not think the Gurus message is to have mass akhand paths, which no body listens to.

Many of you may disagree, and think this is wonderful. That is fine. Especially as it is for sarbat da Bhalla. But everyday every sikh does ardas for that.

I would like to see more parcharaks encouraging people to do sehaj paths, and do path and veechar themselves. Recently a radio station did that. I think it was Amrit bani. It is far better.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguruji kefateh

How Harinder Singh writes such (my opinion) good posts i do not know.

As for mass Akhand Paths, I see bani being read like kirtan, the more ppl doing kirtan together the better.

I think everyone should do more parchaar if they can but these ppl are doing parchaar too and then for sarbhat da bhalla they do this once in a life and in that life for that month they can still continue to do parchaar but what they have done here is to increase no. of sangat turning up. Absolutely good.

As for the ninda ppl -im aware of the same but its very upsetting to find out that they have betrayed Guru Ji by turning away from amrit- much rather would have preferred if they continued ninda with 5 Ks, wouldnt wish my worst enemy to lose their beautiful kesh....gosh.

In Sukhmani Sahib, Sant refers to Guru Mahraaj mostly so stop misquoting Gurbani and stop doing this maha paap.

Mann Singh knows he did kartoots, that is why he never came to Canada again. If not, then why doesn't he come here. Same with dhudree, i heard dhudreewala was gonna come again, wat happened? With all the media, babas are getting EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before, they used to get away with a lot because there was no media.

Okay Veer Khalsa Fauj Ji,

If in Gurbani Sant refers to Guru Sahib Ji then why is it that what Gurbani states, is happening to the Nindaks?

Why is it that Sri Sukhmani Sahib Ji's beloved Thuuks in the 13th Astapdhi are taking effect to the Nindaks?

I could quite easily give information to any Newspaper tomorrow with some false story about how you carried out Karthoots? Unless there was any evidence would it be true say what was stated is the TRUTH?

No because after a certain amont of time (in this case 2years), people wait and people wait and people wait........BUT if no evidence is given except for my words stated in the newspaper then people begin to realise??? People begin to think???

It was first stated that Baba Ji will never return to the west? If you look at Baba Ji's Website, they recently in December 2005 visited Europe (im sure you have seen the sangat in there masses) If Baba Ji was wrong surely nobody would go to the Kirtan Diwans.....My point exactly people have realised how the allegations were false!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a very similar way, With Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Kirpa Baba Ji will tour Canada in the coming future. (But i guess when he does there will be something else, or people like you stating that he will not tour will not be found to inform of his arrival)

Even if we accept that it is supposedly "normal practice for nindaks to leave the Panth" Doesnt this beg the question what did Guru Ji's beloved sikhi have to do with anything????? Just as i thought!!!

What is the need for such nindaks to state SACKHAND VASI SRI MAN SANT BABA TAKHUR SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE WAS "A SILLY OLD MAN WHO HAD F**K ALL GYAN WHAT SO EVER, ALSO THAT DAMDAMI TAKSAL WAS A ORGANISATION FULL OF IDOTS WHO WERE FOLLOWING A PERSON WHO LIED TO THE PANTH FOR 20 YEARS ABOUT SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE."

FURTHER MORE THAT ALL AKJ FOLLOWERS AND KHARKOO SINGHS WERE LOST AND NANAKSAR WAS A PIECE OF FALSE HISTORY TOO......... ????

May be because they trully are Nindkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My final point is Bro that we forget the Sewa being done by Gursikhs of today, we contiunesly seem to compare?

We forget that with Guru Ji's Mahan Kirpa it was Mahapuraks who built Gurdwaras, it was Mahapurks who put Langars out for the people in need, it was Mahapuraks who encouraged thousands of people to take Amrit in single days!!

Please take 2 minuntes just to watch to this 2 minute video clip in Italy.

Kirtan Clip in Italy Dec 2005 (1) Windows Media Player is the default player.

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Video/I...lip%20Italy.MPG

If you cannot appreciate such Sewa being done for SARBAT DA PULLA then i guess there's no point you stating Sarbat Da Pallah in your daily Ardaas either!

Whichever way you think such programmes shoud be carried out, Great because hopefully one day you will be able to do such Sewa too.

Untill then If somebody like Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji is doing Sewa for Sarbat Da pallah then there is certainly no need to crtiticse!!!

Lets become ONE, because UNITED WE STAND & DIVIDED WE FALL!

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

what do u mean that MOST OF the references to sants are about Guru Ji?

and whether or not u believe anything is up to u , ur life, but the fact is the newspaper editor doesnt have the history of an angel lol and Baba Maan Singh Jii is capable of crap but please give me proof.

rumours are what auntijis believe in so are u an aunt?

oh well gosh gosh gosh..

In Sukhmani Sahib, Sant refers to Guru Mahraaj mostly so stop misquoting Gurbani and stop doing this maha paap.

Mann Singh knows he did kartoots, that is why he never came to Canada again. If not, then why doesn't he come here. Same with dhudree, i heard dhudreewala was gonna come again, wat happened? With all the media, babas are getting EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before, they used to get away with a lot because there was no media.

147321[/snapback]

"Khalsa Fauj" Jee,

I think wherever you got the news Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee (Dhadrian Wale) was going to come again so soon was incorrect. It's just about barely been 6-7months since they came last time, so "what happened" is that Veer Jee, you have got incorrect information and they ARE going to come again, but during the summer most likely, therefore leaving one years gap.

Also I don't think there's nothing to run from or hide from any media or any "exposure" wacko.gif ,also the fact that the "media" you talk about Paaji is in fact just two affiliated newspapers i.e. 'Sanjh Savera' and 'Chardi Kala', both managements who are in fact known for how much so called "Sikhi" they have in them as Veer Harinder Singh Jee has already explained.

But yes Paaji, thier tour in 2006 to UK is now being organised and there's ABSOLUTELY NO reason why they did not come again in less than 6 months that has to do with any type of running away or exposure...etc etc, but more to do with common sense of travelling so much in such short periods of time as you can obviously understand lol.

Anyways, Sorry for any offence caused...

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Also, I agree with Harinder Singh Jee, I think i'd rather put my trust in a Sant or Baba that has made an enormous effort to bring good into the Panth and then given "allegations" without proof by some so-called "Sikhs" who have no respect for their Kakaars or Sikhi, who have in fact been in the papers for the very acts they say a Sant has done, also the fool Hansra i'm sure was also recently in the papers for suing a GuruGhar (for what ever reason I do not care).....

.....BUT just to complete the list even more importantly, i'd rather put my trust in a Sant or Baba than a fool who has the guts to call Sachkhand Vasi 108 Shiromoni Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee Khalsa "A SILLY OLD MAN WHO HAD F**K ALL GYAN WHAT SO EVER"!!! and then calling Satguroo Sache Paatshah Sahib Sree Guroo Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj Dee Chalahee Hoi Taksaal, a prestigious instituion such as the DAMDAMI TAKSAL an "ORGANISATION FULL OF IDOTS"!!! - People like that need to be shot really!!!

Sorry for any offence caused to any Paaji/Penji.

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

PS - umm I think we need to control ourselves from this nindya or controverisal issues becasue this topic has been started to keep the sangat aware of what Baba Maan Singh Jee is doing and the 1313 Akhand Paath Sahibs being done....so....sorry to the topic starter for going off the main topic.....a new thread should be started if anything other than the 1313 Akhand Paath Sahibs needs to be discussed!!!