1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

IF He Was out of the Khalsa Panth they would not be here. THIS AFTER HE GOT BLAMED THAT HE RAPED A GIRL. Plus Maybe for you he is for the sikhs in the world and DARBAR SAHIB HE IS NOT.

147740[/snapback]

i agree woth u...But,

why we don't think that he isn't young person look the firls around...when i met him (ok when i was 15 years old), i see as a Guru's Pyeara...

Khalsa ji now we must get, we are sleeping and we don't accorge that Hindustani govermant is we to sikhi...last time i listed that Sant Daljit singh from chicago who was arrest with a girl...it's false!!!

All Sant is blaved of same cause...can we think about this, the why???

Khalsa ji we must be union!!! Today only Sant can do become sikh the person...

Bhul Chuk Maaf..

WJKK,WJKF! d_oh.gif

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Veer H4RINDER

You quoted me as saying that I support the people who have mentioned:

"If you read the topic with a bit more attention then you would have realised that it is not Baba Ji criticising other Jathebandi's it is the Nindaks in Canada, who longer have Guru Ji's beloved Sikhi......

.......Remember thier statements......." SACKHAND VASI SRI MAN SANT BABA TAKHUR SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE WAS "A SILLY OLD MAN WHO HAD F**K ALL GYAN WHAT SO EVER, HE ALSO STATED THAT DAMDAMI TAKSAL WAS A ORGANISATION FULL OF IDOTS WHO WERE FOLLOWING A PERSON WHO LIED TO THE PANTH FOR 20 YEARS ABOUT SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE."

If you reread my comments I don't support anyone who would meniton such vulgar language towards anyone let alone highly respected Sikh individuals.

See Veer Jeeo you menion time and over and over again the likes of:

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale Have?

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Have?

Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Bhindrawale Have?

Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale have?

how great these people were and I would say the kaum was fortunate to have them. The worrying part in todays's Sikh world is that we have maan singh, dundra wala Ranjit Singh both have been stained so badly none of the maha puraks mentioned above were stained at all yet we have stained maan singh and ranjit singh.That is the most important factor the amount of stain is way too heavy and only exists on these two and others like ausotosh etc.

The above mentioned Gursikhs did mahan sewa including the akand kirtani jatha, but I 'm afraid and have to say that the maan singh and duderra doesn not fall anywhere in the line of their quality. I thougt they did once but when you see so much over time and hear them going against Akal Takht marayda it's a terrible waste of time and effort to belong and follow such a sant.

If MAAN singh truly is following rehat maryada can he and his followers tell me how many Akand Paats did Guru Sahiban have in their times?

How many Akand paats were performed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj?

How many Akand paart were performed by prominent Sikhs in the singh sabha movement and before?

Again don't get me wrong I 'm not against him doing Akand Paats , he can keep doing them if he so wishes, my problem is with ALL SIKHS who perform multiple Akand paatss as in the photos above i.e. which Guru Sahiban's instructions are they following?? Why in history Guru Sahiban from 5th Guru Ji onwards why didn't they perform multiple akand paaths they could've done so and if they were always doing it then surely this would've been in the rehatnaame and purratan rehat marayda.

If your just going to reply to my comments with tennis ball match type arguments then don't do so , I would say relax and get hold of Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Gulshan Jee's vahakyia on Akand Paat , it's filled with historical references as when and how they started and how they have become as one has put it mostly ritualistict in the present Sikh Kaum.

Oh yeah we want the kaum united and together but how can this happen when the basics ar ebeing ignored. I mean would you leave two bad apples with the 10 you have , no you would chuck them out but some people they cut the bad bit out of the apple and then eat the good bits. I would see pick the good bits out of o maan singh and ranjit singh as your stepping stone if you are their chela then move on because Sikhism and SGGS has much more to offer.

Veer H4RINDER

You quoted me as saying that I support the people who have mentioned:

"If you read the topic with a bit more attention then you would have realised that it is not Baba Ji criticising other Jathebandi's it is the Nindaks in Canada, who longer have Guru Ji's beloved Sikhi......

.......Remember thier statements......." SACKHAND VASI SRI MAN SANT BABA TAKHUR SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE WAS "A SILLY OLD MAN WHO HAD F**K ALL GYAN WHAT SO EVER, HE ALSO STATED THAT DAMDAMI TAKSAL WAS A ORGANISATION FULL OF IDOTS WHO WERE FOLLOWING A PERSON WHO LIED TO THE PANTH FOR 20 YEARS ABOUT SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRAWALE."

If you reread my comments I don't support anyone who would meniton such vulgar language towards anyone let alone highly respected Sikh individuals.

See Veer Jeeo you menion time and over and over again the likes of:

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale Have?

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Have?

Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Bhindrawale Have?

Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale have?

how great these people were and I would say the kaum was fortunate to have them. The worrying part in todays's Sikh world is that we have maan singh, dundra wala Ranjit Singh both have been stained so badly none of the maha puraks mentioned above were stained at all yet we have stained  maan singh and ranjit singh.That is the most important factor the amount of stain is way too heavy and only exists on these two  and others like ausotosh etc.

The above mentioned Gursikhs did mahan sewa including the akand kirtani jatha, but I 'm afraid and have to say that the maan singh and duderra doesn not fall anywhere in the line of their quality. I thougt they did once but when you see so much over time and hear them going against Akal Takht marayda  it's a terrible waste of time and effort to belong and follow such a sant.

If MAAN singh truly is following rehat maryada can he and his followers tell me how many Akand Paats did Guru Sahiban have in their times?

How many Akand paart were performed by prominent Sikhs in the singh sabha movement and before?

Again don't get me wrong I 'm not against him doing Akand Paats , he can keep doing them if he so wishes, my problem is with ALL SIKHS who perform multiple Akand paatss as in the photos above  i.e. which  Guru Sahiban's instructions are they  following??  Why in history Guru Sahiban from 5th Guru Ji onwards why didn't they perform multiple akand paaths they could've done so and if they were always doing it then surely this would've been in the rehatnaame and purratan rehat marayda.

If your just going to reply to my comments with tennis ball match type arguments then don't do so , I would say relax and get hold of Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Gulshan Jee's vahakyia on Akand Paat , it's filled with historical references as when and how they started and how they have become as one has put it mostly ritualistict in the present Sikh Kaum.

Oh yeah we want the kaum united and together but how can this happen when the basics ar ebeing ignored. I mean would you leave two bad apples with the 10 you have , no you would chuck them out but some people they cut the bad bit out of the apple and then eat the good bits. I would see pick the good bits out of o maan singh and ranjit singh as your stepping stone if you are their chela then move on because Sikhism and SGGS has much more to offer.

147867[/snapback]

Sall Ji,

You mention how great the Sants Mahapurks are and how they were never stained....But guess what buddy heres story i bet your dad doesnt even know!

When Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale began doing Kirtan and touring many parts of the world, people just like now became jealous and weary of his Chardi Kala!!! People began to think about various ways in which Baba Ji could be taken down or even ashamed....

First Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji use to visit Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji Reru Sahib Wale...after meeting them and doing their Sangat for many years Baba Ji became enlightened onto this Path of Sikhi.......After some time Baba Ji moved to a place called Rara... Its was here they first started doing kirtan with Sant Baba Kishan Singh...Some years after Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji left for Sachkhand the chelas from Reru Sahib realised the Chardi Kala of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji and very became weary of this............

Veer Ji you talk about stained........Keep listening.........Five Amritdhari Singhs form Reru Sahib had Ishann, did punj bani da path and went into Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Hazuri......They then did Ardaas and guess what it stated....The Ardaas was based soley upon :this new Isher Singh is not in the Samprda of Reru Sahib,,,furthermore this new Isher Singh should not be listened to as he was a FAKE............!!!!!!!

Brother this issue hit the Sangat like hot cakes, People were ranting and raving a bit like now and some people believed what was said, stating Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji was a fake and not part of the Reru Sahib Samprda....this kind of left people confused faithless........(Was this not a stain at the time)

FURTHERMORE SALL JI,

When a few years had gone by people began to once again see the Chardi Kala from Baba Ji. The Nindaks who had stated such things, had shut up and realised the truth....Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji was not a fake............

Then in another attempt to STAIN Baba Ji, people planned another tactic which they thought would certainly effect Baba Ji.

(Today we talk about the allegations to against Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji,and how you think they have been stained???????)

But guess what Sall Ji, the new tactic was absolutely disgraceful and pathetic....the people instead of publishing false articles like now, they sent a woman into Baba Ji's room one night alongside other Sangat... the plan involved the woman remaining in the room with the Sangat, and once they all got up to leave the woman would hide in the room........

..........so this all happened and the sangat left, Baba Ji went into Samadhi and the Singhs from Rara Sahib closed the door.............In the middle of the night the woman climbed onto Baba Ji's bed and started touching Baba Ji.....Baba Ji being such a Mahan Mahapurak, threw the woman and shouted for her to leave the room immediatly (Nothing else happened)......

........But guess what............The word got out and yes you got just as today the whole party of nindaks pumped the word all over the world. Many people began asking Baba Ji what had happened and why he had done such a thing???

(Just take out some time to Listen to the Audio link given from Baba Ji's website)

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Audio/S...Oct%202004).mp3

But nothing had happened, so Baba Ji never replied to all the at the time hype.....

.......Just as the situation is today,, Afer a few years Baba Ji once again came in the eyes of people for STILL BEING IN CHARDI KALA....but people remained who couldnt accept the fact insisted Baba Ji had been STAINED!!!!

After some time, the entire world realised.........Many things had happened and Baba Ji was still in Chardi Kala....Baba Ji contiuned all tours to Kenya and UK....

...furthermore some years after Baba Ji had still encouraged many to join the Khalsa Panth and do Sewa for the rewards in Sikhi.

The mentioned issues are just some of the bad things which took place in the Life of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale.......In 1975 when Baba Ji left for Sachkhand people cried and cried...they couldnt belived how they had wasted thier entire lives doing Nindiya of such a Mahan Sant.

ONLY THEN DID PEOPLE REALISE, But Sall Ji today of you look around, Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji is remembered as a great Mahapurak within our Sikh History....Nobody rememebers the false stains, why because the people making them were FALSE too........

For even more history, this stuff happened in our Guru Ji's time too..People called Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji a Ghost a fake.......People still say Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji allowed his father to be Shaheed so he could become the next Guru.....for 22 years after Dhan Guru Har Krishan Ji, people never accepted Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadar Sahib as the next Guru Ji.

BUT TODAY ALL OUR GURU'S ARE REMEMBERED NOT JUST IN ARDAAS BUT EVERYWHERE FOR THE AMAZINGLY GREAT THINGS THEY DID ON THIS EARTH.

So my point Veer Ji, is not to make this into a tennis ball topic but to ackowledge the fact that it is only in your head someone appears to be STAINED...

As many people have stated only time will tell....Just like it did in the past and just like it will in the future!

If you are against Such Akhand Paths taking place for whatever reason then so be it....The bottom line is that the 1313 Sri Akhand Path Sahib Ji's are taking place for SARBAT DA PALLA (that includes you too).

The Sewa being done by Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji is great and for us all...Lets acknowldge this fact and stop criticising for once!

Bhull Chuk Maaf

Harinder Singh

H4rinder@hotmail.com

Veer H4rinder,

Let's not get emotional and bring family into it, I never mentioned anything of the sort about your parents likewise nor should you, surr you're mature enough to understand that.

And you may be surprised but I am aware of those stories you mention but in my head as you mention these it's still stain, and like you say time will tell.

I know the what the ardas offers even at this very minute of writing someone is asking for sarbat da palla for me and you.

I'm not trying to persuade you into my thinking , cos I'm sure you disagreee entirely but Veer Sahib you failed to answer the questions I menitoned above:

Again don't get me wrong I 'm not against him doing Akand Paats , he can keep doing them if he so wishes, my problem is with ALL SIKHS who perform multiple Akand paatss as in the photos above i.e. which Guru Sahiban's instructions are they following?? Why in history Guru Sahiban from 5th Guru Ji onwards why didn't they perform multiple akand paaths they could've done so and if they were always doing it then surely this would've been in the rehatnaame and purratan rehat marayda.

If I agree to forget the staining argument on maan singh can you agree to find me the answers to the above and explain what kind of Sikhism is baba Ji trying to develop in the world?

Veer Ji,

Whether you choose to forget the staining argument or not, this will not make a difference in the way Baba Ji's continues.

As for your questions Veer Ji, do you expect me to tell you the exact amount of Akhand Path Sahibs carried during those two periods??

Or are you trying to ask an Inadvertant Question?

Gurfateh.

Some people appear to be obsessed with defending "personalities" . They never post on any other subject. When it comes to beadbi of Guru Mahraj they will not post on any thread, when it comes to topics on Shaheed Singh they will not post but when it comes to some one they proclaim is a "Sant" they will jump through hoops to try and defend them.

So H4RINDER Ji when are you going to post on any other topic areas ? like the many concerning beadbi of our Guru Ji ? or is your sole aim in life to write on threads concerning Pehowe wala ? In fact here is a question for you, have you ever posted on a non Pehowe thread ?

Some people appear to be obsessed with defending "personalities" . They never post on any other subject. When it comes to beadbi of Guru Mahraj they will not post on any thread, when it comes to topics on Shaheed Singh they will not post but when it comes to some one they proclaim is a "Sant" they will jump through hoops to try and defend them.

So H4RINDER Ji when are you going to post on any other topic areas ? like the many concerning beadbi of our Guru Ji ? or is your sole aim in life to write on threads concerning Pehowe wala ?  In fact here is a question for you, have you ever posted on a non Pehowe thread ?

147903[/snapback]

Veer Kurtas Ji,

You have a very valid point. Your right i havent posted on any other topic, but its not that other posts are not followed , its just its always been the case where my point of view has already been mentioned by fellow Gurskihs on this forum.

But your right, with me swalloing my pride, i should take part in other Panthic discussions.

In the case of Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, i raise opinion because i have first hand experience and knowledge of what Baba Ji does, this is becuase i spend a great amount with them and maybe other Gursikhs in the forum do not.

Sahib Singh Ji, stop jumping on the band wagon and proclaiming useless statements. I would think you were not stupid enough to even think such stupid things. Think before you post and please give some justification for your statements.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh.