Illusion Or Real?

Rajs

Btw...I'm reading a book called "Say Kaneyhia" which is the life story of Baba Harnam Singh ji Rampur Khera wale.

(Baba ji gave arrest in Dharam Yudh Morcha at the age of 86)

Basically, one day Babaji got darshan of Jesus, Mohammed, and Bhrigu Rishi. All had radiating faces and light around their heads.This is what they said.

Mohammed: "You are a blessed and lucky person to whom the Great Guru Nanak Dev has shown the direct, easy and best method to attain God in this age (kalyug). But the followers of the Great Guru Nanak are not deriving the full benefit out of it."

Bhrigu Rishi (famous for the Bhrigu Granth which contains many prophecies): "In our times we had to undergo very ahrd and rigourous methods...the attainment of God was very difficult...the true Nectar of Nam which the Great Guru Nanak has brought, we could not get it..."

Jesus: (he uttered only these few words) "It is my inner desire that my followers should adopt the path shown by the Great Guru."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you have been posting your bs on both this forum as well as Sikhawareness, and you never have a proper answer, rather you always tend to change the topic whenever you are trapped and try to take your debate to some next track (really bad debating technique). Unless and until you have some proper background knowledge about Sikhism, its hopeless to debate with you.

We are not descendants of apes
Who cares whose descendants we are? We need to live our lives the best way we can, end of story!
we are definitely not in a web of birth-death-rebirth cycle.
Too bad even science has proven that reincarnation does exist.
Reading or reciting “Bani”, “Kirtan”, etc. can never compensate for our sinful nature.
Your ignorance about Sikhism is made clear day by day. What do you think you know about Gurbani?
Gurus died and their bodies returned to dust just the like the rest of mankind.
Your problem is that you consider our Guru to be a mortal body. Sorry dude, Guru is jyot, divine light which never dies. Jesus isn't here today, but our Guru is. Our Guru is the true King and True Guru because our Guru is above death, and only the Truth is above death.
Jesus is the only resurrected one, who did rise from dead and his body did not see decay.
Guru Gobind Singh Jee beheaded the panj pyaare and brought them back to life. So by that logic our first panj pyaare were at par with Jesus.
Therefore, Jesus alone can unite us to God the Father because he came from God the Father and returned to Him to prepare a place for us, so that we can be where He is today – the King of kings, and the Lord of lords.
Akaal Purkh Himself instructed Guru Gobind Singh Jee to come to this earth and preach the true religion to the world.
God, in His unsurpassed wisdom and might, predicted this a long time ago and instigated a plan for the mankind – return of Jesus Christ – to claim back rightfully what is His, the children of God, redeemed by the blood of Christ.
And Guru Gobind Singh Jee said, not too long ago - RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

Dude, tell me something...I mean seriously! Are you one of those ex-Sikh Punjabis who converted to Christianity after being paid a huge sum of money? And now are they gonna pay you another huge sum for as many Sikhs that you convert to Christianity? Do they cover your insurance, university fees (if you are a student), other expenses as well?

Surely there MUST be something in Sikhi that makes you feel so insecure that you just have to make attempts to find some possible fault in order to satisfy your ego. If you are such a die-hard Christian, fine! good for you! be the best Christian there is. Why do you bother people who are happy and committed to their faith? What you don't realize is that you are selling your religion, thereby degrading it yourself. So now think again which religion you are trying to put down - Sikhism? (which I presume was your religion initially but you became a sell out), or Christianity (the one you are selling like a commodity)?

raj,

well as one non sikh to another ( i do love my own religion blush.gif ), it seems to me from reading and learning about sikhi is that its one religion where, the gurus respected all other religions and were trying to spread the message that we are all one and that

We may be on different paths (christianity, hinduism, islam, buddhism ) but ultimately we all are seeking one god.

that i think is to be APPRECIATED.

its great if you think that christianity is the religion that can get you closer to god but you cannot force that upon everyone else.

raj,

well as one non sikh to another ( i do love my own religion blush.gif ), it seems to me from reading and learning about sikhi  is that its one religion where, the gurus respected all other religions and were trying to spread the message that we are all one and that

We may be on different paths (christianity, hinduism, islam, buddhism ) but ultimately we all are seeking one god.

that i think is to be APPRECIATED.

its great if you think that christianity is the religion that can get you closer to god but you cannot force that upon everyone else.

148493[/snapback]

Learn something Mr/Miss Rajs

Dear Singhni,

When exactly did Gurus soul merged with God? While they were alive or when dead?

Regards

Rajs

148438[/snapback]

guru ji wasnt born...una daa Parkash hoeya sii!!!

Who born had end(ead)...

Guru nanak dav ji went on this earth nobody had searched guru ji's body...then Muslim and sikh had devide the Chadar of guru jis...where guru ji was..

WJKK,WJKF!!

Dear Singhni,

When exactly did Gurus soul merged with God? While they were alive or when dead?

Regards

Rajs

148438[/snapback]

guru ji wasnt born...una daa Parkash hoeya sii!!!

Who born had end(ead)...

Guru nanak dav ji went on this earth nobody had searched guru ji's body...then Muslim and sikh had devide the Chadar of guru jis...where guru ji was..

WJKK,WJKF!!

Dude, you have been posting your bs on both this forum as well as Sikhawareness, and you never have a proper answer, rather you always tend to change the topic whenever you are trapped and try to take your debate to some next track (really bad debating technique). Unless and until you have some proper background knowledge about Sikhism, its hopeless to debate with you.
We are not descendants of apes
Who cares whose descendants we are? We need to live our lives the best way we can, end of story!
we are definitely not in a web of birth-death-rebirth cycle.
Too bad even science has proven that reincarnation does exist.
Reading or reciting “Bani”, “Kirtan”, etc. can never compensate for our sinful nature.
Your ignorance about Sikhism is made clear day by day. What do you think you know about Gurbani?
Gurus died and their bodies returned to dust just the like the rest of mankind.
Your problem is that you consider our Guru to be a mortal body. Sorry dude, Guru is jyot, divine light which never dies. Jesus isn't here today, but our Guru is. Our Guru is the true King and True Guru because our Guru is above death, and only the Truth is above death.
Jesus is the only resurrected one, who did rise from dead and his body did not see decay.
Guru Gobind Singh Jee beheaded the panj pyaare and brought them back to life. So by that logic our first panj pyaare were at par with Jesus.
Therefore, Jesus alone can unite us to God the Father because he came from God the Father and returned to Him to prepare a place for us, so that we can be where He is today – the King of kings, and the Lord of lords.
Akaal Purkh Himself instructed Guru Gobind Singh Jee to come to this earth and preach the true religion to the world.
God, in His unsurpassed wisdom and might, predicted this a long time ago and instigated a plan for the mankind – return of Jesus Christ – to claim back rightfully what is His, the children of God, redeemed by the blood of Christ.
And Guru Gobind Singh Jee said, not too long ago - RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

Dude, tell me something...I mean seriously! Are you one of those ex-Sikh Punjabis who converted to Christianity after being paid a huge sum of money? And now are they gonna pay you another huge sum for as many Sikhs that you convert to Christianity? Do they cover your insurance, university fees (if you are a student), other expenses as well?

Surely there MUST be something in Sikhi that makes you feel so insecure that you just have to make attempts to find some possible fault in order to satisfy your ego. If you are such a die-hard Christian, fine! good for you! be the best Christian there is. Why do you bother people who are happy and committed to their faith? What you don't realize is that you are selling your religion, thereby degrading it yourself. So now think again which religion you are trying to put down - Sikhism? (which I presume was your religion initially but you became a sell out), or Christianity (the one you are selling like a commodity)?

148487[/snapback]

That was ownage in a post.

Good job on fighting non-fact for non-fact. I will definetly use those terms in a debate with another Christian next time.

Just for the record :

Jesus was the only one resurrected vs. Panj Pyare having their heads cut off and being alive.

Jesus coming back to Earth vs. Raj Karega Khalsa

Jesus dying for sins of everyone else vs. Gurus dying for hopes and dreams of everyoen else and other Sikhs dying for sins of someone else.

But all these are of course myths. Jesus' wasnt resurrected, Panj Pyare didn't have their heads cut off. Jesus isnt coming back to Earth, Raj Karega Khalsa won't exist.

All of the above are only respected by the faithful and are only true to people who have faith.

Rajs, fighting faith vs. faith...you will never win.

If you want to bring facts of things that can/did actually happen...then do it. Sikhism is a much more "down-to-Earth" religion than Christianity.

Jesus was the only one resurrected vs. Panj Pyare having their heads cut off and being alive.
It does not make an iota of difference to any Gursikh regarding Jesus' resurrection. In case you didn't know, Amrit means the elixir of immortality, and thats what Gurujee has blessed us with. Who cares about dying or coming back after death? Using miracles to win converts is not the Sikh way.
Gurus dying for hopes and dreams of everyoen else and other Sikhs dying for sins of someone else.
Jesus died for sins of others but said "No one comes to the Father but through me", and Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee sacrificed His life for another totally different faith and didn't ask for a single thing in return.
Jesus' wasnt resurrected
Muslims say he wasn't crucified in the first place. Who do we believe now?
Panj Pyare didn't have their heads cut off.
Read Abu Al Turani who was there and witnessed it.
Raj Karega Khalsa won't exist.
You typed it and we read it. But these are words of Gurujee. So we don't need a certificate from anyone else.
Sikhism is a much more "down-to-Earth" religion than Christianity.
Then whats all the fuss about?