Illusion Or Real?

Rajs

Dear Mehtab,

If Guru Nanak's body was never found, then how come the same didn't happen with other nine Gurus since they were all the same "jyote"? For e.g. Rakab Ganj gurdwara in Delhi is built where Guru Tegh Bahadur was cremated! Angitha Sahib in Nanded where Guru Gobind Singh was cremated.

Regards

Rajs

And yeah. For those who love to believe that the Gurus "died" while Jesus was resurrected, guess what! Guru Nanak Dev Jee's physical body was never found. All the Hindus & Muslims found was flowers. And Guru Nanak Dev Jee doesn't need to return because He never left us. He is there in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee! Whom do you go after? Someone who leaves you alone and goes to heaven saying "be right back"? Or someone who is with you eternally?

You decide...

148603[/snapback]

148640[/snapback]

Guru Nanak Dev was Joti Jot...SATGURU NANAK PARGATEA, MITTI DU(N)D JAG CHANAN HOYEA...

When guru Gobind Singh ji had last time, he have said to Bhai Dyea Singh that: 'Bhai Dyea Singh ji in last room Chikha nu Chino' so every singh start to cry that Guru ji will died. Then Guru ji say i only change this Jamma but i'm always near the Sikh. Bhai Dyea Singh ji and another Singh asked if we want to have your Darshan, what can we have? Guru ji said 'have Darshan of 5 Sikh is my Darshan, if you want to Darshan my spirit, Darshan, Sri Guru Granth Sahib'. Singh said if there arent 5 singh? Guru ji said ' see your self in mirror than you will have my Dharshan'. Guru ji want to left this earth as others...but after nobody havent found Guru ji's Rakh.

So sangat jio Guru was ready with kamar kassa and 9 shastar and Guru ji was lying down on Chikha. Only Bhai Dyea Singh ji was entred in room to fare making the Chikha...

Later Singh went in room, who had found only Shastar(i dont remember how many...). When Singh went to see the Guru ji's Horse(Nila), there wasnt! and all Horse was crying anchor...

Later arrive a Singh, who ask, why you are cry (to sangat)? Than they say, because Guru Gobind Singh ji had left us.

That Singh say that he have met Guru ji: 'when i was arriving there, Guru ji was going on Nila(Horse) to Shikar and said that you say to sangat i'm always near my Sikh...'

When Bhai Rangreta have done Guru Tag Bahadar ji' Siis SansKar there wasnt found guru ji's harthia too...

..."JAL TE UPJI TARANG JIO JAL HI VIKHE SAMAEYE"... Jis tra samundar viccho ik lehir uth ke samundar vich hii sma jandi hai...SABÉ GHAT RAAM BOLE, RAMA BOLÉ...

A sikh mustn't have doubt on Guru ji...JIS THAKU SIO(N) NAHI CHARA, TAA KO KIJE SAD NAMASKARA...MIRTAK KO JIVALANHAR...

BHUL CHUK MAAF...

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE!! d_oh.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys Guys Guys!

Why are you entaining this Christian Fanatic?

He posts everywhere to force his perverted version of the Christian faith on people. He is no different from those fanatics that drive aeroplanes into buildings.

He has posted the same drivel on http://www.sikh-history.com/cgi-bin/Ultima...ic;f=9;t=000447

What we have done is change the title, so that people know it is the rantings of a Christian fanatic being addressed.

All I have to say on the matter is:

Page 747 of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji:

ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

सूही महला ५ ॥

soohee mehlaa 5.

Soohee, Fifth Mehl:

ਕਰਮ ਧਰਮ ਪਾਖੰਡ ਜੋ ਦੀਸਹਿ ਤਿਨ ਜਮੁ ਜਾਗਾਤੀ ਲੂਟੈ ॥

करम धरम पाखंड जो दीसहि तिन जमु जागाती लूटै ॥

karam Dharam pakhand jo deeseh tin jam jaagaatee lootai.

The religious rites, rituals and hypocrisies which are seen, are plundered by the Messenger of Death, the ultimate tax collector.

ਨਿਰਬਾਣ ਕੀਰਤਨੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਕਰਤੇ ਕਾ ਨਿਮਖ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਜਿਤੁ ਛੂਟੈ ॥੧॥

निरबाण कीरतनु गावहु करते का निमख सिमरत जितु छूटै ॥१॥

nirbaan keertan gaavhu kartay kaa nimakh simrat jit chhootai. ||1||

In the state of Nirvaanaa, sing the Kirtan of the Creator's Praises; contemplating Him in meditation, even for an instant, one is saved. ||1||

ਸੰਤਹੁ ਸਾਗਰੁ ਪਾਰਿ ਉਤਰੀਐ ॥

संतहु सागरु पारि उतरीऐ ॥

santahu saagar paar utree-ai.

O Saints, cross over the world-ocean.

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਬਚਨੁ ਕਮਾਵੈ ਸੰਤਨ ਕਾ ਸੋ ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਤਰੀਐ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

जे को बचनु कमावै संतन का सो गुर परसादी तरीऐ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

jay ko bachan kamaavai santan kaa so gur parsaadee taree-ai. ||1|| rahaa-o.

One who practices the Teachings of the Saints, by Guru's Grace, is carried across. ||1||Pause||

ਕੋਟਿ ਤੀਰਥ ਮਜਨ ਇਸਨਾਨਾ ਇਸੁ ਕਲਿ ਮਹਿ ਮੈਲੁ ਭਰੀਜੈ ॥

कोटि तीरथ मजन इसनाना इसु कलि महि मैलु भरीजै ॥

kot tirath majan isnaanaa is kal meh mail bhareejai.

Millions of cleansing baths at sacred shrines of pilgrimage only fill the mortal with filth in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga.

ਸਾਧਸੰਗਿ ਜੋ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵੈ ਸੋ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਕਰਿ ਲੀਜੈ ॥੨॥

साधसंगि जो हरि गुण गावै सो निरमलु करि लीजै ॥२॥

saaDhsang jo har gun gaavai so nirmal kar leejai. ||2||

One who sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, becomes spotlessly pure. ||2||

ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਭਿ ਸਾਸਤ ਇਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਪੜਿਆ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥

बेद कतेब सिम्रिति सभि सासत इन्ह पड़िआ मुकति न होई ॥

bayd katayb simrit sabh saasat inH parhi-aa mukat na ho-ee.

One may read all the books of the Vedas, the Bible, the Simritees and the Shaastras, but they will not bring liberation.

ਏਕੁ ਅਖਰੁ ਜੋ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਜਾਪੈ ਤਿਸ ਕੀ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਸੋਈ ॥੩॥

एकु अखरु जो गुरमुखि जापै तिस की निरमल सोई ॥३॥

ayk akhar jo gurmukh jaapai tis kee nirmal so-ee. ||3||

One who, as Gurmukh, chants the One Word, acquires a spotlessly pure reputation. ||3||

ਖਤ੍ਰੀ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣ ਸੂਦ ਵੈਸ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਚਹੁ ਵਰਨਾ ਕਉ ਸਾਝਾ ॥

खत्री ब्राहमण सूद वैस उपदेसु चहु वरना कउ साझा ॥

khatree baraahman sood vais updays chahu varnaa ka-o saajhaa.

The four castes - the Kh'shaatriyas, Brahmins, Soodras and Vaishyas - are equal in respect to the teachings.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪੈ ਉਧਰੈ ਸੋ ਕਲਿ ਮਹਿ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਮਾਝਾ ॥੪॥੩॥੫੦॥

गुरमुखि नामु जपै उधरै सो कलि महि घटि घटि नानक माझा ॥४॥३॥५०॥

gurmukh naam japai uDhrai so kal meh ghat ghat naanak maajhaa. ||4||3||50||

One who, as Gurmukh, chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is saved. In this Dark Age of Kali Yuga, O Nanak, God is permeating the hearts of each and every being. ||4||3||50||

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I'm gonna try and make this as short as i can, coz i dont want to waste my precious time on a person with twisted idiology who is a lost soul, but i decided ill set some things straight first.

As for the Sikhs maintaining their uncut hair and turban, what exactly did the first nine Gurus did with their hairs? Did they wear turbans, too?

Yes they did.

Sacrifices of Gurus and sikhs at large are a result of their wars and personal committments, for. e.g., Guru Tegh Bahadur. Never at any stage, any Sikh, or their Guru, died for the sin of an individual, let alone mankind. Besides, one needs to be without sin to be able to qualify!

Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji did die for the sin of mankind, to show us the path, so we know not to sit their will injustice is happening.

IF GURU TEGH BAHADUR WANTED TO HE COULD OF EMBRACED ISLAM AND LET FORCED CONVERSIONS GO ON. DID HE KNOW? SO WHY DID HE DIE? FOR THE SIN OF MANKIND!!!

Jesus never asked his followers to have long hair or wear turban

"These are the vestments they must make: breast plate, ephod, robe, embroidered tunic, turban and girdle." (Exodus: 28-4)

Either your not a Christian or your just a igronant Christian look at what you had said and the quote above from the BIBLE.

A case in point, the first ever statement credited to Guru Nanak after his “enlightenment” states – “Na koi Hindu, na koi Mussalmaan.” Well, what did he mean?

1. He is neither Hindu nor Muslim.

2. Nobody is Hindu or Muslim but all are Sikhs.

3. God does not categorize people through their religion.

In all likelihood, Nanak, expressed the 3rd point of view through his statement. If so, then how could have Nanak initiated a new religion? He would have been contradicting his own stated principle.

How did he contradict himself? This ment that in God's eyes were all equal and he isnt going to judge us on being a Muslim or a Hindu. He never contadicted himself he made mankind realise this, when God had commanded him too.

Looks like you were either not a Sikh or a very igronant Sikh.

In my personal experience, I found the Bible and the life of Jesus, held up to my scrutiny and questioning, and provided me answers about – God, why did He create us? How we came to be? What happens after we die? Why I cannot do away with sin in my life? To whom am I accountable for my life? How can I relate to my Creator? What hope do I have to make myself stand before God, Does God care, etc. etc.?

Well let me tell you about my experience then... (i'm 16 this happened about 2 yrs ago) i was a footstep to embracing another religion ...and i was still confused of what to do, until i begged God and i had a personal experience and God had directed me to Sikhi (on the same day that i was 100% thought i was gonna convert and by very same night i was a 100% Sikhi believer, and on that night i understood everything reincarnation, karma and Sikhi, the ten prophets having the same joyt (before this experience i had thought they were God's and i didnt know anything about joyt) and i started to understand Gurbani which i never had done before and when i researched the next couple of days on the internet everything that i had learnt about Sikhi on that night was actually what Sikhi taught us). And that night was the first night in my whole entire life that i had ever had anand, something i couldnt understand or feel before this, So why did i have a personal experience if Jesus Christ is the only way?

Funny how Gurbani has answered all them questions to me and it never answered all them questions to you,

again either you werent a Sikh or a very igronant one.

The fundamental difference is that Jesus died for my sins to redeem me, rather than giving out instruction to, “kirat karo, wand chako and, naam jaapo.” Jesus with his outstretched arms on the cross, reached out to me, which none of the Gurus had the capacity to do. The reality is that God created us with a purpose and provided a way out even after we lost our way because of sin. We are not in some absurd recycling process comprising of 8.4 million species, from which, we needed 11 Gurus to help us, breakout. How the heck did we end up in this cursed recycling process in the first place, no one seems to have any idea, whatsoever?

Brother you contradicted yourself. You said Jesus never gave a instruction to do naam japna etc, then you say Jesus gave a purpose, well isnt the naam japna, vand ke chakna, kirat Karni a purpose?

If the Guru's never had the capacity to reach out to you, how come the word of God reached out to me?

Talking about God gives us the way out after we have klost out to sin and were not in this recycling process, of 8.4 million species.

Havent you just contradicted yourself again? God is giving us a chance out to reach to him after our sin, which is what this life is for, and IF we dont reach Salvation this time then this is why we are re0incarnated to give us another chance. And how do you exactly get the chance to reach out to God after, if they a deemed in hell for eternity?

Funny how you accept the incarnation of God (Jesus Christ) and reject that humans can be reincarnated.

Dear MS514,

I like the interpretation you presented. When Guru Nanak said, “No koi Hindu or na koi Mussalmaan, he is saying that Hindus are not acting as true Hindus and Muslims are not acting as true Muslims. So, Guru Nanak is not rejecting either of the religions. Therefore, it seems Guru Nanak accepted both religions as valid paths to God, but had a problem with the followers of Hinduism and Islam. Then why didn’t he simply show them how to be a good Hindu or a Muslim? Why would he make known another way to God through Sikhism, while path through Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, etc. are already available albeit vastly different in theology and concept?

“Christianity does not define the reason for making humans or the earth either...what is the use?”

The Bible states, God created mankind to rule the earth.” God told Adam and Eve, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.” (Genesis 1:28)

“What is the PURPOSE...there is a story, but no purpose...you claim there is a purpose stated in the Bible...go ahead tell me.”

Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden of Eden, for disobeying God’s command – “you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” (Genesis 2:17) The purpose is that the Garden of Eden was God’s sanctuary for Adam and Eve, and for them to live in it according to rules, as stated by their Creator. However, Adam and Eve broke the rule, hence, were banished from God’s presence. Adam and Eve tried to overrule God and declare their independence through disobedience. They were living a sheltered life in the Garden of Eden, in God’s presence but without sin, now they had to live out of the Garden of Eden with their sin, without God’s presence.

“did Jesus tell you to steal, be selfish and not to remember the Almighty...those three concepts are also embedded in Christianity, though not using the exact same words. “

Christians, such as me, are guilty of not living up to the standard Jesus requires from his followers. But, can you confirm that Sikhs are living up to Gurus’ expectations? Are Sikhs not guilty of stealing, being selfish, and forgetting the Almighty? Let me ask, would it be appropriate to conclude that violence, female infanticide, murders over property issues, etc., are embedded in Sikhism because certain Sikhs practice it?

did he ever state that he was dying for your sins? Where in the Bible is he quoted as saying that he is dying for your sins?

“If your sins are purged by pledging alligance to Christianity”

My sins are not purged because of my association with Christianity. My sins are purged because I accept Jesus as my Saviour, who paid the price for my sins, through his sacrifice on the cross. Before his crucifixion Jesus told his disciples -“This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.” (Matthew 26:28)

“What you are quoting is the thrid perspective of 4 authors of the Gospel which were alive many years after the passing of Jesus.”

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world not to write a book. The Bible is not a book made up of four authors but many authors, who lived over hundreds of years apart. And yet, the focus of the message that God loves us and that despite our sinful nature, God provided the way for reconciliation through Jesus, the Christ. Jesus told his disciples, John being one of them, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

Your view that “...beacuse the other faiths prevalent at the time were completely devoid of the divine path” would be quite perplexing from a Sikh’s point of view. As per your view, Guru Tegh Baahadur died unnecessarily for Kashmiri Pundits who represented persecuted Hindus! Why didn’t Guru Tegh Bahadur simply told them the truth about Hinduism. Instead, He decided to risk and ultimately die, for a religion, that is useless! Why would he die protecting a religion, which was completely devoid of the divine path?

Guru Gobind Singh Ji sacrificed his entire family, his Kingly status and everything he had to the Khalsa Panth.

Guru Gobind Singh sacrificed his entire family in the course of a battle, not for the sins of the world. Soldiers, and the likes, all over the world, sacrifice their lives for country and their families. Martyrs are found in all societies and religions, but they do not remove and cannot forgive anyone’s sins.

Regards

Rajs

Dear MS514,

I like the interpretation you presented. When Guru Nanak said, “No koi Hindu or na koi Mussalmaan, he is saying that Hindus are not acting as true Hindus and Muslims are not acting as true Muslims. So, Guru Nanak is not rejecting either of the religions. Therefore, it seems Guru Nanak accepted both religions as valid paths to God, but had a problem with the followers of Hinduism and Islam. Then why didn’t he simply show them how to be a good Hindu or a Muslim? Why would he make known another way to God through Sikhism, while path through Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, etc. are already available albeit vastly different in theology and concept?

“Christianity does not define the reason for making humans or the earth either...what is the use?”

The Bible states, God created mankind to rule the earth.” God told Adam and Eve, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.” (Genesis 1:28)

“What is the PURPOSE...there is a story, but no purpose...you claim there is a purpose stated in the Bible...go ahead tell me.”

Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden of Eden, for disobeying God’s command – “you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” (Genesis 2:17) The purpose is that the Garden of Eden was God’s sanctuary for Adam and Eve, and for them to live in it according to rules, as stated by their Creator. However, Adam and Eve broke the rule, hence, were banished from God’s presence. Adam and Eve tried to overrule God and declare their independence through disobedience.  They were living a sheltered life in the Garden of Eden, in God’s presence but without sin, now they had to live out of the Garden of Eden with their sin, without God’s presence.

“did Jesus tell you to steal, be selfish and not to remember the Almighty...those three concepts are also embedded in Christianity, though not using the exact same words. “

Christians, such as me, are guilty of not living up to the standard Jesus requires from his followers. But, can you confirm that Sikhs are living up to Gurus’ expectations? Are Sikhs not guilty of stealing, being selfish, and forgetting the Almighty?  Let me ask, would it be appropriate to conclude that violence, female infanticide, murders over property issues, etc., are embedded in Sikhism because certain Sikhs practice it?

did he ever state that he was dying for your sins? Where in the Bible is he quoted as saying that he is dying for your sins?

“If your sins are purged by pledging alligance to Christianity”

My sins are not purged because of my association with Christianity. My sins are purged because I accept Jesus as my Saviour, who paid the price for my sins, through his sacrifice on the cross. Before his crucifixion Jesus told his disciples -“This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.” (Matthew 26:28)

“What you are quoting is the thrid perspective of 4 authors of the Gospel which were alive many years after the passing of Jesus.”

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world not to write a book. The Bible is not a book made up of four authors but many authors, who lived over hundreds of years apart.  And yet, the focus of the message that God loves us and that despite our sinful nature, God provided the way for reconciliation through Jesus, the Christ. Jesus told his disciples, John being one of them, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  (John 14:6)

Your view that “...beacuse the other faiths prevalent at the time were completely devoid of the divine path” would be quite perplexing from a Sikh’s point of view. As per your view, Guru Tegh Baahadur died unnecessarily for Kashmiri Pundits who represented persecuted Hindus! Why didn’t Guru Tegh Bahadur simply told them the truth about Hinduism. Instead, He decided to risk and ultimately die, for a religion, that is useless! Why would he die protecting a religion, which was completely devoid of the divine path? 

Guru Gobind Singh Ji sacrificed his entire family, his Kingly status and everything he had to the Khalsa Panth.

Guru Gobind Singh sacrificed his entire family in the course of a battle, not for the sins of the world. Soldiers, and the likes, all over the world, sacrifice their lives for country and their families. Martyrs are found in all societies and religions, but they do not remove and cannot forgive anyone’s sins.

Regards

Rajs

148986[/snapback]

Rajs,

You quote the bible off the top of your head like somone who has been brainwashed into memorising it like somone in a "Madrassa".

How much time did you spend studying the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

BTW Adam and Eve didn't exist. Its a fairy tale like the toothfairy.

Rajs,

The reason you left Sikhi was because you NEVER understood it.... no.gif ....when I read your post,each and every post proves that you never practised Sikhi in your life.You never understood fully the principles.

Guru Jee never even once said that Sikhi,Islam,Christianity,Hinduism is the BEST religion.Guru Sahib instead said:

srb Drm mih sRyst Drmu ]

sarab dhharam mehi sraesatt dhharam ||

Of all religions, the best religion

hir ko nwmu jip inrml krmu ]

har ko naam jap niramal karam ||

is to chant the Name of the Lord and maintain pure conduct.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=897

**NOTE:this quote which Dass is posting is taken from Divine Mystic Reflections on Gurmat. A Sikh one day came and asked how Guru Sahib how his wordly desire's would go away.The reply which Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Maharaj gave is long and had many points in the sakhi naratated in the book.This is one of the point where Maharaj explained to the Sikh what his TRUE FORM IS.....

...........................................................................................................

Guru Ji told the Sikhs that His physical form was Sargun form.Sargun means a human form.However, Guru Ji said his heart hirda(heart) is SHABAD.Guru ji told the Sikhs that one who enters Shabad enters his heart.The Shabad is the difference between Sargun and Nirgun(Gurbanee) form.The difference is that Shabad is Eternal,but Sargun or physical form can leave and go away anytime.

Those who get united with the Shabad GURU do not get seperated again from their Guru Ji.In Guru Ji's Bachan or teachings(which is Gurbanee,an Guru Ji Himself), EVERYTHING IS REVEALED

...............................................................................................................

Rajs jee,

GURBANEE has always been Guru, since the time of Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Maharaj jee.

Bhul Chuk Maph.......

quite vvalid point, but you dont understand that GUru Ji would've died for ANY religion if it was inthe same situation as Hinduism was. The fact is, Guru Ji sacrificed his body for the freedom to practise their religion.

We didnt say it does, its your christian brothers and sister that claim that when they talk about Jesus.

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world not to write a book
Yup there u go :) So Christians are allwed to commit sins? grin.gif So it implies that you dont HAVE to be good.. jsut be bad and wait for Jesus!

Anywasy thats anotehr story..

Battle for what? Battle for Justice.. Freedom of DHARAM. They fought for DHARAM. not their own, not anyone else, jsut DHARAM.

PS: OO just foudna post mr. rajs made to back my post up!

The fundamental difference is that Jesus died for my sins to redeem me, rather than giving out instruction to, “kirat karo, wand chako and, naam jaapo.”

YUP ITS EVIL!!! HOW CAN WE BE GOOD!! NO WE SHOULD SIN!!!HOW DARE WE CARE FOR HUMANITY no.gif God save meeeeee :'(

:@ @

"Jesus came to die for the sins of the world not to write a book. "

if he came to die for our sins and not write a book then why was he betrayed by one of his followers and then crucified and asked God to take away his suffering? A man who comes on a mission to die should be prepared to die right? for your info we all come to this world to die because sikhi says whatever is born must die. jesus did what all humans do, die. yeah your gonna say he rose from the dead, why would he want to rise from the dead i mean when he died didn't he go to God? if he went to god why would he want to leave god and come to life again?

"fill the earth and subdue it.” (Genesis 1:28)"

subdue the earth? The world is God's creation and it is all under His command so how are mortals going to subdue god's creation? Did christians subdue God's hurricane Katrina or the Tsunami? you can't subdue god's creation, i think God teaches you that everyday. you christians and muslims try to subdue God's creation but sikhs accept God's creation and will.

Rajs a few things im gonna mention...

As a 16 year old i think your targetting people with hardly no knowledge about thier faith- which is why you have came to this forum, but good luck anyway.

Funny how your targetting Sikhs and not another faith but anyways.(and i still havent got any answers for my previous posts on this forum from you)

Dear Admin,

Idol worshippers also love their idols but that doesn't make idols gods!

Regards

Rajs

By you posting and stating all this it doesnt make it the truth either!

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world not to write a book. The Bible is not a book made up of four authors but many authors, who lived over hundreds of years apart. And yet, the focus of the message that God loves us and that despite our sinful nature, God provided the way for reconciliation through Jesus, the Christ. Jesus told his disciples, John being one of them, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

If we can only reach God through Jesus what about the people before christianity/ before Christ? If no one can reach the father except through Jesus Christ?

If no one can reach God except through Jesus Christ why can i feel anand of God?

Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden of Eden, for disobeying God’s command – “you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” (Genesis 2:17) The purpose is that the Garden of Eden was God’s sanctuary for Adam and Eve, and for them to live in it according to rules, as stated by their Creator. However, Adam and Eve broke the rule, hence, were banished from God’s presence. Adam and Eve tried to overrule God and declare their independence through disobedience. They were living a sheltered life in the Garden of Eden, in God’s presence but without sin, now they had to live out of the Garden of Eden with their sin, without God’s presence.

WELL WASNT NAAM JAPNA, VAND KE CHAKNA, KIRAT KARNI A PURPOSE ASWELL?

You contradicted yourself brother.

Well in that case, Jews before Jesus Christ were crucified aswell by the Romans (proven history facts), so did they die for sins of the world aswell?

Guru Gobind Singh Ji sacrificed everything his family etc, because of the sins commited by mankind, because if there wasnt no sins, then why would the prophet be matryed by humans in the first place?

Jesus Christ himself was matryed, but Guru Ji's whole family was matryed aswell as himself, see the comparison? Which sacrifice was bigger?

Guru Tegh Bahadur never died unessesrily.

Then did Jesus Christ die unesserily, since you believe he was part of the God/son/holy spirit trinity, why did God even had to be born in the form of Jesus Christ? Why did he have to die if he's God? Why didnt he just punish the sinners as of previously like he had done with the babylons?

Anyways looks like Jesus died unesserily for the sin of mankind...

For I am watching over them for harm, not for good; the Jews in Egypt will perish by sword and famine until they are all destroyed

Jeremiah 44:27

I don't think Jesus died for the sin of mankind because looks like the sin's of the Jews werent forgiven because they are going to get punished accorsing to this quote.

Again here this why Jesus Christ died...(so how was it useless when Guru Tegh Bahadur died for humanity?)

Caiaphas was the one who had advised the Jews that it would be good if one man died for the people.

John 18:14

(the next couple of verses and chapter then go on to talk about Jesus's crucfixition, which is why it makes sense why Jesus really died is because of the above quote)

Therefore, it seems Guru Nanak accepted both religions as valid paths to God, but had a problem with the followers of Hinduism and Islam. Then why didn’t he simply show them how to be a good Hindu or a Muslim? Why would he make known another way to God through Sikhism, while path through Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, etc. are already available albeit vastly different in theology and concept?

God willed so- for Sikhi to be preached thats why.

And you contradicted yourself brother... why did Jesus preach Christianity if Judaism can also lead to salvation?

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews

John 4:21

Here is a quote in the Bible about religion:

The religion which is holy and free from evil in the eyes of our God and Father is this: to take care of children who have no fathers and of widows who are in trouble, and to keep oneself untouched by the world.

James 1:27

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world not to write a book

Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."

John chapter 19:28

brother again either your not a true Christian or a very igronant one, who tries to misguide people by writting things which arent true as can be seen clearly from the above.

Here is a quote for you from the Bible brother:

If a man seems to have religion and has no control over his tongue but lets himself be tricked by what is false, this man's religion is of no value

James 1:26

Please forgive me if i have offended anyone.

If i had alot more time i would try and answer all your previous questions on this forum aswell, but i aint got time to waste.