Please Check My Site Out That I Made!

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Ive made sikhi and science website, which i was inspired to do so by the presentation on the multimedia section of this website.

So please check my site out! (please tell me if i've got any spelling mistakes etc aswell lol)

I wanted to put Gurbani on but ill have to download that anova time if i do to put it on.

www.freewebs.com/wgjkkwgjkf

and please sign my guestbook.

148549[/snapback]

Cool!

Needs some spell checks but otherwise cool.

Like the Science and Sikhism bit.

Under Lust be sure to differentiate Lust - which is an Obsession with sex and sex itself (the natural course of reproduction).

Also are the 5 vices known as five evil's?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the unicode thing i really appreciate it.

The reason why that link is on the site is because freewebs advertise on there so i cant really do anything about it, but ive emailed someoe so i can sort of copy n paste the site onto another professional site rather than freewebs (hopefully, Waheguru willing).

Thanks Tera i will try to incorporate what you said. About that tabacco thing that you never heard before, the first time i heard about that was after reading Janets reply to them Christians about Sikhi (its on searchsikhism.com) I reasearched after about it and theres more info about it on other sites:

http://www.sikhs.org/art9.htm

its also on amritbani.com put it wasnt loading up fast enough so i couldnt give the link now

About the five vices, i gave a quote from Gurbani about Guru Ji referring to them as five evils. N i will try to corportate what you told me to about the differentiation lust bit.

I'm glad you's like it.

Do you see the picture at the top of the SS page, which is changed every so often? That is a banner..

No need for thanks, Veerjee, I've done nothing at all - Guru Jee's made another Sevadaar in the form of you, though.

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

I just downloaded that unicode thing now.

And i downloaded the zip7 thing aswell. And its still not working.

It says the application failed to instialize properly (oxc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the apllication

What should i do?