Man Who Burnt Him-self Alive

did anybody see the video of the guy in patilala who burnt himself alive accidently and put gasoline over himself :) @

that guy did it in purpose! first he had interview with news ppl about what he is about to do and why. then he poured the gasoline stuff on his dhoti or whatever he was wearing then he set himself on fire ohmy.gif ....they shouldn't show that kinda stuff on tv...i was shocked.....i guess he died... :)

na na i dont think he's dead because yestarday news showed he was badly burnt in hospital but alive.

Apparently there were some things he wanted to be done in 40 days otherwise he said he will burn himself alive and he did!!!!

the people around his were stuuuuupiiidddddd for not stopping him

That person died in hospital cause of 99% burn. People around him at the time he set himself on fire were enjoying the scene. Only person concerened was his son after he realized fir is out of control.

News channel should have not broadcasted this incident as it was very shocking and bold but News channels do not care about it all they want is publicity.

I don't think if India have some sort of rules or restriction on media from showing such tragedies. Above all that news channel showed the incident over and over again.

Very shocking incident........but who cares.....people enjoy such scenes..........very sad. I feel sorry for the family who lost bread earner and sorry for the people for whom he died.

He was a poor shop keeper and their demands weren't met. Middle class and lower middle class people live lives worse than hell in India, and really bad even in Punjab. Farmers commit suicide, and now even these lower middle class shop keepers are joining the list. No matter how much the ministers say "We will take strict action against those responsible", nothing ends up happening ever.