Going back into sikh history..

Vir Singh

Waheguroooo!!!

Its all a matter of perspective gursikho, we can go back into history and meet whoever we want, we have to have unimaginable pyaar for Guru sahib, and he will introduce you to any mahan singh or singhni from the past!!! Beleive and you shall achieve!!!!! wubb.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

very good khalsa jee ^_^^_^ very well said

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bibi Harsharan Kaur jee was an amazing shaheed in the battle of Chamkaur Sahib, but very little is remembered about her. Here's a link to her story: http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.ppa?f=1...1&i=4078&t=4003

I had another idea last night on this topic: I'd also love to go back and meet Mata Sahib Kaur and Mata Sundaree jee in Delhi. Meeting the mother of the Khalsa would be amazing.

well, we could'nt really warn sant ji, he knew what wuz goin 2 happen a long time b4, hence he wuz stationed at saachkhaand siri harminder sahib, and called upon general suhgeg singh ji for his military insight.........

some things are'nt preventable, like the attacks on harminder sahib, its sommin tha's gonna happen, no matter how hard we try 2 stop it.....

other hten the 2-3 singhs i mentioned and ne shaheed....i'd love 2 meet bhai daya singh ji, who delivered the zafarnama.....

i'd ask the genie to plzz increase the number of ppl i am allowed to meet, and then i'd wanna meet (in order of their time in history) :

bhai nand lal

baba banda singh bahadur

bhai taru singh

bhai shahbaz singh and bhai subeg singh

bhai mani singh jee

sardar jassa singh ahluwalia

sardar jassa singh ramgarhia

shaheed sukha singh and mehtab singh

baba deep singh

akali phula singh

maharaja ranjit singh

hari singh nalwa

baba ram singh

bhai randhir singh

shaheeds bhagat and udham

baba nand singh

sant jarnail singh jee

sardar satwant singh and beant singh

sukha and jinda

and what i'd do is warn all sikhs in delhi and other major cities of india to leave those places for a few months before indra kutti was mailed to hell

also i wud try to collect as many sikhs (numbering in millions) as possible to protect darbar sahib before the army came in.

ummm...what else...oh ya...i'd tell master tara singh not to listen to gandhi or nehru :)

my half cent