What Is Ur Profession ?

simer_169

wgkkwgkf

lets talk about work...... what do u do? what is ur family business and where

1 business

2 job

3 selfemployed

in which city do u work and live......what u earn and suggetions for youth if they want to join ur profession.......

hope every person will understand the importanceof this post and will reply

thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. its just that. my business

2. Full time lazy student

3. Self employed in finding excuses not to do work :)

Uk

anybody wanting to join contact me tongue.gif

150783[/snapback]

thanks r_singh for information......more invited

Full Time Finance Student.... work at the bank as a Teller Supervisor/Customer Relations Rep... :TH:... just started working for a mortgage brokerage firm as well.. so once I get that flying, I will quit the bank... that way I make my own work schedule and can attend as many samagamz as I want :) ...

woohoo.gifpartytime2.gif

(btw... anybody every need a mtg in Canada, lemme know :@ )

hey Heera Singh

if i wanted to buy a house in canada, do i need canadian social # thingy? cuz i'm in amreeka, and my parents were talking bout buying a house there, maybe someday we'll move up north :lol:

back to topic sorry!

my family got own business, but my mom works in hospital. i'm a full time student, will be a clinical lab scientist one day :cool:

Full Time Finance Student.... work at the bank as a Teller Supervisor/Customer Relations Rep... :TH:... just started working for a mortgage brokerage firm as well.. so once I get that flying, I will quit the bank... that way I make my own work schedule and can attend as many samagamz as I want :cool: ...

woohoo.gif   partytime2.gif

(btw... anybody every need a mtg in Canada, lemme know  :cool: )

150793[/snapback]

Heera just sits on his a*s cracking jokes and talking about the customers in Punjabi right in front of them

and one day he had a queer customer

and he said to his colleague "eh gay aa" hahahha like duh!! he forgot to change the word gay LOL.gif :lol:

anywayssssss

rsingh has summed me up perfectly also!! haha i am the subsidiary company based in the west midlands

hey Heera Singh

if i wanted to buy a house in canada, do i need canadian social # thingy? cuz i'm in amreeka, and my parents were talking bout buying a house there, maybe someday we'll move up north  :lol:

back to topic sorry!

my family got own business, but my mom works in hospital. i'm a full time student, will be a clinical lab scientist one day  :cool:

150877[/snapback]

yeh i probably can.. if i can't.. my momz will.. she does mortgages too :TH:... where u guyz thinkin of movin?

I'm 26 yrs old and working as product development engg. in sacramento,california....Designing medical products for knee replacements..... So if after 10-20 yrs anybody needs new knees, contact me.... i'll be able to get one for you :lol:

I was surprised to see the way knee surgeons, operate. They are not less than a "mochi" (who repairs shoes)...... with the amount of guess work going in surgery.... But i hope the product our company is launching will change the way knee surgeries are done around the world for better.......

I feel nice working here as i think i'm part of something that is for good of others......

wow.... its very interesing........ its i great to know about profession of sangat.....

keep replying to this post.... :TH: .

any body from technical side.......

i forgot to post my info...... :lol:

i am a MCA student and working in a college as web designer....... in mohali

any body from chandigarh or nerby area want a new web site for his business...

contact me.....