Sikh Federation Uk

WGJKKWGJKF

If it is a front for the banned ISYF then trouble is ahead when they make public pronouncements and investigations are made by the mainstream media and guess what? The leading 'Sikh Political Party' in the UK happens to be allied to a terrorist outfit banned from every country in the world. And that will be a great thing for the Sikh image and cause, wont it?

154224[/snapback]

That wont happen as Sikh Federation have done absolutely nothing wrong.

A lot of people seem quick to criticise other people or organisations like these. Dont know about you, but they are doing a lot more than what i am doing about issues regarding Sikhs. So give credit where credits due!

if people have issues with Sf (like their stance on Khalistan and ISYF), why don't they form their own SIkh lobby group.

The truth is, these guys are the only ones (so far) who are concerned enough about Sikh issues to take action.

easier to criticize, harder to take some positive action.

if people have issues with Sf (like their stance on Khalistan and ISYF), why don't they form their own SIkh lobby group.

The truth is, these guys are the only ones (so far) who are concerned enough about Sikh issues to take action.

easier to criticize, harder to take some positive action.

154257[/snapback]

I could turn it around and say why dont the SF rename themselves to the Khalistan Federation.

Yes its easy to criticise but the SF do themselves no favours by showing that they have paranoid type attitude when it comes to India and Hindus. The press release on the anti Bush protests highlights this. They have done this in the past as well like when they deceided to spin Hemant Lakhani's into a Hindu terrorist. Not even the FBI bothered with this angle as it was utter rubbish but the Sikh Fed spin doctor knew better.

Such press releases detract from the genuine good work they do undertake. Such pointless media spin seriously damages their reputation. It is a shame they do not learn from such mistakes. All they do with such press releases is attract negativity and raise questions about whether the Sikh Fed should be taken seriously.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

How is the Sikh Federation the first and only political party of the Sikhs?

Lol... i dunno.... i just found the site somehow and i just thought it might be useful... since it said that on the website, so i just written that here.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

WJKK WJKF

personally i think SF are doing as good as they can right now..

Manchester sikhi u made a comment "The idea of the SF is GOOD. But I think they need to publicise themselves more and make more the sangat aware of what they are doing." you would liek SF to make them selves aware to the sangat..they have and they are actually set up on sikh sangat they put information out posters, leaflets and things about thier lobby's events and other things to but how many of us actually look at those and think hold up some ones doing something for sikhi lets go help...NO ONE instead we think of ways to criticize them instead...we think of ways to bring them down...why do u think the muslims get their voices heard more than we do..simply because there not out there attacking each other.. there out there helping each other get their voices heard..

this is not aimed just at manchester sikhi it amied at everyone including myself...let not sit here and judge SF lets GET UP and HELP SF..lets go to their lobbys about the sikhi identity..

do we actually go to any of teh lobby's no..y not because we'd rather some one else go do it than us...but then were so quick to judge those people that are doing something...why talk about petty little things like this when you could be out there.. protecting your GURU JIS CROWN thats being banned, GURU JIS KAKAR that are being banned at schools...

count your selves lucky that SF are out there putting your schools and colleges right about wearing the Kipran to school..wearing guru ji's crown and gettin education..because it our brothers and sisters in places like France that can't wear thier CROWN because they don't get as much support from SF as we here in the UK do..

Get up and us your VOICES instead of typing and criticizing SF..

back SF in their fight for sikh identity..just the way muslims are backin their political parties for thiet identity!

sorry if i've offened any body..i need to act on what am saying aswell as your selves..forgive me am just a papi in kaljug..

WJKK WJKF

Wjkk wjkf

sorry got that ikkle wrong..were not fighting any1..SF our trying to make people aware about the differance between Sikhs and muslims and other religions..as when a christian walking down the street see's a sikh they dont know who we are.. i have personally experianced this were i've got 2 work at a nursery and they thought i was muslim because i wear a pathka so they could tell the difference between us. and when u told the lady i was sikh so asked me wat a sikh was because she had no idea she thought were the same as Muslims..

Wjkk wjkf