10 Msn Commandments

Sher Khalsa

10 MSN Commandments

The 10 MSN Commandments. (You can apply this to other IM’s also)

Rule #1

Don’t add Bibian looking to start a relationship or get close. Unless you got a plan, be a man and do the right thing (Don’t add them with future hopes).

Rule #2

Now listen close, because this one really gets ya, don’t add random people trying to make your list grow, because by now you should know, that the bigger your list the more people you got that can potentially screw you. (Don’t add people unless they add you first, is always a good thing to live by).

Rule #3

I think should have been number 1, but if a Bibi says she loves ya, then drop everything and run. Don’t stand still, because that <admin-profanity filter activated> always comes back to haunt you, and that’s just never any fun. A Bibi whose jonzed is as bad as aids, you’re just asking to get screwed over. Keep your kashera on tight boys, this rule you must remember.

Rule #4

Is often overlooked, but if someone’s acting bad, that mans probably shook. Don’t fight, never start internet beefs, block them cowards and give them a time and place that you can meet.

Rule #5

Be weary of strangers. More often then not random people who add you and spend hours talking to you often have other interests in mind, so be smart and pay attention and keep the things you say, in line.

Rule #6

Your msn list isn't protected. Use protection and caution when you let your fingers speak. Last thing you want and need are your convo's being shown to the world, and having the complete internet thinking you’re half of a man with his tail between his legs, chasing after girls.

Rule #7

Be smart with what you say and to whom, copy and pasting isn't hard. Most people can copy and paste faster then they can type.

Rule #8

Is my favourite, I follow this one real close, when mans send you files, never accept unless you know that their safe. Your foes can be disguised as friends, so like Yoda, precaution you must take.

Rule #9

Watch the links that people send. Unless they tell you what their sending, don’t click it. At the very least make sure that they know their sending you a link. Don’t click on it first and ask questions later, because by then it could be too late, for both you and your computer.

Rule #10

Realize that your MSN’s always tapped. If it’s really important and you want to keep conversations private then tell your mans to call you or better yet discuss things when you meet up in person.

Now there are a few other tips that you should always remember such as it’s not wrong to block people. If someone gets annoying block them someone starts jonzing block them, someone says something stupid, block them. This feature is so highly underrated, yet can save you so many head aches.

Now follow these rules, and unlike others you may just be safe. For all you Singhs, if you can’t show your conversation to the panj pyarai without feeling guilty, then that’s a conversation you shouldn’t be having.

Now if you felt like I wasted your time, then you should have been smart enough to stop reading ages ago. If you’re offended by things I may have said, then there’s not much I can do for you.

So till next time,

Keep fit, and have fun..

http://shindasingh.com/blog/

Mod edited : Further discussion on topic you mention will not go ahead until a resolve between people involved is reached locally as we have already mentioned.

Thanks for the advice Sher Khalsa, i really enjoyed the last few commandments.

Do you have any suggestions when trying to calm down people in heated debated?

I would probably back away from mentioning names in the future though, we don't want to be slandering someone elses name. Just a thought.

Thanks.

On another note:

OMFG... i can't believe some people took those conversation for reall an dblew it way out of proportion.