Cadburys Dairy Milk

doctor_mani

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fussar Panthi is a word that veerji Namstang likes to use. Fussar in the area of Punjab I come from is used to refer to the weak and Panthi we all know.

I would like to offer my apologies to anyone who was offended. The images were created with education in mind and served their purpose very well.

Lets get it straight Kurtas, YOU love to laugh at other people who want to show some respect to our Guru.

As YOU may not know, I will tell YOU, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji begins with Ik Oankaar, therefore one can see the importance of Ik Oankaar to us sikhs. Very important I would say. And YOU Kurtas?

Well siad, there is a time to laugh and a time to just let it go... the ek onkar symbol should not be used in this way or manner.

I've seen mone with the symbol of Ik Onkaar tattoed on the hands. He eats meat he drinks!

Lets get it straight Kurtas, YOU love to laugh at other people who want to show some respect to our Guru.

As YOU may not know, I will tell YOU, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji begins with Ik Oankaar, therefore one can see the importance of Ik Oankaar to us sikhs. Very important I would say. And YOU Kurtas?

Well siad, there is a time to laugh and a time to just let it go... the ek onkar symbol should not be used in this way or manner.

I've seen mone with the symbol of Ik Onkaar tattoed on the hands. He eats meat he drinks!

Not to mention when he does jungle paani.

kurtas... whats wrong with u bro?... can't u see that ur offending some people?... why can't u just say 'okay sorry i won't do it again', and move on with ur life?... why sit here and play games with ur fellow brothers and sisters?... even if you don't feel its disrespecting, at least have enuff respect to abide by the wishes of others around you... how is it hurting u to stop doing what ur doing? what kind of Sikhi is there where we bicker back and forth...

man... too much of this crap is goin on nowadayz... and u can't justify the actions by sayin 'oh well sum1 else is doin bad things wit ek oankar on his hands'... u can't solve a problem with another problem..

get a grip... bhenji's askin u to stop doin that... u should have enuff respect as a brother to say 'okay i won't anymore', rather then makin jokes and lashing back... it is more then 1 person that feels this way as well... so be a man about it!

Chardi Kalaa!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

kurtas... whats wrong with u bro?... can't u see that ur offending some people?... why can't u just say 'okay sorry i won't do it again', and move on with ur life?... why sit here and play games with ur fellow brothers and sisters?... even if you don't feel its disrespecting, at least have enuff respect to abide by the wishes of others around you... how is it hurting u to stop doing what ur doing? what kind of Sikhi is there where we bicker back and forth...

man... too much of this crap is goin on nowadayz... and u can't justify the actions by sayin 'oh well sum1 else is doin bad things wit ek oankar on his hands'... u can't solve a problem with another problem..

get a grip... bhenji's askin u to stop doin that... u should have enuff respect as a brother to say 'okay i won't anymore', rather then makin jokes and lashing back... it is more then 1 person that feels this way as well... so be a man about it!

Chardi Kalaa!!

Please read what I wrote above :

I would like to offer my apologies to anyone who was offended. The images were created with education in mind and served their purpose very well.

Chardi Kalaa!!

Please read what I wrote above :