Cadburys Dairy Milk

doctor_mani

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it was iranian flag

iran-flag.gif

When i was a little nipper, i used to think that was the Sikh flag - It resembles the Khanda and my dad said Ayotollah Kohmeini was a Sikh :lol:

please do not mock by creating apples and bread to show the holiest of holiest symbols, yes it may seem amusing but in reality what you are doing is nothing short of beadbi.

d_oh.gif:@ @ :TH: no.gif

Wheres the beadbi ? There is nothing wrong with having this symbol on an apple (apples are creation of God). Bread is a simple food item which nearly everyone form the poor to the mighty eat. If you can have Ek Onkar on a boxing glove then whats your problem with the symbol being on gods creations like apples ?

I have seen Ek Onkar engraved on steel taal (trays) in which langar is served. What about the beadbi when someone leaves joot in the tray. I have see ek onkar on cheap ceramic bathroom tiles. You also get Ek Onkar on wedding cards (which include details of parties where alcohol freely flows).

When you have taken on the ceramic tile wale and others then please come back and let me know. Lets see you use your fundementalist taliban aproach with the dirty ceramic tile wale. I am fed up of these fussar panthis who like to preach to others about what is beadbi, but everything else to do with Sikhi they like to mix and match and assert they are 100% correct.

You guys are not going to believe this. But as they say when it rains it rains. I was just toasting some ordinary Roberts medium sliced white bread when ......

post-2624-1148988435_thumb.jpg

If i showed my mami this image she'd believe it. so will many others. rolleyes.gif

I agree with the daas, the reason being that when Kurtas will finish taking this picture for the SS members and his own amusement, he will then munch the Ik Oankar symbol.

One question- if he wrote it on paper and then tore the paper we would show anger.

Now he writes it on a slice of bread, on an apple, and then munches it off, that is NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING short of beadbi.