Two mix poison in Golden Temple food

akjforever

Guest Dilkaraja

Maybe they should look into Balwinder Singh, I mean it is as if he probly put the "powder" into the daal and then blamed these poor old amritari sikhs. Killing is wrong, but I think Balwinder Singh did it.....how bad can this get.....when we cant even trust the food we reciive from our holy shrines.

i was listening to the news on sukhsagar last night...both of the accused deny the allegation...they say that the woman (santosh rani) was pushed by one of the workers of sgpc or something and her medicine fell into the daal :)

bahanna we labbna nai aunda ajj kal lokkaan nu :(

well looking into it.. it mite be done by someone else or by them.. we wouldnt know.. so i think its better to wait and see what is the outcome of this.. hope this is not a case where someonelse did it and someone else is getting the blame out of it.. oh well whoever did it will get the punishment from the MAIN COURT -- Waheguru :)

Guest balwinderkaur
Maybe they should look into Balwinder Singh, I mean it is as if he probly put the "powder" into the daal and then blamed these poor old amritari sikhs. Killing is wrong, but I think Balwinder Singh did it.....how bad can this get.....when we cant even trust the food we reciive from our holy shrines.

really????? ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif what makes u think he did it???? yea now sangat will have doubts about gurukalanggar juz becuz of some dinky-dinks. haizzz so sad. :)