Songs Stuck In My Head?

if u have like an ipod or mp3 player or somethin.. get some keertan/simran/bani tracks on it.. and pump them all day.. after a while... it'll be natural for u to start singin keertan ... happens all the time... even at work n school i'll start singin a shabad, and realize afterwards that i'm singin it.. by that time people will already be lookin at me wierd.. hahaha.. probably 'cause of my crusty voice.. hehehe..

if u have like an ipod or mp3 player or somethin.. get some keertan/simran/bani tracks on it.. and pump them all day.. after a while... it'll be natural for u to start singin keertan ... happens all the time... hahaha.. probably 'cause of my crusty voice.. hehehe..

159174[/snapback]

True.... Jus do it...

Listen to kirtan and all songs will get washed off from ur mind

if u have like an ipod or mp3 player or somethin.. get some keertan/simran/bani tracks on it.. and pump them all day.. after a while... it'll be natural for u to start singin keertan ... happens all the time... even at work n school i'll start singin a shabad, and realize afterwards that i'm singin it.. by that time people will already be lookin at me wierd.. hahaha.. probably 'cause of my crusty voice.. hehehe..

159174[/snapback]

thats it :wub: