You Can Buy A Khalsa Documentry Drama Video!

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

You can buy a Khalsa documentry-drama video!!!

dvd_front.jpg

Front of DVD

dvd_back.jpg

Back of DVD

This is the first full length professionally made historical film about the actual Khalsa history, which briefly covers the entire life span of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, in three languages and it can be viewed in Punjabi, English & Hindi from the same single DVD which is equalent to three DVDs at the price of one. By ordering this exclusive collectors item/DVD of Khalsa, you will be bringing home a priceless historical gift for your loved ones, while contributing towards the promotion of Sikh religious history. For any kind of details about this film check out there website and on buy Khalsa DVD on the right hand side!

www.sikhfilms.com

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

GuruFateh!

I have seen this documentary and also own the DVD. I say that it is an excellent film and I recommed that everyone watches it. It is superbly made and gives a wonderful insight into Sikhi and especially Guru Gobind Singh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

GuruFateh!

I have seen this documentary and also own the DVD. I say that it is an excellent film and I recommed that everyone watches it. It is superbly made and gives a wonderful insight into Sikhi and especially Guru Gobind Singh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

159646[/snapback]

me second it :wub:

But i fink i downloaded it lol

anywho... still worth the money.