Facial Hair & Pants

Guest * bhainay

Well i dont think a Amrit dhari should wear long skirts even i dont get it, is there nothing to waer that you have to go to such things?

someone with a dastar wearing a long skirt i think will look stupid anyhow, even without dastar , long skirts is for ppl who cant wear short skirts, thus tend to go to the long ones, so what's the big beauty impression you're trying to get when people know you cant wear short ones and you resort to long ones? why not just..., NOT wear them at all?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

I personally dont really have an opinion on skirts... wear what you want thats the end of that. BUT just a comment about KFI ji's post... I have seen many of the western Sikhs wearing skirts, and like stockings underneath and they wear dastaar.. and it doesnt look stupid.

BHul Chuk Maaf Karni

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest guest...

Well i dont think a Amrit dhari should wear long skirts even i dont get it, is there nothing to waer that you have to go to such things?

someone with a dastar wearing a long skirt i think will look stupid anyhow, even without dastar , long skirts is for ppl who cant wear short skirts, thus tend to go to the long ones, so what's the big beauty impression you're trying to get when people know you cant wear short ones and you resort to long ones? why not just..., NOT wear them at all?

to be honest i dnt think its actually that bad you know eg.... people wear jeans...and theres 3/4 jeans....which comes up to your knees...people might aswell start saying that people only wear jeans because they cant wear small 1nz lol blush.gif

gurfateh

vaheguru ji ka khanlsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh pray.gif

bhanji/bhanji yes i guess many of us may have been asked that question and the easiest way to answer that is as many of my other veerji's and bhanji's have already said i really shouldn't matter what we wear 2 others but just when they do ask just say..... it's in all do respect of the wonderful body that guru ji has given us and it's wrong of us to se it in the many ways we do .... :TH: yah

:lol:

fateh jio

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh d_oh.gif