Facial Hair & Pants

Guest * bhainay

Sat Sri Akal:

"Tell them (if they are guys): Why do u wanna look at my legs? I wear a sandal with big pointed heels...look at that instead."

That's the same line you gave me that one time...wait...let me shut up... :lol:

You could just say I like pants...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

haha i know!! they are sooo tight, even those the dress pants, and then those low raise jeans, you cant even buy nothing decent these days :lol: @

Some "apne" boys in college say stuff like "oh your darhi has grown so much! why dont u tie it bak to manke it look neat?"

I shoulda sed: "Why? Isit poking your face?!"

emi :lol:

They are jealous of Guru Ji's roop. They don;t have the GUTS to face society, and would rather lose everyhting to blend into society. Khalsa is NYARA! Stand out of the crowd

is there nefink rong wid wearin long skirts? or are we jst sayin tht skirts shudnt b worn all together?

cz i have a couple of long skirts tht hide my legs from b4 i took amrit bt i havent worn them cz i dnt know whether we're allowed to or not. cud sm1 please fill me in on tht.

bhul chuk maf

wjkk wjkf!

Fateh

actually.....i think it is ok to wear long skirts....cuz as long as u coverin ur legs and if da skirt aint see through or anything....then its probably ok....ima not sure though....i mean....i dun wear skirts but it must ne ok for amrit-dhaari's if they wanna ...anyone else got any better ideas?

Fateh