Senior Prom

blah

Fateh guys, I am amrit dhari...wondering if its morally correct to go to senior prom as long as im not breaking any rules...ie: a date, drinking etc, thanks

Fateh

160305[/snapback]

I don't see where morality comes into this. what is wrong with going to the Prom with a Date? Drinking and drugs i can obvioulsy understand, but when did a date become 'Morally' wrong? A date can be anyone, not necessarily a "Girlfriend", it could a good friend as well, someone you care about, respect etc.

If you've been blessed enough to take Amrit, than you are blessed enough to know what is right or wrong. Just because you take Amrit, doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to have fun, and be a youth.

Of course you should go. Go to your prom with a good heart. Be responsible, be safe, take care of yourself. You're Guruji's daughter, and that's enough reason to know you will be true to yourself and your Amritdhari rehit.

Guru Ang Sang

:wub:

Fateh guys, I am amrit dhari...wondering if its morally correct to go to senior prom as long as im not breaking any rules...ie: a date, drinking etc, thanks

Fateh

160305[/snapback]

yes and no

yes if you want to go

no if you don't want to go

160776[/snapback]

nicely put princess.. such intellect i hav yet to c