Live Kirtan By Manpreet Singh Kanpuri On Etc Pnjbi

WJKK

WJKF

DEAR SADSANGAT JI

I JUST TALKED TO TO MANAGER OF SRI DARBAR SAHIB TO ASK HIM IF ANY SPECIAL JATHA IS PERFORMING KIRTAN FROM DARBAR SAHIB ON THE SPECIAL OCCACIOAN OF VAISAKHI.

HE TOLD THAT BHAI MANPREET SINGH JI KANPURI WILL PERFORM KIRTAN FROM 7 AM TO 8 AM FROM DARBAR SAHIB AND ALL U SADHSANGAT CAN WATCH THAT KEERTAN LIVE ON ETC CHANNEL PUNJABI.

PLZ DO WATCH AND REPLY ME HOW U LIKE THE KIRTAN AND ALSO REPLY BEFORE IF U NEED ANY OTHER IMFORMATION.

ON 14 JAN, 7AM-8AM

Define a 'special' jatha. Are you there to listen to special 'jathas' or to listne to Guru-ka-kirtan. Does anything not sung by a well known jatha not define as Guru-Ka-Kirtan?

Also, a question: Why are you using capital letters?

160405[/snapback]

[/quot

sorry waheguru ji if u mind any thing in my post.

by special i meant that on special occacion some raagi jathas who r not hazoori raagi of darbar sahib come to darbar sahib and recite kirtan.

and also i tell u one more thing that there r only a few good raagis in darbar sahib and other r not very good at singing.

if u think that only reciting gurbani or listening gurbani is enough then i m agree but at the special places like darbar sahib from where kirtan is broadcast to whole of the world, there shud b some good raagis.

thats why i mentioned word special.

coz i never know that there will b any out side jatha from darbar sahib ll be performing kirtan .

special jatha means a good raagi who is well known of raags and gurmat sangeet.

its my AWASTHA that i like kirtan mostly when there is a good raagi reciting. and u r the owner of GREATER AWASTHA that u mean only gurbani.

if there will b raagis who dont know the deep things of music like mostly there r will b performing kirtan then people really loose interest in kirtan.

coz world is full of people who have good knowledge of music.

and answer to ur next question is that i never feel it a very big issue to write in capital or in small letters.