Dont Want Khalistan

sikh_assasin

"when genocide occured in Panjab in 1984 and onwards, what did the world do to India then?"

i don't know, PM manmohan singh told the united nations that there were no human rights abuses in punjab at that time, so what genocide are we talking about? The people in india don't even know about the genocide in punjab and your talking about the world knowing? India just started opening up to the world in recent years to get companies to invest in it....india has a lot of skeletons in their closet which eventually will come out for the world to see.

also , Kashmir, Assam, Tamils, Punjab, Maoists etc etc are fighting against indian rule so don't be so quick to list the various weapons india has. india has many weapons but it also has many problems.

also about the world not doing anything, after september 11th if pakistan, a MUSLIM nation takes over a sovereign nation do you honestly think the world would do nothing? What precedent would that set for other ISLAMIC nations?! Also in case you don't know the pakistanis have their hands full protecting their border with afghanistan not to mention an insurgency in Balochistan. Pakistan is in no shape to tr to take over any nation.

You say we don't have the likes of sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindawaala to fill their shoes today, well india doesn't have any leader to fill the shoes of gandhi and nehru so should India stop existing as a nation? (PS: not much shoes to fill in my view)

since when did fear deter the sikhs? did Hari Singh Nalwa say, hey singho we are outnumbered a million to one let's call it a day and let the pandits do some jantar mantar to take care of this stuff?

and as for your demand of declaring amritsar a holy city, that is what the anandpur sahib resolution wanted. that is the demand which led to the events of 1984. sikhs have asked.. they asked and asked, now what should we do, all fast like gandhi for a decade or so? fasting only works when the enemy isn't a zalum. do you think if Guru Gobind singh ji fasted that the mughals would have punished the killers of the sikhs?

try to go change the constituion which says your a hindu, mr akali. just try that, forget khalistan. when you make that demand and the cops hang you upside down and put chilli powder in your rectum then write about khalistan as a joke.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Narinder Singh mentions that 400 sikhs equiped with old weaponary held off 200,000 troops armed with modern weaponary. I hate to disillusion you but if it was a conventional battle i.e. the sikhs were not in the Golden Temple complex, India would have just brought in the air force to conduct air strikes. What do I ask will you do then?

Another sangat member states that India has many problems with other groups such as the maoists. OK agreed. India has many problems but as soon as any one of these groups launches a full scale uprising against Indian rule where they openly fight against Indian rule in a full manner i.e. launch war, they will be quashed and the world can not do anything about it as a country has the right to protect its sovereignity.

mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan you state that India doesn't have any leader to replace Gandhi and Nehru so should it stop existing as a nation? Bottom line is that India is an established country. They only need people to maintain it however the Sikh Kaum (if there is an extremely remote chance of obtaining khalistan) needs great leaders to fill the shoes of the greats of the likes of Jarnail Singh etc because there is NO Sikh homeland.

You also talk about that the world would do something if Pakistan took over a soveriegn nation. Well I raised points in my previous post about what the world did when Pakistan conducted nuclear tests (actually I mean the lack of what the world did(!)). However, realistically speaking if Pakistan did take over a soveriegn nation such as Khalistan, the world would only apply diplomatic pressure and sanctions as there is too great a risk to chance military confrontation with a nation with nuclear weapons and who has also stated in the past that they are willing to use them if war arose. On the other hand, India has stated that it would never use nuclear weapons unless it was attacked with nuclear weapons first but Pakistan have stated that they wouldn't hesitate to use them regardless.

All the people who have posted comments arguing against me, I ask you one question,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE FIGHT FOR KHALISTAN AS YOU LOT PUT IT? FROM WHAT I CAN SEE YOU ARE THE KEYBOARD SHER'S WHO SIT BEHIND A PC AND STATE THIS AND THAT ABOUT KHALISTAN. SO I ASK AGAIN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR KHALISTAN? ARE YOU PREPARING FOR A SHOWDOWN WITH INDIA? ALL I CAN SEE FROM THE SANGAT WHO HAVE POSTED ON THIS TOPIC IS A LOT OF HOT AIR!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE FIGHT FOR KHALISTAN AS YOU LOT PUT IT? FROM WHAT I CAN SEE YOU ARE THE KEYBOARD SHER'S WHO SIT BEHIND A PC AND STATE THIS AND THAT ABOUT KHALISTAN. SO I ASK AGAIN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR KHALISTAN? ARE YOU PREPARING FOR A SHOWDOWN WITH INDIA? ALL I CAN SEE FROM THE SANGAT WHO HAVE POSTED ON THIS TOPIC IS A LOT OF HOT AIR!"

what do you want me to show up at your front door with my anti-aircraft gun? maybe i'll mail my home address to you and give you my address in punjab too. what hot air you talking about? what have we done for khalistan, what have you done for india? why aren't you in kashmir right now defending the border? why are you wasting your time on a khalistan topic if it is such a joke and a bunch of hot air? what have you anti-khalistanis done for india, how may singhs you got killed?

are we fighting for khalistan, yeah hor das. asi larr rehe ah, with sikh like you. we're fighting for khalistan not against anyone else but sikhs like you with a slave mentality. we're fighting with education, lectures in universities, in inter-religious conferences. everytime we have a chance to speak before a large inter-religious forum we show teh world the false gandhi-india legacy and myth.

typical anti-khalistan rubbish, what are u doing.....what you want us to be some terrorists like your KPS Gill or something. khalistanis are people who respect human rights. our fight is a fight for the truth, i don't know what your vision of a khalistani is.....

peace out man. your not worth talking to.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE FIGHT FOR KHALISTAN AS YOU LOT PUT IT? FROM WHAT I CAN SEE YOU ARE THE KEYBOARD SHER'S WHO SIT BEHIND A PC AND STATE THIS AND THAT ABOUT KHALISTAN. SO I ASK AGAIN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR KHALISTAN? ARE YOU PREPARING FOR A SHOWDOWN WITH INDIA? ALL I CAN SEE FROM THE SANGAT WHO HAVE POSTED ON THIS TOPIC IS A LOT OF HOT AIR!"

what do you want me to show up at your front door with my anti-aircraft gun? maybe i'll mail my home address to you and give you my address in punjab too. what hot air you talking about? what have we done for khalistan, what have you done for india? why aren't you in kashmir right now defending the border? why are you wasting your time on a khalistan topic if it is such a joke and a bunch of hot air? what have you anti-khalistanis done for india, how may singhs you got killed?

are we fighting for khalistan, yeah hor das. asi larr rehe ah, with sikh like you. we're fighting for khalistan not against anyone else but sikhs like you with a slave mentality. we're fighting with education, lectures in universities, in inter-religious conferences. everytime we have a chance to speak before a large inter-religious forum we show teh world the false gandhi-india legacy and myth.

typical anti-khalistan rubbish, what are u doing.....what you want us to be some terrorists like your KPS Gill or something. khalistanis are people who respect human rights. our fight is a fight for the truth, i don't know what your vision of a khalistani is.....

Typical. As soon as someone doesn't agree with the idea of Khalistan, they're automatically labelled an Indian lover just as this fool has labelled me. It's probably people like you who go around and give beatings to Sikh's who don't agree with Khalistan (I know many Sikh's who have suffered beatings by Pro-Khalistani's just because they didn't agree with their stance on the subject). Like I stated in a previous post, it would be nice to have a seperate nation for the Sikh's but looking at it from a realistic point of view, it will not occur. India is not a little country no more with no power and it will not do as America tells it to (I'm refering to another topic posted on SikhSangat about how Israel was formed with the USA's backing) or it will not bow to international pressure.

Anyway, at least when I respond to posts, I try and answer all the points made in the post questioning my reply. You just picked on the last part of my post. Answer the rest of the points raised in my post. And on a final note, do not make derogatory remarks on your posts 'YOUR NOT WORTH TALKING TO.' I'm raising questions that I would like answered by people such as yourself. It can be used as constructive discussion. Items you have raised can make me question certain items I believe and you can do like-wise with mine. No need to get like that in a discussion is there?

Typical. As soon as someone doesn't agree with the idea of Khalistan, they're automatically labelled an Indian lover just as this fool has labelled me. It's probably people like you who go around and give beatings to Sikh's who don't agree with Khalistan (I know many Sikh's who have suffered beatings by Pro-Khalistani's just because they didn't agree with their stance on the subject). Like I stated in a previous post, it would be nice to have a seperate nation for the Sikh's but looking at it from a realistic point of view, it will not occur. India is not a little country no more with no power and it will not do as America tells it to (I'm refering to another topic posted on SikhSangat about how Israel was formed with the USA's backing) or it will not bow to international pressure.

Anyway, at least when I respond to posts, I try and answer all the points made in the post questioning my reply. You just picked on the last part of my post. Answer the rest of the points raised in my post. And on a final note, do not make derogatory remarks on your posts 'YOUR NOT WORTH TALKING TO.' I'm raising questions that I would like answered by people such as yourself. It can be used as constructive discussion. Items you have raised can make me question certain items I believe and you can do like-wise with mine. No need to get like that in a discussion is there?

Hey Akali, It seems like your blood has thinned with water or something. Don't you accept the fact that India has treated Sikhs like slaves, killed our brothers and sisters, protected the Gundas who raped our sisters...burned our children. If you do then why do you still want to live as an Indian? Sikhs should rather die than be called Indians. No matter how bad things will be in Khalistan it will be still our home. Don't you have any problems in your household? So, similarly Khalistan will have its share of problems. But we rather deal with those problems than live the life of a coward who tries to find an easy way out by admitting that we don't need our home.

Guest Narinder Singh

Akali, u want us all to believe that Khalistan is not a reality because u said so? I've never met an Amritdhari (the ones who truly have the honor of calling themselves Sikh) who is anti-khalistani (excluding Akali's such as urself). Sikhs can expose the terror the Indian govt. has inflicted on minorities within no time, but its Sikhs like u who divide us and make that a difficult task. Honestly, we're not really concerned about flip flopping Sikhs such as urself because u go whichever way the tide goes, so when we do get Khalistan, we'll be expecting Sikhs such as urself jumping on the band-wagon and crying for seats in the government.

"It's probably people like you who go around and give beatings to Sikh's who don't agree with Khalistan (I know many Sikh's who have suffered beatings by Pro-Khalistani's just because they didn't agree with their stance on the subject).

Beating people who dont support Khalistan is wrong, i agree, but you're defending one or two, or maybe three people who were beaten up for speaking against the declaration of Khalistan from Sri Akal Takht but forget to mention the thousands and thousands of Sikhs who were killed, raped and tortured that had nothing even to do with the Khalistan movement in any way shape or form????

"Like I stated in a previous post, it would be nice to have a seperate nation for the Sikh's but looking at it from a realistic point of view, it will not occur."

You support a seperate Sikh nation, but have already decided that it wont work, so how are you supporting it? You wont take part in the struggle and fight for khalistan, but you'll support it after we get it.

You're entitled to ur opinion but when u bash the basic ideology of Khalistan ur disrespecting the thousands of shaheeds who gave up their worldly comforts and lives for that very ideology.

Khalistan was already declared from Sri Akal Takht in 1986, are u challenging the authority of Sri Akal Takht?

... It's probably people like you who go around and give beatings to Sikh's who don't agree with Khalistan

Akali, I'm a "probably people" like MKLQ.

I wasn't aware that we're suppose to give beatings, sorry, but if you insist what time and where shall we meet? I'd like to buy you dinner afterward cause I'd feel a bit bad about beating you.

alot of 'sikhs' in punjab have suffered so much that they are against khalistan.......that mixed with indian propaganda which was very effective has made many ppl anti khalistan....they dispise the very word in a way they may have been brainwashed by their parents out of fear of persecution.........but my veiw it that khalistan would be great! ........i wud never say no to it.............we shud however as someones already sed, become real sikhs ............if you call someone a fool, u urself are a bigger fool. i also havent ever heard a khalistan supporting sikh beat up someone becos of their veiws on the issue...............