Dont Want Khalistan

sikh_assasin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is the international world wouldnt put pakistan under political scrutiny because Khalistan would be labeled as a terrorist state by the majority of the world and i doubt America couldnt care less about india and pakistan

I was just about to ask, what is the thing.

Please excuse my sarcasm. Khalistan does not require justification first, because as even anti-khalistani fanatics will agree that it's form is speculative.

However, history and the status-quo are not speculative. Rapes, murders, tortures, oppression, the eradication of a people....JUSTIFY THAT FIRST!

Mr. “Akali”

When people like you raise idiotic points in an effort to discourage Khalistanis from achieving their goals it makes me realize how weak the so-called “Sikhs” have become. I look at 18th century history when millions of mughals equipped with better weaponry surrounded handful of Sikhs yet were unable to become victorious. After Baba Banda Singh’s shaheedi people thought Sikh movement had died. For more than 20 years there was no Sikh uprising. British had thought Sikhi would become extinct before the end of 19th century but it was the same Sikhi that kicked them out of India. 700 years of Mughal empire did not last. Who actually thought slavery of 1200 years would end for hindus? But it did and credits go to Sikhs. Who thought the sun would set on british empire? But it did. Who thought Pathans of Afghanistan would be defeated in a country they attacked for centuries and kicked out of it forever? It happened and all because of Sikhs. I look at history and only one image comes to my mind – Guru Gobind Singh Ji. His bani, his fatherhood and His Khalsa image made everything possible.

Technology changes everyday, new weapons are invented, new methods of warfare are implemented but no government on earth has been able to keep Khalsa under their rule. Why? Because they are sons of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Who on earth can beat those who have a father, a warrior and a leader as great as Guru Gobind Singh Ji. So mr. akali I thank you. I thank you very much for making discouraging statements because without those I do not think I would’ve looked back on my history. Your comments reminded me of my Gursikh brothers and my father Guru Sahib. Your posts in fact encouraged me to continue the struggle because that is exactly what my brothers did in the past and I shall too follow their footsteps. There were people who tried to discourage Guru Sahib and there are people who discourage Sikhs but if their father did not stop then what makes you think His sons will? It is you who need to read our history and get a reality check. Sikhs have never stopped and never will. The movement is down but not out.

I do not care about your questions but would like to address one point you raised:

India has a far superior armed forces then Pakistan and India's air force is one of the best equiped in the world containing the LCA (which the US wants to replace it's F-16's), Russian aircraft such as the MiG series and Sukhoi.

You are greatly mistaken. India actually started the LCA plan to replace Russian MIG. MIG is a big failure and was too old which is why India needed something new. The plan began in 1983 and after 18 years they got the plane which even failed at high altitudes. It took USA only 10 years to build B2 which only flies 3% of the times but gets 33% of the work done. Now, compare this to LCA. LCA in fact is an obsolete plane that does not offer anything different than F16 which is much more efficient. LCA does not offer anything new that would benefit the foreign countries. I am 100% sure that USA wouldn’t even want LCA for free. F16 may be old but it is still better. Even if F16 is discarded USA still has Global Hawk, X-45, B2, F-117 and many other planes which will take India more than 100 years to build. USA spent 455 billion dollars on military last year. Does India have the capability to spend that much money on its military? I don’t think so. Countries do not last forever. Mughal empire fell apart, british empire did not last and Russia broke into 12 pieces. What exactly is brahmin empire compared to these empires? India’s armed force is not superior at all. It is everything bought from Russia’s garage sale. Empires do not last forever but Khalsa will last forever. We are born after death. We have Bani, Guru Sahib and will to survive. Bravery and will to survive gives birth to weapons. You are entitled to your opinion but coming on this forum thinking you know it all is only foolish. Your 20 years old research proves just that. If you really want to look at reality then look at our history. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Mr. “Akali”

When people like you raise idiotic points in an effort to discourage Khalistanis from achieving their goals it makes me realize how weak the so-called “Sikhs” have become. I look at 18th century history when millions of mughals equipped with better weaponry surrounded handful of Sikhs yet were unable to become victorious...

Well said, the khalsa and the many ppl who have fought for sikhi have overcome many obstacles/numbers. I'm sure we can do it today, we just need the right equipment and a united front.

To All The Sangat,

Please accept my humblest apologies. I had certain ideas and beliefs that I stated to all of you. In fact, they were questions I would have like answering. But my mistake was to get caught up in today's world and look at things from a modern viewpoint. I did not refer to the ultimate source of information, the Guru Granth Sahib and the great and heroic acts from our history. This is my mistake and I sincerely apologise to any people I have offended. With the issues raised in this post, I have learnt a lot and my viewpoint has changed. I can not question the supreme authority of the Akal Takht and would not (I didn't know about the Khalistan Hukum) knowingly. I am now in support of the Khalistan movement and hope to Waheguru that I do not falter in this. In the near future, are there any talks or presentations about Bluestar or the Khalistan movement from which I can learn more (in the Midlands, preferbly Bham/Wolverhampton)?

Once again, to all the Veer's and Bheinji's, my humblest apologies.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Gosh serius what will it take for people to feel a need for Khalistan......another 1984??

haven't we seen enuff blood shed??

Ok many people do cut their hair an drink etc etc, but serius if sikhs were to have khalistan things would be so different. In india even mentioning Khalistan is a sin manybe thats why people there seem to shun it. Perhaps they don't want another 1984. Many people who are in india have lost family member due to events of 1984.

Those who don't live in india may think there is no need but their is every need. With Khalistan families will not fear thier sons being killed for no reason, people will be free to practise sikhi an im sure with a khalsitani army khalistan can be a powerful country.

being in places outside india we have alot moe freedom to be sikh then those in india.

Those who believe in Khalistan and are still to this day fighting for it will not let the country fall or our sikhi.

So those who seriusly think there is no need should re-think cus if anythin was to happen where would us sikhs go cus we don't have a place to call our own, india is called hindustan. It belongs to hindus not sikhs and hindus can do as they please it's their country :lol:

Guest militant singh

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE FIGHT FOR KHALISTAN AS YOU LOT PUT IT? FROM WHAT I CAN SEE YOU ARE THE KEYBOARD SHER'S WHO SIT BEHIND A PC AND STATE THIS AND THAT ABOUT KHALISTAN. SO I ASK AGAIN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR KHALISTAN? ARE YOU PREPARING FOR A SHOWDOWN WITH INDIA? ALL I CAN SEE FROM THE SANGAT WHO HAVE POSTED ON THIS TOPIC IS A LOT OF HOT AIR!"

what do you want me to show up at your front door with my anti-aircraft gun? maybe i'll mail my home address to you and give you my address in punjab too. what hot air you talking about? what have we done for khalistan, what have you done for india? why aren't you in kashmir right now defending the border? why are you wasting your time on a khalistan topic if it is such a joke and a bunch of hot air? what have you anti-khalistanis done for india, how may singhs you got killed?

are we fighting for khalistan, yeah hor das. asi larr rehe ah, with sikh like you. we're fighting for khalistan not against anyone else but sikhs like you with a slave mentality. we're fighting with education, lectures in universities, in inter-religious conferences. everytime we have a chance to speak before a large inter-religious forum we show teh world the false gandhi-india legacy and myth.

typical anti-khalistan rubbish, what are u doing.....what you want us to be some terrorists like your KPS Gill or something. khalistanis are people who respect human rights. our fight is a fight for the truth, i don't know what your vision of a khalistani is.....

peace out man. your not worth talking to.

Typical. As soon as someone doesn't agree with the idea of Khalistan, they're automatically labelled an Indian lover just as this fool has labelled me. It's probably people like you who go around and give beatings to Sikh's who don't agree with Khalistan (I know many Sikh's who have suffered beatings by Pro-Khalistani's just because they didn't agree with their stance on the subject). Like I stated in a previous post, it would be nice to have a seperate nation for the Sikh's but looking at it from a realistic point of view, it will not occur. India is not a little country no more with no power and it will not do as America tells it to (I'm refering to another topic posted on SikhSangat about how Israel was formed with the USA's backing) or it will not bow to international pressure.

Anyway, at least when I respond to posts, I try and answer all the points made in the post questioning my reply. You just picked on the last part of my post. Answer the rest of the points raised in my post. And on a final note, do not make derogatory remarks on your posts 'YOUR NOT WORTH TALKING TO.' I'm raising questions that I would like answered by people such as yourself. It can be used as constructive discussion. Items you have raised can make me question certain items I believe and you can do like-wise with mine. No need to get like that in a discussion is there?

WHICH EVER SIKH DOES NOT AGREE WITH KHALISTAN IS NOT A TRU SIKH -- www.khalistan.com

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE FIGHT FOR KHALISTAN AS YOU LOT PUT IT? FROM WHAT I CAN SEE YOU ARE THE KEYBOARD SHER'S WHO SIT BEHIND A PC AND STATE THIS AND THAT ABOUT KHALISTAN. SO I ASK AGAIN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR KHALISTAN? ARE YOU PREPARING FOR A SHOWDOWN WITH INDIA? ALL I CAN SEE FROM THE SANGAT WHO HAVE POSTED ON THIS TOPIC IS A LOT OF HOT AIR!"

we can only educate sikhs and non-sikhs alike of the atrocities committed against followers of the sikh faith and other minorities in india, and to expose the brahmanistic empire's true colours.

its essential to make people aware of the truth.

apart from that, at this current time there's no need for armed insurrection against the indian government.

also, its not easy to crush a force that uses guerilla style warfare and tactical espionage as its primary fighting style.

why go toe 2 toe against fighter jets and gunship helos using ground to air missiles.when, if well planed and executed, you can blow them up in their hangers with a blob of C4.

think about this word people: "achilles heel"

But my mistake was to get caught up in today's world and look at things from a modern viewpoint. I did not refer to the ultimate source of information, the Guru Granth Sahib and the great and heroic acts from our history.
you, me and many other sikhs alike. I think the sole reason the panth is in the state that it is, its because people have turned away from the divine knowledge that is the sri guru grant sahib.

the first priority is to "guide the misguided", do sikhi parchaar, bring people back into the panth and ultimatley the khalsa fold..

Though we must remember, there have always been A few "tRUE SIKHS".

baisakhi 1699 out of the 10s of thousands only 5 had full trust in their guru.

we must aspire to be those gursikhs that are arguabley the greatest men and women that have ever walked the face of the earth.

the only way to be gursikhs of such calibre is to read, recite and understand the sri guru grant sahib, whcih is sikhi in itself.