Are Nihangs Out Of Touch With Reality Or Is It Just Me?

Guest Narinder Singh

Guest Narinder Singh

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...&q=sikh&pl=true

Is it just me or are the Nihangs in this video or Nihangs in general completely out of touch with reality?

They talk about fighting injustice and helping people, where were all these so called warriors and brave men when more than 300,000 Sikhs were slaughtered by the Indian govt. during and after 1984? Oops i almost forgot, yea they helped build Sri Akal Takht Sahib with maya from the Indian govt., thats how Nihangs fight injustice?

They're a backward people who abuse the legacy of TRUE Gursikhs who actually DIED defending humanity and Sikhi. And whats with the leader of the Nihangs? He's going to bring them to God??? Only our Guru can do that.

Warriors? please, they sound like a bunch of posers to me!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa

Vaaaheguroo jee kee fatheh !!!

Singh jee, there is not only one jatha of nihang Singhs in the world.

There are real ones and fake ones.

Many of the fake ones (Niddar Giddar, Phoola the Fool, etc.) are working hard at publicity and propaganda.

The real ones (Jathedar Baba Nihaal Singh Jee Harianvela, Jathedar Baba Maan Singh Jee, and others) are still out in public but more focused on the panth rather than on publicity campaigns.

Also don't forget that Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Jee, Shaheed Baba Gurbakhsh Singh Jee, in recent times Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh jee Brahma, and many other Shaheeds of Sikh history were Nihang Singhs.

Please don't judge all nihang Singhs because of the bad deeds of certain fakes.

Nirankari is one who does pooja of Nirankar and is one with Nirankar, but Gurbachana and the Nakli Nirankaris are not Nirankaris even if they call themselves the same. Naamdharis are those who have enshrined the Naam in their soul, but the Kookas cannot really Dhaar (be initiated with) Vaaheguroo Naam until they forfeit the false Guru and stop negative parchar against Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the complete and everlasting Guru. So in the same way you can seperate true Nihangs from "Nangs" if you use discriminating intellect with Guru ji's kirpa.

please forgive my mistakes

Vaaheguroo jee kee fathehhh !!!!!!!

Guest Narinder Singh

Many of the fake ones (Niddar Giddar, Phoola the Fool, etc.) are working hard at publicity and propaganda.

The real ones (Jathedar Baba Nihaal Singh Jee Harianvela, Jathedar Baba Maan Singh Jee, and others) are still out in public but more focused on the panth rather than on publicity campaigns.

Also don't forget that Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Jee, Shaheed Baba Gurbakhsh Singh Jee, in recent times Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh jee Brahma, and many other Shaheeds of Sikh history were Nihang Singhs.

Nirankari is one who does pooja of Nirankar and is one with Nirankar, but Gurbachana and the Nakli Nirankaris are not Nirankaris even if they call themselves the same. Naamdharis are those who have enshrined the Naam in their soul, but the Kookas cannot really Dhaar (be initiated with) Vaaheguroo Naam until they forfeit the false Guru and stop negative parchar against Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the complete and everlasting Guru. So in the same way you can seperate true Nihangs from "Nangs" in the same way if you use discriminating intellect with Guru ji's kirpa.

I apologize for sounding as if i was talking about all Nihangs, i was talking about "todays" nihangs.

As for Baba Deep Singh Ji or Avtar Singh Brahma, these Gursikhs actually did something for the Panth and ultimately gave their lives doing so.

When i visit Punjab i see many Nihangs, where were they during the movement? Shouldnt they have been on the forefront of the battles? Dont they claim that their only purpose in life is to live and die for the Khalsa?

I praise those Nihangs who actually acted on what they preached and truly fought for Sikhi as a Gurus Sikh should. I will not praise these fake warriors who seem like a bunch of drugged up street wanderers who are completely detached from reality and society.

Can you please give me some info on what "real" Nihangs are doing for the Panth today? Thank you!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Nirankari is one who does pooja of Nirankar and is one with Nirankar, but Gurbachana and the Nakli Nirankaris are not Nirankaris even if they call themselves the same. Naamdharis are those who have enshrined the Naam in their soul, but the Kookas cannot really Dhaar (be initiated with) Vaaheguroo Naam until they forfeit the false Guru and stop negative parchar against Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the complete and everlasting Guru. So in the same way you can seperate true Nihangs from "Nangs" in the same way if you use discriminating intellect with Guru ji's kirpa.

I apologize for sounding as if i was talking about all Nihangs, i was talking about "todays" nihangs.

As for Baba Deep Singh Ji or Avtar Singh Brahma, these Gursikhs actually did something for the Panth and ultimately gave their lives doing so.

When i visit Punjab i see many Nihangs, where were they during the movement? Shouldnt they have been on the forefront of the battles? Dont they claim that their only purpose in life is to live and die for the Khalsa?

I praise those Nihangs who actually acted on what they preached and truly fought for Sikhi as a Gurus Sikh should. I will not praise these fake warriors who seem like a bunch of drugged up street wanderers who are completely detached from reality and society.

Can you please give me some info on what "real" Nihangs are doing for the Panth today? Thank you!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

You have indeed raised an important question Narinder Singh Ji, where were they? More important though, we should be seld relaint and be able to keep aggressors out of the dabar sahib in the first place. I don't believe it, we had like 20 million sikhs, and we couldn't even keep a few platoons out of the darbar sahib complex? Sounds a little out of balance to me, but that's just my opinion...

Just to let u know Niddar Singh is from the Budha Dal which is a Part of Harrien Vela so he is basically under Baba Nihal Singh ji

as for where they were what they did..who do u think built back the akal thakt..the nihungs did it..they were the ones who got it all started..

i agree there are a lot of fellas walking arnd in banas carrying shastars calling themselves nihungs..and they are a total disgrace to the nihungs

please know your history before you tarnish people..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

You have indeed raised an important question Narinder Singh Ji, where were they? More important though, we should be seld relaint and be able to keep aggressors out of the dabar sahib in the first place. I don't believe it, we had like 20 million sikhs, and we couldn't even keep a few platoons out of the darbar sahib complex? Sounds a little out of balance to me, but that's just my opinion...

Thing is you have nangs and nihangs, nangs just masquerade around thinking they are like nihangs. There are some great nihangs out there. But its like in each tree you have the few bad apples. As for keeping the few platoons away from darbar sahib. Not to go too off topic but:

The 10,000 or so troops (just surrounding the complex) were heavily commando's with (then) hi-tech weaponry, helicopter gunships, tanks, mostly from their Russian friends.

The Sikhs inside the complex were armed with WW2 rifles and some sten guns.

The Sikh masses outside were armed with sticks, talvars and kirpana and a few guns and despite calls from prominant leaders such as Baba Gurbachan Singh were uncoordinated in their response, and all didn't keep shaster such as AK-47's and motorcycles as advised by Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.

Guest Narinder Singh

Just to let u know Niddar Singh is from the Budha Dal which is a Part of Harrien Vela so he is basically under Baba Nihal Singh ji

as for where they were what they did..who do u think built back the akal thakt..the nihungs did it..they were the ones who got it all started..

i agree there are a lot of fellas walking arnd in banas carrying shastars calling themselves nihungs..and they are a total disgrace to the nihungs

please know your history before you tarnish people..

I wasnt trying to tarnish anyone, and im sorry if it sounded like that. No offense, but we never hear of any Nihang delivering justice to any of the people responsible for the massacre of the Sikhs, there were a few, of course, but im not talking about them. Aren't Nihangs warriors? Shouldnt we "expect" them to be the ones doing this seva? They should've been on the forefront of the movement, isnt this their purpose in life since they abondon everything else? Those were my only questions, and i did not mean to offend anyone, i find it kinda disturbing that most of these "warriors" of "today" took a back seat when the Panth needed them the most.

Once again, i apologize if i offended anyone

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My dad went to college with Phoola but Phoola was just there for time passing he was crooked back then aswell.

I saw holla mohalla video of Anandpur Sahib, at first they had some rifles and pistols but then some Nihang let out a Jaikaraa and out comes this huge anti-aircraft gun, i couldnt help laughing at how crazy some of them are

Guest militant singh

Is it just me or are the Nihangs in this video or Nihangs in general completely out of touch with reality?

They talk about fighting injustice and helping people, where were all these so called warriors and brave men when more than 300,000 Sikhs were slaughtered by the Indian govt. during and after 1984? Oops i almost forgot, yea they helped build Sri Akal Takht Sahib with maya from the Indian govt., thats how Nihangs fight injustice?

They're a backward people who abuse the legacy of TRUE Gursikhs who actually DIED defending humanity and Sikhi. And whats with the leader of the Nihangs? He's going to bring them to God??? Only our Guru can do that.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Wel most nihangs r fake idol worshippers who pray 2 shiva and r part of the niddar singh crew and do anti gurmat stuff ......they make me sick losers posers onli very few livw up2 the name

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Wel most nihangs r fake idol worshippers who pray 2 shiva and r part of the niddar singh crew and do anti gurmat stuff ......they make me sick losers posers onli very few livw up2 the name

I think you on crack mate. your posts are full of hate against others who are different than what you beleive in. You should get your anger check up. If you have enuf juice in your testicles go out in india and say that infront of chardi-kalah nihang singh?

People like you deserve to be send in afghanistan where you can join your fellow taliban brothers, and you can spread your hate there.