• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

im going for the third year running!!!! :TH:

You havent stopped running for 3 years? whoa hehehehe

how did you sleep?

Are you going to run there? or drive a car and not break your record of running. hehehe HAHAHA

Gupt lion bhaji/penji (delete as appropriate) its not too late to give in your forms!!! there should be spaces left but you better be quick about it otherwise you'll be sitting at home in this hotness of a weather!!

and yes bhaji i have been running 4 non-stop 4 3 years!! amazing innit!! o and i sleep while im running!! :| but i think i might take a scooter this time!!

Gupt lion bhaji/penji (delete as appropriate) its not too late to give in your forms!!! there should be spaces left but you better be quick about it otherwise you'll be sitting at home in this hotness of a weather!!

and yes bhaji i have been running 4 non-stop 4 3 years!! amazing innit!! o and i sleep while im running!! :| but i think i might take a scooter this time!!

lol its paaji grin.gif lol yeh i see if i can give it 2moro

theres no more spaces left is there?!

they jsut say that i'm sure they could fit in a few more hundred peopl lol

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Yeah that's right, there are still places left although going fast, There was a stall at the Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara advertising and collecting forms over the weekend.

Next Sunday the reps will be setting up a stall at Guru Nank Gurdwara so if you're from Leicester, hand them in by then. There will be a coach going from Leicester taking Leicester, Derby and Nottingham Campers at various pick up points

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh