LOVE

warrior*princess

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I strongly agree to Japnaam Singh veerjee's and hold the similar view... A partner can be found by parents or gursikh sangat... well i have seen some cases where a new singh of marriagable age from a non gursikh family who don't know much of gursikh sangat looks for a partner by himself but then he is not talking to a girl directly... he is going through her parents. So i believe that looking for a singhnee by yourself will led to kaam... which won't allow you to concentrate on naam abhyaas... well i know that if we pray, guru sahib helps us...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

LOVE.....thats such a difficult topic to talk about cuz everyone has different perceptions of it. :) finding singhs and singhnees....whoa.....another difficult topic....well in my viewpoint...whether a lifepartner is found through arranged or on one's own it doesnt really matter so long as the couple lives happily ever after and live up to the ideals of a true gursikh jeevan.

looking for a singhnee by yourself will led to kaam...

gosh ohmy.gif really is that so????? kaam is a mental thing.......which we should be able to control pretty well...no sweat.. oh puhleezeeee, if looking for a singh/singhnee by yourself will lead to kaam then you mean if you ask others to look for you it will not lead to any form of kaam???? the mere fact that you're looking out to get married(WHATEVERRRRR THE REASON) is....lol i wont complete this sentence cuz i cant think of a proper way to phrase it now. my mind's all fuddy-duddy now. tongue.gif whatever it is, the gist is that i think thats a

totally mistaken perception which you'll hafta correct veerjee.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well I read somewhere that guru hargobind singh sahib ji said....

Daulat guzraan hai, aurat imaan hai, beta nisaan hai...

And ofcourse kaam feelings can occur anytime but what i meant is that if you are looking for a singh/singhnee by yourself there are more chances and atleast if will definately distract from naam abhyaas... even if we like someone we should involve elders... what i meant was that if you only talk to a person about marrying each other... and didn't involved elders it will definately lead to kaam... And there are chances that you dun end up marrying with the same person due to family issues or whatever... how will you feel then? I dunno its my views and everyone has his own views...

And i have heard that having a partner helps in control kaam as you can easily control the kaam affect...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

singho te singhniyo!

topic LOVE te shuru hoya si, te tussi taan viaah di tension laike bai gaye :)

sabar karo...thand rakho...sab da time aauga...fer kannaan nu hath laawogey...jaada excite na howo...jina da viaah ho gaya aa ona nu puchho

by the way mera nai hoya tongue.gif