I Need Help

chandanjit kaur

FATEH

sangat ji......wat do you do wen you like a guy yet u keep tellin urself dat no becuz u know its wrong....i mean like..... blush.gif .....i hate it.....ima kinda scared now....cuz i dun like it....i know its wrong yet then agen...help!

FATEH

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Penji, im not amrit dhari so dont take my words as if im preaching...i think u should let the feelings come but also let them go by jus letting the thought pass and getting over it by doing simran as soon as you start having such thoughts or feelings...you'l slowly overcome it and these feelings will fade! and in return ul have done 5, 10, 15mins worth of simran, so it cant be all bad can it?! Also, iv always heard and read that for a Sikh, the most powerful tool we possess is the Ardas, do an Ardas to Guru Ji with your heart and soul that you dont have such feelings, or attractions, and that you see everyone as your brother/sister. mother/father and so forth!

Save any relationship for that of a marital one where you will be joined with Guru Ji furthermore!

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna Jeeo thada shota veer....

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dearest penji, at this age your hormones begin to free themselves into your body. Its a natural thing Dont worry about it.

I know exactly how feel.. its feels "cute" to like someone for first time.. but its not. its a disguise of kaam. Slowly kaam will creep in through that door. Beware of this.

Khalsa is ment to fight everyday. This doesnt mean fighting every1 you see.. but fighting your mind. Be a khalsa and fight your mind.

Let Naam be your khanda, let rehit be your shield and let your faith in Guru ji be your armour..

Stay strong penji :@

FATEH

sangat ji......wat do you do wen you like a guy yet u keep tellin urself dat no becuz u know its wrong....i mean like..... blush.gif .....i hate it.....ima kinda scared now....cuz i dun like it....i know its wrong yet then agen...help!

FATEH

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

Nahee bhainjee, dont be scared jee, this is a test from guru sahib.

First, ask yourself some questions..

1. " why do i like this guy"

2. " what is it about him that i truely like?"

3. .. now.. are you meditating enough? Sometimes these feelings arise as our mind moves away from the husband lord. Now, bhainjee dont be scared, becuase by this you will learn how to overcome sensual feelings for the future. My suggestion is going to more keertan prgmmes, ASK guru sahib to bless you with the company of his beloved gurusikhs. Do ardaas bhainjee, and dont loose faith.

But firstly, ask yourself those questions .

Bull chaak maaph karnee jee.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

At the age, there's usually hormones going age piche, ether oder.

All going back and forth jumping up and down. To say that she shoudl see him as a 'rbuva' is just ridiculous, because biologically that would be impossible. Just go with the flow. Know your limits.

I'm not saying go and date him or anything like that. The feeligns that you're going through are normal, and you're not a 'pappi' or whatever just because you've got the feelings you've got. Just accept that they're there..move on with life... and know where your limit goes.

Bhull Chukk Maaf