Programme Clash

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Like always on this forum, things are taken completely out of context. 84_Survivor jee, Novtej Singh is not implying that this jatha is 'THE' Jatha. To simply put it and to avoid any confusion, Akhand Kirtani Jatha is sometimes referred as 'jatha' by some people. That's ALL there is to it.

As for the programme clashes, while credit should be given to organisers on both sides, in fairness the monthly Reansbaee dates/locations have been set way before the Atam Ras keertan programme. Some consideration should be taken at least for other programmes happening locally from Atam Ras keertan organisers and also from the local sevadaars.

Would there be a different reaction from the Sangat if a Reansbaee was organised and clashed with Atam Ras programme in the same or neighbouring town, given that Atam Ras dates/locations were set way before?

Anyway, the logical thing for anyone wanting to attend both programmes would be to go the Atam Ras programme and then attend the Reansbaee Keertan in Bradford.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

PS. To commemorate 400 years Shaheedi Purab of Guru Arjan Dev Ji, plans are being made to show 'Shaheedan De Sirtaj' film by S. Hardeep Singh (who also directed 'Amar Khalsa' & 'Dharam Di Chaddar') before the Reansbaee commences. More details will be released soon.

Waheguru Ji

The organisers of the Atamras would like to apologise of this clash, however it was not purposely done, and to our knowledge we didnt know of this rehn sabhai.

Due to the route of this atamras and the fact that we have only 10 days, we wanted all areas covered.

I presume that the rehn sabhai will be going on till the early hours of the morning, what we can do is to get the ragis to announce at the end that there is a rehn sabhai going on in Bradford, I would appreciate if you could however remind us closer to the date.

Guru Rakha

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Sangat Ji

When 'a clash' happens, we always start jumping up and down.

Wouldn't be a better logic to accept 2 programmes on the same day and invite Ragis from the atam Ras programme to come to the Rain-sbai and do kirtan.

I know Bhai Harjinder SIngh ji has done kirtan at rain-sbais before.

This way sangat who are followign atam ras up and down the country might also come to rainsbai.

Lets make things easier for ourselves and not complicated

also, both programmes should NOT have clashed with the world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

England could be playign on that day!!!

The worl cup was planned long before both programmes!!!

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha

Only joking :@ )))))))))

Have fun whereever you go :) ))))))))))))))))

its ok man - more events the better. and if they are close, then even better because then you can easily travel from one event to another with ease.

As for that world cup comment... i agree! How dare anyone plan any kind of events whilst the coveted World Cup is going on!!! All Gurdwaras should either be shut or their STTM projector screens should be displaying the matches!!

(above is a joke just incase some of you "hardcore militant" types didnt realise. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=joke )

Forget England its all about Brazil

Ronaldhnio :@

and Golee Maro what did you mean by "just incase some of you "hardcore militant" types didnt realise"? what is a "hardcore militant" type? someone who believes in Khalistan? does that make me a "hardcore militant" type? Are these "hardcore militant types" meant to be stupid?

...what is a "hardcore militant" type? someone who believes in Khalistan? does that make me a "hardcore militant" type? Are these "hardcore militant types" meant to be stupid?

i think "hardcore" militant is someone who uses forces first before using other means to resolve a problem... No, in regards to khalistan, we have used up other means to negotiate a punjab sikh homland.

But thats just MHO