Singh

Guest militant singh

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA im not talking about ur pic im talking about the original post. it would be better if u blurred out the faces because ppl may be all against india and very anti-establishment but 1 out of 10 will stick by that. if sumting wos 2 happen ppl would crap themselves it is not easy, and please dont no internet hero reply and say they dont care and stuff.

The pain of 84 is unbareable. but who will actually stand up if it were to happen again. The singhs or singhnia who r to fight r chosen already, i dont think none of us can claim that we will defend sikhi in the coming years who knows if our sikhi will even b strong enuff?

Lets just concentrate on our sikhi well i will try at least.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Singh_jee

hmm dont worry our generation will grow strong!

Waheguru will bless us all the energy created from our ardas should be put towards the panth and good things for the panth!

Khalsa mera roop hai khaas...

Guest Narinder Singh

I dont see what the big deal is if a few Sikhs burn the Indian flag, obviously many of us have forgotten about how many saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji were burned, we shouldnt be alarmed if a worthless flag that means nothing gets burned.

Its a demostration, a protest, people burn flags an effigies all the time at these events, get over it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

...I dont see what the big deal is if a few Sikhs burn the Indian flag, obviously many of us have forgotten about how many saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji were burned...

:@ That is true, Narinder Singh ji, can you find out how many were burned/destroyed???

Guest militant singh

Does burning the flag make up for the shaheed saroops of Maharaaj? Does it change anything? does it affect the future of our Sikhi?

y all u cats goin mad jus cos der flag got burnt so what would go out my way 2 brun 1 loll anyways 2 da guys who go burn it in delhi only an idiotic person would do that obviously hel get shot or tortuered maybe even dead so dont go around put flag burners dwn and sayin go delhi do it der @ least you is showing support more than i can say 4 the rest of u lot jus sit here chatin and goin and on wen a youth takes an xtreame action y'all dis him/her and say stuff like dey wrong go do it in india WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ERE WE CANT DO IT THERE OR WE RISK GETING SHOT WOULD PRETTY STUPID GOIN THERE AND DOIN IT WE SHOW THE WORLD HERE HOW MUCH ANGER WE HAVE OVER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE they destroyed our shrines killed our leaders drove over lil kids burnt guru granth sahib saroops murdered thousands in clood blood SO I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF ANY1S OFFENDED BY FLAG BURNING SHUT UP OR PUT respect 2 da flag burner vrew :TH: