"call The Muslims To Seduce Sikh Girls Into Islam!"

It's like competing companies trying to expand and become more powerful.

The Muslims reckon they'er being good Muslims (as well as that universal sense of gratification one gets when convincing someone else that their views are correct), and the Sikkhs respond with the idea that if they were as totalitarian and dominating over women as Muslims, that they wouldn't have this 'problem'. Which will actually only acheive in driving gals away.

This is a 'Catch 22' situation.

God recognises no distinction between human beings on the grounds of religion. We all know that.

And yet it hurts when someone 'converts' to Islam.

'Conversion' doesn't really exist, per se. Someone's biological make-up as a human being doesn't suddenly change (although the incestuous nature of many Muslim relationships will probably change that...), but what does happen is that a religion like Islam - founded on the tennets of killing or enslaving kafirs (infedels, non-believers...free-thinkers...) - is allowed to gain such momentum. It's a crime against humanity more than anything else.

Of course, girls who are actually thick enough to fall for it probably deserve it to some extent (seriously lady's...half the stuff guys say to you are just pre-used 'lines' they've adapted from some obscure movie or something). I think that Asian girls need to rethink their concept of what it means to be 'free' and 'independent'. It doesn't mean that just because they aren't necessarily 'religious' (whatever that may mean...) that they suddenly have only one other lifestyle to adhere to (namely, the most vulgar interpretation of Western life...I mean, at least have some class when you do it, eh?).

I don't keep my hair or anything like that. But I don't drink, smoke, do weed or do drugs...even though most of my friends do. Including the ones who wear a dastaar.

Why do I do this?

Because I choose to lead a strong and virtuous life.

Girls can do this with great ease. I know plenty who do.

"Respect yourself and others will respect you."

~ Confucius ~

great post bro, well said. but yes its true,some girls act like its sooo hard not 2 hav 2 relationship after the other, act like its sssoooo hard not 2 drink, soo hard not 2 lie 2 ur parents etc etc...

pray.gif

great post bro, well said. but yes its true,some girls act like its sooo hard not 2 hav 2 relationship after the other, act like its sssoooo hard not 2 drink, soo hard not 2 lie 2 ur parents etc etc...

pray.gif

Indeed. It's pretty easy not to do the wrong thing...you just don't do it.

You fancy that guy? Get over it.

Your mate's been bitching about you? You don't have time for stupid games.

The dude tells you he loves you and hasn't felt this way about anyone before? He probably likes your panties more than he likes you.

It might sound depressing, but it's the truth. But once you realise how normal and mundane all this stuff is, you realise that your true focus in life becomes clearer. Your love for your family becomes stronger. Your respect for yourself becomes greater.

Sure, not everyone has the most understanding parents. But as long as you do your best to be moral and right in what you do, I'm sure that parents will understand. After all, they are supposed to be there to support you. And make sure you remind them of that when you sit down to talk to them.

You have a mind, body and a sense of morality.

For your own sake, use 'em for the benefit of you and your family. It might not be gratifying in the same way as fulfilling your more superficial concerns (which usually end in tears or some other form of suffering anyway...trust me, I've seen it way too many times in my female friends), but being virtuous and acting with a sense of nobility and self respect and love for those who actually love you back no matter what (i.e. your family) has a whole different kick and a type of empowerment that utterly crushes the other type.

Give it a go.

You might actually like it.

This is old news, that leaflet and similar ones was first used around 6years ago.

As for the sterotype of sikh/indian girls of being "easy drunk slags" that many non-sikhs, particularly muslim men have. Is becoming true... sad to say. I think a group needs to be formed by our sisters to educate fellow females born into Sikh familes to the consequences of their actions and the perception they have created meaning their reputation and respect will suffer from the community.

For more than 10years it has always been Sikh guys who have been trying to sort out girls who have gone estray but now it is time for sisters of the faith to do something because females are far more likely to listen to other females in regards to this issue than a guy giving them a lecture.

This is old news, that leaflet and similar ones was first used around 6years ago.

As for the sterotype of sikh/indian girls of being "easy drunk slags" that many non-sikhs, particularly muslim men have. Is becoming true... sad to say. I think a group needs to be formed by our sisters to educate fellow females born into Sikh familes to the consequences of their actions and the perception they have created meaning their reputation and respect will suffer from the community.

For more than 10years it has always been Sikh guys who have been trying to sort out girls who have gone estray but now it is time for sisters of the faith to do something because females are far more likely to listen to other females in regards to this issue than a guy giving them a lecture.

Sir wich joothian mare, dekin patta lagda. :@:)

Sir wich joothian mare, dekin patta lagda. :@:)

lol might work in rural punjab but in the west they have more rights than sense (social/community responsibility).

this is really bad news... and these leaflets have been around for some time??? wow... i wonder how other feel about them, it look as if the even the media is looking into it. This is good news i think...

These aren't muslims doin this... justpeople with to much time on there hands and lots of greed. :@

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Sikh women would get mad but I see them "drunk easychicks" all the time. They are un-educated or dont care about Sikhi. So muslims are just going to chicks that are an easy prey because the girls like this dont have enough faith and are gullible.

Muslims look "peaceful" but they are really canive-ing people once exploited. I have a koran and if you are a true muslim you have to convert people or kill them. I see it all over the koran. "Wait in the shadows and ambush" etc. Many more passages like this also.

This is why I promote Sikhs to be a real Sikh and be a Khalsa and learn Gatka. Once the war comes alot of people will either be slayed, convert to Islam because they are weak Sikhs, or fight for the Khalsa and protect the rest of humanity from these tyrantical acts from muslims.

The muslims goal is to take over the world and have only one religion, Tyrantical Islam. They say the world is mohameds land and are ridding the world of non-muslims { or un-faithful to Allah and his laws }

I could literally go on forever about this issue but it would be a Khalsa Faith Seminar.

The only way to combat this is to uphold your faith as a True Sikh and be a Khalsa so if you are killed , you die with honour. Be a true saint soldier and dont worry about societies opinnion. Dont stray from the teachings of Dhan Siri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj Ji or youll be swept out to sea and wont know how to swim. Fight against injustice and dont fuel their fire be being unfaithful to the Guru.

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

post-5391-1149781252_thumb.jpg

Sikh women would get mad but I see them "drunk easychicks" all the time. They are un-educated or dont care about Sikhi. So muslims are just going to chicks that are an easy prey because the girls like this dont have enough faith and are gullible.

Muslims look "peaceful" but they are really canive-ing people once exploited. I have a koran and if you are a true muslim you have to convert people or kill them. I see it all over the koran. "Wait in the shadows and ambush" etc. Many more passages like this also.

This is why I promote Sikhs to be a real Sikh and be a Khalsa and learn Gatka. Once the war comes alot of people will either be slayed, convert to Islam because they are weak Sikhs, or fight for the Khalsa and protect the rest of humanity from these tyrantical acts from muslims.

well i would not call them "drunk easychicks", that is rather offensive, even if the acts SOME of these boys and girls do is not well. I would say anyone convert, old and young, white or punjabi, existing or begginer is vulnerable to this... as some people will use lust and riches to get them away from sikhi. many religions do this, even christian and hindu. We should not slander muslims even if we dont agree with all there practices and beliefs... god is one.

It is actually good that the weak do go elsewhere, because they are actually not doing anything for sikhi when they don't add to thesikhi community. We should make sure to teach everyone on sikhi to make sure we are not weak, and those who refuse to uphold at least the basic principles of sikhi, should be just left to their own demise. It's time to move on... help them, but only to a certain point... we already have too many fake/absent students in our midst... and it's hurting our communities...

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Guru Gobind Singh knew" God is one " but did he fight in battle against the Muslims trying to take over the world. They are trying to do the same thing again right now.

I can see many many many Sikhs that would convert just to live their petty little lives and wouldnt sacrafice their own life for the benefit of the Panth for generations to come.

I dont know about you but I would run towards them and fight, just so someone that can fight better than I can doesnt fall before me. Then they can penetrate their force and do some damage.

GuruJi taught a sparrow to kill a hawk. 1 Sikhs fully trained can take on 10,000 enemies.

Learn how to fight.

We need to show the weak Sikhs how to be real and not let them stray. If they want to they can but if shown the way they will learn.

post-5391-1149782310_thumb.jpg

I dont know about you but I would run towards them and fight, just so someone that can fight better than I can doesnt fall before me. Then they can penetrate their force and do some damage.

We should all run towards them in time of need brother!! d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

On a side note: does anyone had an idea to counter those leaflets??? grin.gif