Sikh Playing In The World Cup Finals

Jasjit

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So, when d'you reckon we'll see a Sikh playing in the World Cup finals ??

Seeing as there are no Sikhs and very few "Asians" playing in any of the top European leagues, it's probably at least 20 years off.

Unless anyone knows of any potential Sikh stars out there ...........

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

More chance of me going to the moon in a home built space shuttle in the next 48 hours.

I suppose just like the Maoris etc are good at Rugby we are only good (not world class) at sports like wrestling, hockey and fighting with each other.

All the so called promising punjabi players always falter away, none of them have keshdhari they are all mona.

There were a few keshdhari players who played for India but we all know how awful indian football is.

There was a guy called Harpal Singh who was in Leeds Utd.

Harpal%20Singh.jpg

harpal2.jpg

harpal.jpg

This is what wikipedia has to say

Harpal Singh (born September 15, 1981, Bradford, England) is a British Asian footballer. Although Singh started out with Leeds United, he made his professional debut when he came to play for Bury at Wrexham during his loan spell for the club. Singh's favourite position is left winger. He currently plays for Stockport County.

Sikh football/soccer clubs

UK

http://www.gurunanakfc.co.uk/

http://www.sportingkhalsa.com/

Singapore

http://www.balestierkhalsafc.com/

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The only thing wrong is he is wearing earings which women wear. I saw a guy wearing a turban with a bald shaved face it was so funny LOL.gif I didnt say anything but If I was him Id be embarassed :H:

To be a good player you have to be able to head the ball at anytime or you have a disabilty from all other players. Having a Keski on would be in the way, so a Sikh should look for another sport unless you cut your hair but thats against Sikhi. A Sikh could play Billiards, gun shooting, Gatka, B-ball, Hide-n-go-Sikh LOL.gif etc. hehehe

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

post-5391-1149779949_thumb.jpg

The only thing wrong is he is wearing earings which women wear. I saw a guy wearing a turban with a bald shaved face it was so funny LOL.gif I didnt say anything but If I was him Id be embarassed :H:

To be a good player you have to be able to head the ball at anytime or you have a disabilty from all other players. Having a Keski on would be in the way, so a Sikh should look for another sport unless you cut your hair but thats against Sikhi. A Sikh could play Billiards, gun shooting, Gatka, B-ball, Hide-n-go-Sikh LOL.gif etc. hehehe

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

lol

I donno wot it is with young guys these days they all trying to look feminised. Eyebrows shaped, diamond studed earlings, little or no facial hair. And probably take longer to get ready to go out than their sisters rolleyes.gif

But a Sikh with uncut hair can play football, just tie the hair back in a ponytail and put a patka I've seen many play like that :@

I think its pretty sad that no England born Sikh has really broke into the Professional sports scene. Especialy soccer. ( i know there are 2 or 3 in other sports) Sikhs have been in England for so long, and have yet to produce one real professional soccer player. Give Canadian Sikhs 15-20 more years and I gaurantee you will see Sikhs in professional sports.

I think its pretty sad that no England born Sikh has really broke into the Professional sports scene. Especialy soccer. ( i know there are 2 or 3 in other sports) Sikhs have been in England for so long, and have yet to produce one real professional soccer player. Give Canadian Sikhs 15-20 more years and I gaurantee you will see Sikhs in professional sports.

Sikhs have been in Canada for just as long as Sikhs have been in England if not longer. Again no real sporting success from Sikhs based in Canada.

15-20 years ? Whats going to happen some Canadian going to set up a world kabaddi series ?

A few mona have graced a few events for Canada like Andrew Kooner boxing at a few championships but he was nothing special and would get owned and schooled by world class amateurs.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

[

lol

I donno wot it is with young guys these days they all trying to look feminised. Eyebrows shaped, diamond studed earlings, little or no facial hair. And probably take longer to get ready to go out than their sisters rolleyes.gif

But a Sikh with uncut hair can play football, just tie the hair back in a ponytail and put a patka I've seen many play like that :@

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

They probaly do take more time to get ready than most girls

I dont even wear cologne and people say I smell good and dont believe me when I say I dont wear any cologne

I never seen or heard or a Kesdhari doing this, but it is forsure possible to play then :TH:

post-5391-1149783468.jpg