'directory Of Martyrs' Of 1984 Indo-sikh War Released

Guest psdullat

Guest psdullat

waheguru ji ka khalsa||

waheguru ji ki fateh||

http://www.dalkhalsa.com

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20060606/

after 22 years of june 1984 ghalughara 'Directory of Martyrs' of 1984 Indo-Sikh war was released on June 9 at Amritsar by DAL KHALSA

the directory lists 185 figting martyrs

as per Ajit Daily story following facts emerge from this directory:

==it contains two women Bibi Paramjit Kaur Sandhu wofe of Harminder Singh Sandhu

and Bibi Upkar Kaur president women wing of Sikh students Federation

==107 shaheeds were from Damdami taksal

==24 from Kar Sewa sampardaie

==20 from All India sikh Students Federation

==10 belonged to Akhand Kirtnee Jatha

==3 were Nihangs of Bidhi Chand Dal

==1 belonged to Babbar Khalsa

==and 1 to Akal Federation

==70% were from amritsar district

==directory contains listing of 17 family members of shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh ji bhindranwale

==13 year old Sarabjit Singh Dadher is the youngest and personal cook of Sant ji Bhai Inder Singh was eldest in age

one Gorkha from Nepal and two hindus who had become sikhs also laid down their lifes fighting with enemies of Panth Khalsa

and one singh has come from Singhapore who died fighting for safeguarding and upholding the sanctity of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib

Waheguru ji ka khalsa||

waheguru ji ki fateh||

• 2 weeks later...

Pajji i got permission from dal khalsa to upload the book online. but i dont know how can i fo it? Do i scan all the pages then make them in to pdf or is there a better method?

REST IN PEACE

Guest psdullat

Pajji i got permission from dal khalsa to upload the book online. but i dont know how can i fo it? Do i scan all the pages then make them in to pdf or is there a better method?

REST IN PEACE

who gave you permission?

get the soft copy from dal khalsa and upload that they must be haviong it in coreldraw format

get that converted to pdf

This singh i know who lives in california and he associated with dal khalsa.

REST IN PEACE

who gave you permission?

get the soft copy from dal khalsa and upload that they must be haviong it in coreldraw format

get that converted to pdf

Guest psdullat

This singh i know who lives in california and he associated with dal khalsa.

ask the singh who gave you permission to get permission confirmed from Gen secratary Dal Khalsa Kanwarpal Singh

they need to first distribute the printed copies only then it will be uploaded and that also at dal khalsa webiste in pdf and ms word format

guru fateh

The Directory of Martyrs is not available online but is available in paperback copies. If you are in Punjab, USA or UK please contact appropriate number found at - http://www.dalkhalsa.com/archives/directory3.html

Overwhelming Response

14 June 2006 Wednesday

Dal Khalsa activists have been overwhelmed with emails, phone calls and messages from across the world at the publication of the Directory of Martyrs of June 1984 battle. We gratefully acknowledge the enthusiastic response of all those who have contacted us.

Copies of the Directory are available from our offices in Amritsar, Chandigarh and abroad (USA & UK). If you would like to have a copy, contact us:

Mailing Address:

Freedom House, Railway Road,

Amritsar-143001.

Contact Numbers:

For Punjab: Ph-0183-3291092,98761-69622

For USA: 209-9935865

For UK: 07951-499551

Emails:

gen_secy@dalkhalsa.com,

pcintermodal@sbcglobal.net,

dalkhalsauk@yahoo.co.uk