Where Do U Sit In The Gurdwara?

Guest Singh_jee

just wanted to find out where all our sikhs sit in the gurdwara while listening to the praises...

I sit on the floor LOL.gif .

I normally sit near the exit or at the sides since it gets too hot sitting at the front or in the middle. Plus i can leave easily without having to squeeze through and annoy alot of people :T:

just wanted to find out where all our sikhs sit in the gurdwara while listening to the praises...

I sit on the floor LOL.gif .

I normally sit near the exit or at the sides since it gets too hot sitting at the front or in the middle. Plus i can leave easily without having to squeeze through and annoy alot of people :T:

Why would you be so keen on sitting as further away from Guru Sahib as possible grin.gif

makes no sense

N the back is where all the chit chat usualy takes place

LOL ok just imagine Guru gobind singh jee sitting where guru granth sahib jee is... where would u be sittin then?

Well it depends, if Guru Gobind Singh Ji is there every week then i would remain in the place where i would want to sit as stated but if he makes a one off/rare visit/s then i would definitaly sit at the front :T:

Why would you be so keen on sitting as further away from Guru Sahib as possible grin.gif

makes no sense

N the back is where all the chit chat usualy takes place

Does it matter where i sit, the words of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji dont change if you sit further away plus im talking about when the Gurdwara is pretty packed like Diwali (etc). Well i dont chit chat i think you'll find the chit chat comes from the women's side :@

I usually sit at this one place where no one else seems to want to sit. Everyone else sits at the front (good few rows), at the side or at the back. This leaves a big circular-shaped gap where no one else sits. So I sit there.

Right next to the aisle so have best view of Guru Ji. Plus no one close by to annoy me.

Genius! lol

I sit near the front - never at the back.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I sit attending Guru Granth Sahib

when not there I sit as close as I can without fail unless there are too many people then I can only do Matha Tekna and then I back out the Darbar even if there is a million people

"""""Sit on the floor""""""" LOL.gif That made me crack up.........very funny hahahahahaha

good one :TH:

post-5391-1149950800_thumb.jpg