Amarthari?

SikhSoul

I took amrit when I was 13 days old in Toronto :@ I know some people say that's bad that I took it when I was a child, but I think it helps remind me to always stay on the path of the guru, it gives me more incentive, because I know eventually I want to be as true of a gursikh I can, and I shouldn't go back on my amrit. I think I will take amrit again, though, because I realize that, being so young, it wasn't really something I did by my own will. Is that okay; just wondering, because some people say you don't really have to, but I feel that I should. Whaddaya guys think?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

No if you havent broke ny rules then you dont need to.

Have you cut your hair? have you ate muslim meat? have you used drugs/alcohol? Have you cheated on your wife?

Some people re-take Amrit as if it is like fun thing and they didnt need to they just wanted to.

I took amrit when I was 13 days old in Toronto :@ I know some people say that's bad that I took it when I was a child, but I think it helps remind me to always stay on the path of the guru, it gives me more incentive, because I know eventually I want to be as true of a gursikh I can, and I shouldn't go back on my amrit. I think I will take amrit again, though, because I realize that, being so young, it wasn't really something I did by my own will. Is that okay; just wondering, because some people say you don't really have to, but I feel that I should. Whaddaya guys think?

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

Bhajanpreet Bhainjee, i know many people will say " why do you need too if you havnt done a kruehit" BUT

I know of some kids that took amrith at a very young age. I.e, 10-13, or even younger. They were told by the Panj Piyaareyh to re-take amrith as they got older. For the reason that sometimes when your a child you undeerstand okay this is amrith and this what i need to do. Or some children are forced into without really understanding or having that thirst for amrith.

I dont really have an answer to this but i THINK its okay, as you said you didnt do it by your own will. If you have the deep thirst to take amrith again and you really understand it now, than i would say its not wrong.

Take hukhamnamaa, surely Guru Sahib will give you your answers there :)

Bull chaak maaph karnee jee.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

:) hahahahaha, VEERJI not Bhainjee :@ haha

Thanks for the response. I was just wondering because some people told me that you've taken amrit already, you don't really have to take it again, and in fact you shouldn't, or something. Anywyas, thanks :)

aww forgive me veerjee :@

challo, stay in chardee kalaa

vahegurujeekakhalsa

vahegurujeekeefateh

at 13 days old u must have only taken choola i would go and take amrit if u think ur ready

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

13 days old or 13 years? Theres a big difference.

When people are babies the just bless them with Amrit as they only get one handsful,one hair, and one eyes sprinkle.