Amarthari?

SikhSoul

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Nothings wrong with it but you should retake at the age you are now it so you can see it and experience it for yourself and listen to the instructions. You do nitnem paath without fail?at Amritvela?

You sound like a better Sikh than most kids on this site. They who justify never taking Amrit are backwards or they think if they take Amrit 2 days before they die is o.k

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I just posted on the other thread that I'm going to take amrit again in a few years when I've learned enough to truly become a Sikh of the guru.

I do my paath at 4 or 5 in the morning most days. But, like last night, I was at my friend's birthday party and I just couldn't get up :@

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Then all you have to learn more about being a Gursikh is going to your friends b-day party but needing to go home so you can sleep and get up on time.

I like how you added the following to your original post, "No offence intended against the Panj Pyarey....do people honestly think our Panj Pyarey wore Gold outfits."

Why can't you just admit your mistake and apologise instead of acting like a stupid little child who thinks he is better than everyone else.

Yes I am a fool and you are all wise!

I made no offensive remarks towards the Panj Pyarey and what people like you are doing is nothing short of slanderous. no.gif

Unbelievable. ohmy.gif

I can imagine that wonderous event when the Tenth Master created lions out of 5 peasants. He gave them a dress form that has a meaning 5k's.....the saffron and blue........that symbolises the Temporal and the Spiritual...........what Gold outfits have to do with that is beyond me.

The only childish comments I have seen is from slanderous people like yourself. ohmy.gif

And once again our dear Randip Singh has changed his original post. Actually you know I'm not bothered if you do or don't apologise. The fact of the matter is you insulted the the five singhs who Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself resides in. Everyone can clearly see that, oh well, I suppose we all pay for what we do right? I will pay for my slanderous remarks about you insulting my beloved guru :@

yeah, I just posted on the other thread that I'm going to take amrit again in a few years when I've learned enough to truly become a Sikh of the guru.

I do my paath at 4 or 5 in the morning most days. But, like last night, I was at my friend's birthday party and I just couldn't get up :@

Veerji, how do you wake up at 4 or 5 in the AM? I can never get up that early. Maybe it's because I sleep around 12 and sometimes 1.

And once again our dear Randip Singh has changed his original post. Actually you know I'm not bothered if you do or don't apologise. The fact of the matter is you insulted the the five singhs who Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself resides in. Everyone can clearly see that, oh well, I suppose we all pay for what we do right? I will pay for my slanderous remarks about you insulting my beloved guru :@

Fact of the matter is I have not insulted the Panj Pyarey or Guruji...............the fact you cannot see's that shows your inability to have intelligent discourse.

Keep trying ISL....you cannot change your sladerous nature. As for changing my original post....I have done no such thing. Infact it is you insulting Guru Sahib with your slanderous nature. Slander in your heart, slander in your mind and the inability to read make you one hell of a combination. I wonder whether you are able to differentiate between Saffron(Yellow) and Gold at all? Or maybe you don't care?

The fact you cannot see the significance of why Guruji introduced the Colours saffron and blue, and you think that it should be a free for all, and change it to whatever suits your current belief pattern shows total ignorance as well.

Well I suppose everyone to their own. :)

Randip Singh you disrespect the Guru in the form of the Panj Pyare your tongue should be removed, so you should use your tongue more wisely. Guru Gobind Singhs Hukam was " Anyone who slanders the Guru should be slayed with Sri Bhaguati."

I take your slanderous remark against me very personally Pritam Sing (and here's me thinking you didn't have the sheep mentlity).

Step back and take a deep breath and listen.

1) I made no slanderous remarks against the Panj Pyarey or Guruji.

2) I pointed out (all be it sarcasticly) that the colour gold has no significance for Sikhs. Our Guru's choose Yellow/Saffron and Blue for a very specific reason. One symbolises spiritual affairs, the other temporal.

3) Now I could have gotten offended by the picture in question, because it innacurately portrays the Sikh Bana in all its glory, but I didn't.

4) I have dedicated my life to studying Sikh history and studying the subleties of the Guru's message, and to steam-roller over something this important is not only ignorant, but makes a mockery of our Sikh institutions.

Lastly, I would like to thank admin for removing the picture.

Veerji, how do you wake up at 4 or 5 in the AM? I can never get up that early. Maybe it's because I sleep around 12 and sometimes 1.

Many times I sleep that late, too, lol. I'm lucky that I have such good parents that are willing to wake me up at that time, and eventually, it's become a habit.

There's a thread talking about this:

http://208.109.98.26/~sikhsang/index.php?showtopic=18989

And a few others lying around, check 'em out.

Admin Note: This is not helping anyone learn more about Sikhi, start a topic that will. Topic Closed.